Heart of an Incubus

Melissa's breath quickened into short gasps, and she was almost embarrassed as her heart betrayed her, and started pounding faster in her chest.

Sorren paused for a moment as held her, her quickening heart beat made him wonder once again, "Do you want me to stop" he said in soft short whispers. But he soon remebered the castle, and didn't wait for an answer. He slowly went back to kissing her, and eased his tounge into her mouth.

While his hands felt her body from shoulder to thigh. Feeling every muscle, warming evry spot he touched.

Melissa found herself whimpering, and quickly stopped.

She gently bit Sorren's bottom lip, and closed her eyes.

As she bit his lip he went in ti kiss her again and gently layed her down on her back. He moved down her body kissing her from her neck, to between her breasts, and lower he went, the softer he kissed.

"Melissa" he whispered in an excited tone, Sorren removed the rest of his armor , he removed her lower clothing and started to lick around her inner thighs.

Melissa silently begged herself no to move, not to say anything. Her eyes screwed shut as she bit down on her lip to keep from moaning.

His tounge licked evry inch of her inner thighs before going inside her, as he pushed it forward he swirled, squirmed, and licked it the deeper he went.

He raised his head form her legs and kissed her gently on her lips again.

Melissa panted, and her heart rate began to slow as she recovered.

She couldn't think straight. Part of her wanted Sorren o do that again, but another part of her wanted to keep kissing him.

He pulled her close and held her in his arms. He layed her on top of him with his right hand around her and his left holding her other hand. He starred deeply into her eyes, nudged her nose, and kissed her with all the passion he could conjure up.

He pulled the covers over their bodies and whispered in her ear, "We don't have to stop and we don't have to continue.. I shall follow your lead, Melissa. Tell me what you want me to do." he whispered, with a stimulating sound to his voice.

Melissa was surprised. She had never done this before (and was questioning whether or not Sorren had), and yet she was being asked to lead.

"I..", she started to say, but realized that she didn't have anything to say after that.

Sorren took her hands into his and held them over her head, giving her a quick kiss as her held them.

"It's ok, just close your eyes, think of your desires, and make them so." he whispered, kissing her neck.

Melissa closed her eyes for a moment, and imagined.

She opened her eyes, and smiled.

She moved his right hand to her chest. "Here."", she whispered.

Slowly, she moved hisleft hand to caress her hip. "And here."

Sorren returned the smile when she moved his hands.

He gently squeezed her bare breast with her nipple between the fingers of his right hand.

His left hand felt around the curves of her hips and rubbed her inner thighs from time to time.

"Oh god", she moaned quietly.

But all too soon, she realized that she would have to leave him the next day.

If this is how it must be, she thought, then it will leave her aching for more every time they parted.

As he pleasured Meliisa, listening to her moan, he rubbed his member against her area.

He knew in the back of his mind that she had to leave after tonight, but tried not to think about it. Leaving evry now and then could leave a heavy toll on her mind.

So he continued to make love to her, and in the morning he'd find a way to for her to stay.

Melissa woke up with her head resting on Sorren's chest.

"Don't wanna wake up.." she mumbled.

When morning came to, so did Sorren. Deep inside his heart was begining to ache. But was still able to smile from flash backs of last night.

Still in mind, he knew he had to send her home, but that wasn't his choice. It was her's.

He lifted his right hand to her head and stroked her hair, "Do you want to stay....." he asked, Sorren took her right hand into his left and kissed her knuckles.

"Of course I want to", she replied. "But that doesn't mean it's the wisest option", she smiled sadly.

"You may be right", he mumbled. He lifted her head and gave her a stimulating kiss.

"What if you ran away with me, went into hiding? I don't want to send you back there" he said, holding back his tears and making an unhappy grin.

"You know I can't do that, Sorren", Melissa replied sadly.

He released a short sigh and stroked her arms. "Ok, but next time I'll come to you" he said, as he moved her hair out her eyes.