Heart of an Incubus

At eleven o'clock, Melissa rode off agian. Finally, she would get to see her beloved.

"I'm coming, love", she said to herself.

It was finally dark out and Sorren was exited. He and his gang sprinted through the trees and brusehs and took up positions in the bushes. He was accompanied by six men, evnly divided among the terrain.

Two hid in the trees, two on the ground, and two hiding near by. Sorren stood in the center of the area where he was to meet Melissa, Raze had Horris scouting out for her. If she was close by he was to make a sound.

Sorren stood firm, paitently waiting, as he heard the sound of a horse trotting this way, he knew it was her.

"Melissa.." he whispered to himself.

Melissa slowed Sadie down, and jumped off her.

She walked to the clearing, and saw a figue across from her.

"Sorren!", she exclaimed, crying. "Thank god..."

He pulled down his snow white hood and ran to Melissa.

Seeing her red hair glow in the moon proved it was her. "Melissa" he cried.

As soon as he came close enough he wrapped his arms around her, and held her as tight as he did when the first met.

"I missed you so much...", she cried back, snugggling into Sorren's chest.

"It's ok, I'm here now." , he said, Sorren slowly lifted her head using one fingure, he gazed into her golden eyes, and slowly kissed her as if it'd been years instead of hours.

Melissa kissed back desperately, her heart racing.

She was his once again....

Sorren's heart began to beat rapidly from their soft lips meeting each other, forging a feeling of perfect unity.

Thy were together again, with all their emotions rushing to it's surface. Deep inside ofhim he could feel the same feeling he had at the ball, a feeling to please her, a feeling... to give himself to her. But the moment was young, as well was the night. He negated the desire had held her in his arms and whispered in her ear, "I love you, Melissa."

Melissa looked deep into Sorren's eyes, and whispered, so that no one but he could hear:"I love you too."

Those words felt like a release to her, and her lips crushed against his in an endearing kiss.

"Young love" said Raze, with a hushed tone.

Sorren returned this kiss with the same level, as they finished stroked her arms, "Lets get out of the cold, shall we?" he said, holding his hands around her waist.

"Sure", Melissa replied, hiding the fact that she was upset that it was over.

"When we get to camp, I'll be all yours..." he said, assisting onto the horse.

Before the hose took off, he leaped on behind Melissa, and rode the way back to the camp.

"Move out," whispered Raze, he and his troops silently made way back to the camp.

Melissa made Sadie slow to a stop, and waited for Sorren to hop off first, figuring it was the polite thing to do.

Sorren dismounted the horse and held out his hand to assist down Melissa.

Everytime he took her hand he felt warmer, and his feelings inside grew even more. His eyes, stayed locked apon hers. As he helped her down he drew her into another kiss.

Melissa was surprised at first, but she kissed back soothingly, raising her arms so that her hand could rest on the back of his neck.

She pulled in closer to Sorren, and slowly moved his left hand to her waist.

Sorren felt the curves along her body as she moved his hand to her waist. He continued to kiss her and dropped his hood.

Sorren's lips moved fluently the her liking, as thier locked lips, they didn't notice how they were making their way to his tent. Sorren noice when he tripped an fell back, pulling her over him.

Melissa broke the kiss, only to whisper, "You okay?", im his ear.

She didn't wait for an answer, and their lips met agin.

Sorren tried to say something, but before he could speak, she'd already kissed him. He din't stop her either, he went with it and started to remove his botherhood uniform.

He removed his upper torso set of armor, he began to feel along her waist and legs with his left hand, and with his right he placed it behind her head, as he began to put more passion into the kiss.

Melissa smiled against Sorren's lips, and began to unbutton her silk vest.

She closed her eyes, and pressed her lips harder onto Sorren's.

Sorren felt her smile and helped her remove the rest of her vest, he started to sit up and pulled her closer to him until there chest touched each other.

His heart beat began to increase to quickly from the soft feel of her body.