2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
All forms of Fantasy, Magi-Tech or blended Genre, SciFi, Paranormal, Dark Mystery, Post Canon or AU Fandoms
[dash=cyan]
QZxtiz1.png

You've stumbled through a door, perhaps you've meandered down a path, maybe you've even fallen through a window? One way or the other you've found yourself somewhere different than it should be. Sunlight that trickles through a canopy of leaves causes dapples of light to dance across the path before you now. The smell of flowers is practically intoxicating, while the warm atmosphere of this new path leaves you with a sense of a dream like haze. You stumble forward over roots and through varying degrees of foliage while the sounds of birds echo about the trees. Where and how you came to this place doesn't seem to matter, you simply are - and you feel no fear as you wander on.

Eventually the natural pathway opens up freeing you from the tangled vines and prickly shrubbery to spill you out into a glen like clearing. Within the center of this clearing is a large circular stone tablet composed of two rings that wrap about the center a large globe like gem. Upon the first ring there are 24 symbols, and on the inner ring there are only 12. Moving closer to the tablet you feel the hum of energy radiating off the ancient stone. Your had reaches towards the stone monument almost as though you're being called...

A flourish of leaves and a sudden crack across your knuckles halts your reaching hand. You look up to find a leafen cloaked figure with an Ornate mask stands with staff in hand. Glowing blue eyes watch you closely and you feel a smirk lay behind that mask. The form is feminine in stature and a set of tall fluffy ears pierce through the cloaks hood giving the occasional flick. You wait unsure what to do next wondering if the figure is only there to guard the tablet when she finally speaks.

"This is the HeartLands RuneStone touching it will split your soul in Halves. If you so chose to meet your Heart's Companion twist the dials and make a selection with the rings that most calls to you - but be warned once you've done this, you will be a part of a war that has waged for Eons and you will never be allowed to leave. Will you stay?" her head tilts sideways, ears cast sideways furthering the head tilt in a comical manner "Or will you run back to your own Lands?" She directs the end of her staff back down to the RuneStone before vanishing in a whirl of sprite lights.

So do you spin the dial? Or do you return from whence you came?

[/dash]

Explaination :: So this will be an Adoptable Companion Roleplay. What's an adoptable? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! Easy and adoptable is an art gif that you will receive once you've joined the group and make your selection on the RuneStone dials. This art gif will be a critter drawn and colored by me, and will be your's to play along side your character as your companion. These art gif critters will be based loosely on the Chinese and Greek Zodiac Signs, and the 12 Elements that rule this world. They will evolve over time and get new versions / art gifs as you will gain XP per post in the IC thread when this is all constructed! The group will roleplay at a CASUAL pace and will only require a single paragraph per post, anything less and you won't get your XP!

@Shiny and I are putting this all together and there will be LIMITED join up slots. Though we will continue to open up more and more slots as we go along. I'm doing it this way to keep from getting bogged down. So if you feel this type of group would interest you please post below to be added to our Opening sign up slots! Please do not join if you are simply looking for free art, please be committed to join into the Roleplay before showing your interest. And again yes this is all free! I will start to work on the IC thread very soon and will post the link here once it's up so you can follow along with the progress!

OPENING SLOTS
1. @Solunae - Co Admin - Rabbit + Lighting
2. @Shiny - Co Admin - Rabbit + Light
3. @chaosheart13 - Rat + Sound
4. @Celestialis - Horse + Shadow
5. @Ashalyn - Dragon - Ice/Illusion
6. @nonsequitur - Snake - Ice/Illusion

Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisies, Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

SAMPLE BASES
(No color / element designs on these just the basic model / base)
TVVomeP.png
kgv1SCu.png
TwuRfzj.png
tnvHBgv.png
wpsXTqX.png
06oplCV.png
Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light, Shadow, Metal, Sound, Magma, Poison/Flora, Illusion/Ice, Lightning

This is the list of people awaiting the next opening slots! If you are interested in joining please PM SOLUNAE to ensure you are added to the list!

@Lovelessesbutterfly || @Starrnico || @The Succubi Queen

Last edited:
And Bump Update ~~ Click CRITTERS SPOILER to see the First!

-- I have 1 / 24 critters done and will work on the next one as soon as someone signs up ^.^ SOOO if you join this thread please list one of the critters for me (this will only be the base model but I can't choose which to do next lol)

Mind if I take Cancer and Sound? This seems really interesting so far!

• Love
Reactions: Solunae
Mind if I take Cancer and Sound? This seems really interesting so far!
YES!!!! okay so quick question. Would you like your critter to be a crab? Or do you have another critter idea for cancer?

Actually, I change my mind. Can I have the rat, please? And rat form is fine.

Crab will be fine!
Alrighty! I will start working on designs for your critter! May take me a day or two cause never drawn a crab before and I've been trying to give them elements of fantasy like look! Welcome to the group!!

EDIT!
ha Replied to slow! Rat it is!

Mmkay, I'm giving in >.< I'll join. I want a horse! And... element will come.

• Love
Reactions: Celest
Okay! I got Rabbit and Monkey up tomorrow i will have Rat and Horse up! (I do have to take my dad to the dentist tomorrow for some oral surgery tho so may not get them finished tomorrow! So keep a watch!)

Also 2 Spots remain!!! So Sign up Quick! Or wait til next round of sign ups!

Reactions: Ashalyn
I don't have time to join any more roleplays, I just thought you should know this idea is perfect and if I had more time I would so join! I appreciate your artwork/adoptables!

• Love
Dragon + Ice :D

<3
Woot! ONE MORE SPOT LEFT! Ashalyn - I'm prolly going to go with a Chinese designed Dragon for you is that okay? Or you want more European?

I don't have time to join any more roleplays, I just thought you should know this idea is perfect and if I had more time I would so join! I appreciate your artwork/adoptables!
Awe thank you so much Willow!!!! And even though you don't have time right now ^.^ This group will only be growing over time I think so maybe when the next round of Join Slots becomes available you won't be as busy ^.^ Thank you again!

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Alrighty! OPEN SLOTS ARE CLOSED!

I still have Horse Dragon and Snake to do - sadly today has been fucking hellish on me so it will probably be tomorrow before I work on any art - sorry for the wait and I promise to make it up to yall! After I finish the other three Critters I just listed I will start on the group page ^.^ I ask that no one posts within the Group page until i post the all clear for members to jump on in! Thank you once again one and all for joining this group!

Reactions: nonsequitur
Alrighty! I got one more to do Horse and Dragon have been uploaded will do Snake tomorrow morning! Then I will get on to building the group page!

@Solunae || @Shiny || @chaosheart13 || @Celestialis || @Ashalyn || @nonsequitur

Once I start the group page you will all get to customize your lil critters! Then I will start on that part ^.^ Luckily the coloring of them doesn't take nearly as long XD. Welp be back tomorrow!

hmm this actually does look kind of interesting

• Bucket of Rainbows
hmm this actually does look kind of interesting
I will more than likely have four more slots for openings coming soon after the official start to the group! If you wish I can add you to a tag list that will alert cha when we have openings!

Reactions: Lovelessesbutterfly
I will more than likely have four more slots for openings coming soon after the official start to the group! If you wish I can add you to a tag list that will alert cha when we have openings!
if you could... though i'll have to think if i can take on such a big project..

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.