HeartLands : Adoptables / RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats awesome! And don't worry this is a VERY easy group for beginners to groups ^.^
the problem isn't really that i'm a beginner to groups.. but the fact that every group i've ever been in either shunned me or fell appart...

the problem isn't really that i'm a beginner to groups.. but the fact that every group i've ever been in either shunned me or fell appart...
Well I won't vanish from this group or shun you - infact one of the rules will be NO SHUNNING -hisses- Like i said super casual and fun group ^.^

Well I won't vanish from this group or shun you - infact one of the rules will be NO SHUNNING -hisses- Like i said super casual and fun group ^.^
<3 thank you very much i'll keep this in mind when i think of my rp future <3

Oh, this looks interesting, are there any spots left open?
At this time we don't have opening slots but We're going to be starting soon and I will be opening more slots soon too ^.^ I will add you to the tag list I'm compiling!

Reactions: Starrnico
Got the snake adoptable up! Working on the OOC page and Character Skeletons now! Start thinking about THREE HEX CODE COLORS for me to use! A Hex Code color is a 6 Digit number - this will ensure colors are correct when painted / customization is done.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ChojiYume
If any spots open up in this, I would love to know! It seems like a really cool concept.

• Love
Reactions: Solunae
If any spots open up in this, I would love to know! It seems like a really cool concept.
Alrighty I will add you to the TAG LIST ^.^ new slots should be open soon ^.^

I'll be watching and reading along once you start this even without a character to play :)
Awesome ^.^ Ive started work on the OOC Group page if you wanna read that lol -works furiously-

Reactions: Starrnico
I'd like to be added to the tag list for when new spots open up please! ^^

I've lurked for the last couple of days, and after weighing my RL responsibilities, have come to the conclusion that I do have time to put forward towards another rp. I hope it's okay if I lurk the OOC thread and game thread?

• Love
Reactions: Solunae
I'd like to be added to the tag list for when new spots open up please! ^^

I've lurked for the last couple of days, and after weighing my RL responsibilities, have come to the conclusion that I do have time to put forward towards another rp. I hope it's okay if I lurk the OOC thread and game thread?
That's completely fine lurk away! I will add you to the tag list as soon as I get on my computer!

And add you in @Scath !! Working on my own critter's coloring and waiting for other's to get their sheets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.