Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I'm looking for somebody, (I'm open for more than one person to do this with), to do the following scenario below.

Hear Me Scream (MxF)
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Show me where it hurts, This dirty little curse[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Don’t have to be ashamed, If you wanna scream my name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]While I fuck away the pain.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] ~Fuck away the Pain, Divide the Day[/BCOLOR]

MC just went through a horrible break up, and their ex continues to bother them, saying that they were horrible within the relationship, that they were no good, not even during the shared bedroom time. YC, a well known bad boy within the school, corners MC at the end of school one day and offers up the ultimate offer. Use him to get over the break up and to show that MC just no longer cares about her ex. However through the course of many experiences, mostly placed within YC's home, MC starts to feel a little more than just using him. So what does happen during a session when MC moans out YC's name not only in pleasure but in an attempt to tell him that she now has feelings for him. Does he push her away, or does he have the exact same feelings, maybe he is unsure of what is going on, and takes some time where being away from her makes him realize just how much she means to him.

If you're interested pm me or comment below. If you have any questions please ask me, I'm more than willing to answer them.

I'd prefer it to be MxF as it's something I'm more comfortable with roleplaying with sexual scenes in it.

Not really... I'm way more comfortable with a male and a female, it's preferences and what I'm most comfortable.

Awesome, Pm me and we can go over anything else that we might need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.