⇢ hear ye, all nerds: ❝ Star Wars: The Force Awakens ❞

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darth bunny

Original poster

tumblr_m1cqicgPoa1rr7prso1_250.gif

♕ I N T R O D U C T I O N ♕

'SUP NERDS? This is your friendly neighbourhood sadist speaking! You can call me Bunny.
I'm a 24 year old graduate student and I spend my days pretending to understand science.
Right now I've a huge craving for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. That said, I adore all other
Star Wars installations: the original trilogy, the prequel trilogy, and any/all other games and movies.
(If we roleplayed before and it didn't pan out, contact me again if you want to try something different.

People don't always click the first time and it can take a couple attempts to set up a successful plot.)

♕ G U I D E L I N E S ♕

i. pairings } 'Cause you know I'm all about that doubling, no singles. Also, I'm all for canon/oc.
You have a darling OC you want to pair with < insert canon >? I'm down. Name the canon you want
to pair your darling with and I'll play them for you. In return, I'll tell you the canon I'd like for my OC.
Don't get me wrong, I'm also down for canon/canon pairings, so tell me what you'd like for your side!
I write m/f, f//, and m// pairs, and play both genders. If you're a loser who's all: "boohoo, life is hard,
I can only play one gender", we won't be a good fit. Get on my level, nerd.

ii. style } I write in past or present tense and believe quality trumps quantity; i.e., two paragraphs
of pure gold outweigh twenty paragraphs of shit. That said, I do my best to provide enough content
for my partners to read and respond to. You want proper grammar, realistic character dialogue,
clever sentence structure, and a know-how of narrative techniques? I'm your woman. Hit me up.

iii. frequency } I churn out a reply every day (most often), and there are days I can produce more.
I'd like a partner who writes at around the same pace. There's nothing worse than a stagnating plot.

iv. ditching } Time to lay down the hard truth: we all ditch roleplays at some point. Anyone who
disagrees is refusing to admit they're a mere mortal like the rest of us. There are plenty valid
reasons for ditching, be it a lack of interest, real-life stress, prioritizing another plot, or being too
anxious to reconnect. I understand and I won't breathe down your neck if you disappear on me.

v. location & contact } Please contact me either via private messages or reply to this thread.
While I am happy to roleplay over private messages or in threads, I also use email as a venue.

Feel free to talk to me outside our plot. Let's be besties and exchange dumb memes.

♕ R E S T R I C T I O N S ♕

i. age } I'm an adult and I'll only write with other adults (18+ only).

ii. content } Pedophilia, parent/child incest, bestiality, noncon? Fetishizing bodily waste excretion?
No thanks, you godless heathens. The above acts are repugnant. Looking for a sex-drenched plot
where characters bang 24/7? Might as well keep looking. Don't get me wrong, smut's fun —but I'm
not here to write the sequel to 50 shades (which does a terrible job portraying a BDSM relationship).

iii. misc. } For the love of all that is holy, don't just contact me with a 'do you want to rp?'

Thanks, Sherlock, here I thought I was trying to sell and old couch on Craigslist.

♕ R O L E P L A Y S ♕

pairing key me / you
I'm familiar with all listed and can play any canon character you'd like to pair your OC with.
Otherwise, I'd be happy to participate in any canon/canon pairing (ship) you'd like to write.
REPEATING AGAIN IN BOLD: I CAN PLAY ANYONE FOR YOUR OC OR FAVE SHIP!

✧ Star Wars: The Force Awakens
You have no idea how fast I'd marry you if you roleplayed this with me. I love this movie.
anyone / your OC ; canon / canon
Kylo Ren or General Hux / my OC

✧ Star Wars: Prequels
You have no idea how fast I'd marry you if you roleplayed this with me. I love this movie.
Darth Maul, Anakin Skywalker, or Obi-Wan Kenobi / my OC

✧ Star Wars: Original Trilogy
Luke Skywalker / my OC

♕ S A M P L E S ♕

Here are some of my writing samples: click for samples!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really love to play Kylo or Hux! I prefer to rp them being together, but I can double or we can work something out. If you're interested, please pm me and we can talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.