Heart's Attempt at Order

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mine Heart, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Please note that those who already contacted me earlier will have precedence over choosing and gaining a roleplay spot, thank you!
    Hello, everyone!

After a bit of a panic earlier today over my suddenly erratic amount of roleplaying expectation, I decided to make this thread, to keep things manageable, tidy and enjoyable to us all while keeping me actively writing and not on the verge of burnout ^^'! To those I lead here, hello again, I must reiterate that
    as an already existent partner to be, you do indeed have first pick! To those I meet for the first time, welcome, I shall be listening to your idea shortly after introducing myself.

First of all, I salute you again, and give you the right to call me Heart or Hart as you see fit. I am a female in my twenties and love everything that remind me either of games or of epic tales, fantasy and scifi being my favorites along with sprinkling of my guilty pleasure; School rps. I live in the Eastern timezone yet have an erratic yet majorly empty schedule, meaning that I will be able to post often yet that the time I do so will not always be the same. I enjoy detailed posts, lore-making and deep plot lines while typing from two full paragraphs to two whole pages, the later I am currently working on bettering while, I hope, keeping a high quality of content.

To be simple, this post will be posted in both the General and Mature sections, and each slots will have a requirement, that it may be a rating or whether this spot is for original or fandom ideas. For any limits or dislikes I may have, that they be General or Mature, please consult with me in PMs instead of in either of these threads, thank you!

Now, you may ask if I know a fandom, but I shall do my best to keep those I do know updated, with first those I can recall at this very moments and then at those I recently learned about or forgotten that were suggested or requested of me. Do know that I may or may not only accept OC plots.

Here we go:

• Anime:
      Ouran High Host Club
      Pandora Hearts
      Skip Beat!

• Books:
      Half Prince
      Harry Potter
      Tales of the Otori Clan

• Games:
      Dragon Age
      (The) Elder Scrolls
      Final Fantasy VIII
      Final Fantasy IX
      Persone 3
      Persona 4

Finally, here are the fillable slots

1 - [OPEN] [Fandom/General]
    2 -
    [OPEN] [Fandom/Mature]

1 - [OPEN] [Original/General]
    2 -
    [CLOSED] [Original/Mature]

1 - [OPEN]
    2 - [OPEN]
    3 - [OPEN]
    4 - [OPEN]
    Should nothing be before the open sign, the spot can be any type or rp.
    With that said, I wish you all a good day!
    #1 Mine Heart, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  2. Hey anything else other then a fandom? I can be a bit picky sometimes when people choose only to rp fandom's, well I'll be waiting for you to meet my insane charecter.