Heartless

"Thank you love." He quickly got up and raced to the bathroom, stripping out of his clothes and turning on the shower, leaping in immidiately, holding in a yelp as cold water blasted his body, the shower not quite heated up yet. He happily scrubbed at himself, taking nearly an hour to wash just his hair, feeling rather tired and noodle armed when he got out, squeasing out the water.

"Ugh..." He murmured, trudging naked into the kitchen in hopes of finding Harken to get help brushing his hair.

Harken looked up from where he was reading a book.
"Yeah, what do you need love?" he asked, closing said book and taking off his glasses.

He blushed. "U-uhm... could you help me with my hair? I exausted my arms just washing it and now I need to brush it out."

Harken smiled, chuckling softly as he got up and went to get a brush.
"Sure thing," he said, taking Belle into the bathroom and having him straddle the toilet seat, facing the back of it
"Sorry if that's uncomfortable, you're just taller than me, yoou know?" he said, starting at the end and gently brushing his hair.

He chuckled. "That's fine... Thanks for helping." He flashed a small smile and began purring softly. "Mmm... nice..."

Harken nodded, brushing through it softly.
"So, anything you want to do today? I have work, but after that I'm all yours."

"No idea really." He sighed. "I'm quite sure anything at this point would keep me occupied. I'm sure at least a couple of things have changed in the nine years I was... not here?"

Harken nodded.
"How about a simple movie then?"

"Great. We'll have to get dinner first, though. Anything you want to have?"

"Hmm... I really miss asian food, if that's okay with you."

"Sure is. Any restaurant?" he asked, finishing his loves hair before braiding it.

"Sure. I'm not to picky." Sighs happily and purrs loudly, happy to not have to fuss with his hair anymore.

"Good. We'll go whenever you're ready then, okay?" he said, finishing with the hair.
"We'll get your hair cut, then eat,"

He turned and kissed him lovingly. "Alright love."

Harken shuddered, melting into the kiss.
"L-Let's um... g-go," he stuttered, a little flustered as he walked outside, grabbing his keys.
"Don't mind walking, right?"

He shook his head, following after. "Not if it's close."

"No, not to far," Harken assured, taking Belle's hand and walking out, down the sidewalk. He arrived at a nice little dinner type place, only it served asian food. They walked in and seated themselves.
"Get whatever you want,"

"Alright." He glanced at the menu, ordering quickly, blurting it out in chinese, the waitress replying kind with a smile before leaving after getting Harkens order.

"That was... strange...." He murmured, feeling odd that something he didn't know rolled off of his tongue like that when he noticed the woman had a thick accent.

Harken blinked.
"You think you learned itwhile you were away?"