♥ Heartbeat ♥ [OOC/Sign Ups]

(Hope it's still open, I need to get in on this!)

Name: Jasper Ryans.
Nickname: Some call him Jas (jazz).
Appearance:
7e4cd8b0_o.jpeg

Personality:
Jasper is a laid back, adventurous, curious, and all around warm kind of guy. He's always looking for some new thing to keep him occupied, and his rather social nature has kept him in the know for quite some time-- he knows a lot, some things useless and some surprisingly relevant. Whether he's lazing the day away at the beach or in town, he's always got something on his mind and seems to be easily distracted.

And yet, despite all the social interaction, Jasper remains something of a loner: friends he keeps are considered the holiest of holies, and potential friends aren't much different. Still, these are few and far between. Among even strangers, Jasper keeps a bright and sunny attitude and a kind of respectful "I'll keep my distance until you ask me not to", as he's not much of a physical person until given permission. Not very rule oriented, likes messing things up if he knows they won't harm anything in the long run.

Anything else?:

He's a gemini, likes skateboards, long walks on the beach (the beach in general, honestly) and challenging games of volley ball. Video games are also his thing.

Accepted!

Let your Heartbeat guide you to your soul mate~!

Hey! So, who wants to partner with a genius, selfish, spoiled, jerk girl with daddy issues? The spot is opened, and while dating her may be a sentimental roller coaster, she can fix your stuff. Just saying.

I kinda want to make another girl who has some kind of mental illness <_<

Would anyone be interested in partnering with that?

Hey, is there any specified date when this is going to start, or...?

Hello, everyone!

The wait is finally over.

I present to you......the Heartbeat RP!

Awesome. I'll be sure to get something up sometime tomorrow.

are the sign ups still open? ;;

M9ivXC2jxB.png

Birth Name:
Tae Yoon Hee

Nicknames:

Nana

Personality:

Tae Yoon Hee is that girl who believes in fate and reincarnation. She was born in a small town in South Korea, but due to her parent's occupation, she had to move with them to the United States of America. Nana doesn't open her mouth very often in public, because she doesn't want to get judged for who she is: an intelligent female who secretly observes everything.
Her opinions about everything are supported by reasons, and she prefers facts to fiction. The past experiences she has gone through have shaped her into who she is, and she knows that. Nana doesn't have any friends, because she doesn't have the courage to approach anyone. So for now, she's a lonely rolling star, with huge amounts of potential.

Anything Else?
Nana loves listening to Japanese pop music.
She goes with the flow.

sorry, i'll be getting a post up sometime later today/tonight.

Please let this Rp be revived ;A;

Reactions: ElBell
Is this RP dead? Because it's an interesting concept and i'm interested in joining!

Um. I'd be interested in joining and helping to get this RP revived if others are willing to join in. :I Should we just, like, start posting new characters?

Maybe we should and wait to see if they get accepted? @Kaz

I really like this concept and was pretty sad when things stopped. So of course I want this to continue :D