Healers Required.

Yuuki watches the interactions the others have with the young one, who, at least to Yuuki, looks incredibly uncomfortable around the others, whether they can see it as well as she can from her personal experience, growing alongside someone that had tendencies towards very similar behaviour. Extending her own paw for a second to let the little one see she's not a hostile force, before gently setting it on the young one's shoulder and rubbing it back and forth gently, trying to soothe them a little.

"I....I couldn't.... If I took too much and you went hungry, I'd feel a-aweful....." he looks at Honalee, face full of uncertain nervousness. He hadn't been good around those he didn't know, but two of these adults he knew, mostly by reputation alone. Both known for being talented at healing others, naturally or medically. In truth, he had come to thank them, Yuuki in particular having helped, perhaps saved, one of his few, and closest, friends a while back. "I'm just here to say thank you to Yuuki-san and Thoee-san." with as little as he spoke, he seemed unsure of himself, probably a sign of using a secondary language.

Picking up on the fact, Yuuki leans in, smiling, and responds in his native language, a gesture to make him feel more at ease, and he seems to relax a little, handing the two of them letters, looking down when giving Thoee hers. "My apologies, I'm not the best with this common language, so it's written in my native one..."

Before he could finish, seemingly from nowhere a hatchling of similar age bolted towards him and tackled him, rolling a few times, before winding up on top with him pinned underneath, grinning victoriously.

"Looks like I found you again! >:3 What'cha up to?"

"T-trying to have a moment and thank some of my heros. Shouldn't you still be in bed?"

Yuuki chuckles at the distraction, looking to Thoee. "If need be I can translate for you. The language he mentions isn't very friendly to newcomers, especially in it's written form." She smiles, turning her attention to the little ones for a moment.

@Roose Hurro

Interpretations...

Nism tended to travel a lot. Singly, as teenagers. Or in family groups, like Thoee and Deen and their kits. Also just as freshly mated pairs. Honeymooning couples. In Thoee and Deen's case, quite awkward, for those who first met them during their first WorldWalk. Deen, a lot less "Deen", now that he and Thoee had kits. Less "punishments" handed out. Though snuggle season still had all the snuggling he could stand...

... which was, not surprisingly, quite a lot.

Though now...

... Infant kits like Peet, no bigger than a rat, had quite small stomachs to go with their small size. So they didn't need much nursing time. And so, just as a new young dragon "attacked" their old young dragon, Peet let his Dada talk again. Stopped suckling, so yes, Deen could now fully retract his milk tongues. Smack his own lips to the taste of milk, at the same time Peet did. Though Peet just yawned after, while Deen...

... "That's a very good question......." A lick between all four nostrils, before he grinned. Nuzzled his son. Held him to his chest, and cooed a bit of lullaby.

Well, yes... back to travel, for a moment. Thoee, rather surprised by this letter. Never having considered that she might have earned a "reputation"... at least one not directly related to her and Deen and their honeymoon WorldWalk antics. Because Nism tended not to stay long in places. Though, truthfully, a matter of interpretation, given Nism looked at time a bit different than most sentient species. To be considered settled, they'd need to stay a couple decades. Thoee and Deen hadn't spent more than a few years in any one place, in their travels.

But... a "hero"...?

After Yuuki's chuckle... after her offer... Thoee looked up from the letter. Looked up at Yuuki. She'd already read the letter, several times. Dodged the two young dragons without appearing to do so. Yet, being Thoee, and not Deen, she held up the letter. Ears back, tail's tuft up. Bright eyes, a bit moist...

... "Please, Dear Yuuki. I would be honored if you read it to me."

Oh! And Honalee? Disappointed, but back to chewing on her tail.......

Yuuki gave a small smile, nodding to Thoee and taking up the letter to read it for her as she asked, reading over it silently to herself first to get an idea of the intent behind the words, so that she could accurately translate, unaware Thoee had already been able to read it. Smiling a few moments later, she began.

'Dear Thoee,

I know you probably don't know me, or my sister, and probably don't think you leave a lasting impression, but I just wanted to thank you for doing what you do. Healing others, helping others, Much like Yuuki, who very well may have saved my sister's life, if not made it so that she had far less suffering to go through. Even those that stay for short times, be they weeks, months, or years, before travelling again can leave a lasting impression. I know not everyone you meet will express to you their gratitude for aiding them, but I felt that I could at least make up for some of that. Who knows, maybe you and Yuuki could work together sometime and make the world a better, if not more friendly, place. I do apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.

With thanks,
Hikari.'

Giving her own moderate blush at Hikari's praises, full well intending to downplay them some, she looks back to the two young ones, the one on top definitely looking as if she had been through a rough time recently, what with the bandages on her wing, right foreleg, left hindleg, and tail. Whether it had been a flying accident or something had attacked her, it wasn't clear, but she did seem to be recovering. Hikari, on the other hand, was well and truly pinned underneath her. Looking back to Deen for a moment, Yuuki smiles again softly. It had definitely been an interesting beginning to her trip, and that only seemed like it was going to become a running theme.

@Roose Hurro

Blush And Run...

Yes, with Thoee and Deen, running tended to be a theme. Actually, more like chasing. As in chasing each other all over the place, romance in the air, on their first WorldWalk. Yes, again, typical honeymooning couple, wherever they happened to be.......

....... except in the here and now. Given all their chasing had resulted in two kits, finally!

Thoee, her own tail now in her hands... ears back, eyes even moister... eyes on the two young dragons, brother and sister. Yes, for the third time, her, in her past travels... she had indeed helped her fair share of those in need. Saved lives, her and her mate. But never a "Thank You" letter. From a grateful Little One. Thoee felt this in her Heartstone... down to her womb. Source of her own brother/sister pair. Her two precious kits. So, so glad to know... another mother and father... saved from grief.

So much more than just a blush.

Her fur ruffled and smoothed, tail's tuft held up before her...

... "My own thanks, Hikari. Heart, breath and warmth... to you both." Traditional Nism blessing, though, with his sister on top and him, underneath, impractical to add her touch to chest, and their touches to hers, to feel and share heartbeat and breath and warmth. But the emotion, there, anyway. Faint gleam across her forehead badge... her Mindstone... replacing her touch, in Spirit.

Indeed, this would be an interesting trip.

Deen? His lullaby, effective... Peet, asleep now... Deen turned a grin back to the two young dragons, as he stirred heat back into his coffee with claw and chi...

... "My Sweetness also speaks for me." Fur-fluff, all over... "Now that you're out of bed, Young Lady, you and your brother need to join us for breakfast!"

Honalee finally stopped chewing on her tail...

... "Theres's all-aways more panny cakers!" With that, she giggled.......

Yuuki gives a soft smile to the two little ones when she finishes, having written up a translated piece on a notepad she had fetched from one of the sachels under her wings, and folded the original thank you letter up with her translation inside, not aware that Thoee was able to read it, and just doing what she thought was right, hoping not to offend. Extending her claw when finished to hand Thoee the small papers, only to see the change in Thoee's appearance, what with the watery-eyes and ears tucked behind, and smiles softly once more. If she didn't know any better, she'd Say Thoee looked like an adult puppy begging for food, but she did know better. After all, it wasn't always a regular occurrence to get an unprompted and sincere 'thank you,' especially from a young one, ESPECIALLY without an adult nearby to force said youth to show appreciation.

Looking back over to the two young ones, Yuuki glances to the bandages, not having been the one to treat her, but it being in her nature to make sure everyone was looked after to the best of her ability. The wounds the as-of-yet nameless hatchling had to have sustained would have had to be nasty, either in appearance, severity, or, like lemon in a papercut, harmless but painful to endure. Her mind trying to figure out whether she had been attacked, had an accident flying, had been abused by 'family,' She had seen too many situations to count, some good, some bad, many unfortunate and out of her control. Her own younger brother always had been emotional, overly concerned with how others felt and looked and their state of being. If anything, being around both of her brothers had imparted parts of their personalities onto her own.

Sitting there, on top of her brother, the female hatchling grinned mischievously and victoriously, straightening herself a little before wincing and immediately coming out of the position she had just taken. As soon as the pain subsided, however, she was back to smiling, and poking at her brother.

Hikari, on the other hand, wore a face of embarassment mixed with dissatisfaction at being 'pinned' under his sister. Sure, he could get up if he wanted to, but the last thing he wanted was to cause her pain, or further harm, no matter how superficial. His sisters expression of pain, for example, as quick as it was, he had noticed, and his own expression turned to one of worry, followed by relief when she was back to herself. It was obvious to him that she was hurting. She really should still be in bed, he felt, but knew he was liable to get smacked, or a deathglare, or both, if he brought it up again, so he turned to Deen and Thoee at the invitation, bowing his head respectfully.

"I'd hate to impose on you 5, so I'm not sure I should." looking to Honalee a little bit, tilting his head to the tide a bit, trying to figure out exactly what it was she had just said, not as comforrtable as he'd like to be, with the language they were all using.

Hikari, a name which roughly translated into 'Light,' and could easily take on meanings of 'shine' or 'glow'...

@Roose Hurro

Rough Meanings...

So many things could get lost in translation. Or change meaning, depending on where you happened to be... where you came from. Indeed. Thoee, if you went to the Greek isles on earth, would mean "penalty". While traveling to Arabia there, you would find Deen meant "religion". Amongst other things. All, as said, depending. And not very meaningful to either, given Deen was anything but religious, and Thoee... well, not at all a penalty. More a reward. Though, in Deen's eyes, she could be called a "religious experience".

Meanings, very rough in translation!

Wounds, very rough on a young body. Thoee hadn't failed to see such, her senses tuned to the Flow of Life. Patterns of energy. She could easily perceive disruptions. "See" through the bandages, to the wounds beneath. So to, Deen. And Honalee. Even little Peet, when awake.

But wounds heal, so long as life abides. And this unnamed female held a great deal of Life, within.

Thoee took no offense. She simply took the offered papers, Yuuki's gift, and said...

... "Thank you, Dear Yuuki. Please excuse me. I will be back in a moment..."

She gave everyone a warm, wet-eyed smile, then paced to a clear space, leapt... and that same sensation of pressure change from earlier, when Deen had been off with Peet... yes, it came again as Thoee vanished from nose to tail's tuft, through a slice of air. Only to re-emerge from that same slice, just a few seconds later. Papers put away in a safe place. Her mane, fluffed. Eyes, bright. Smile, even warmer...

... "Young Hikari, we insist. Stay for breakfast." Yes, she'd heard his protest just before she'd put her gift away, her brightness focused on him as she spoke... "You and your sister." She also hadn't failed to note how Hikari's sister reacted, when she moved a certain way... Thoee's eyes turned to her... "As for you, Young One." She approached, all grace in her movements... "Would you allow me to ease your pain?"

And yes, Honalee. Always one to find "creative" means of speech.......

Deen? He simply sat and sipped his coffee, grin on face.......

---------------------

Last edited:
Yuuki smiles softly, watching Thoee go, before looking to the others in her company, making sure to give glances to both Hikari and his sister, noticing her attempts at hiding her pain. Truthfully, it saddened her to see one so young in so much pain, but she knew that if she openly inquired as to her condition, it'd likely stir Hikari back to concern, and prompt her to deny it, so she looks to Deen and then his little ones all the while making an internal attempt to decide how to approach the situation. Smiling a little when Thoee returned, if only to disguise her surprise and fight a jaw-drop, never having seen anything quite like it prior.

Hikari, on the other paw, gave a swift and repetitive nod at the insistence that the two of them stay. "A-alright, if you would like." Giving a shallow bow to reflect his respect, before looking to small Honalee. "I-I'm sorry, little one, I'm afraid I missed what you last said...." Trying to understand her to the best of his abilities.

Hikari's sister, on the other hand, looked to Thoee after her return. The surprise that had plastered itself so messily over her facial features had since gone, and attention turned to Thoee's question. "Pain? W-What Pain? I'm....." Giving a glance to her brother, making sure he was distracted with something before accepting the help. After all, as young as she was, pain was still something she hadn't learned how to cope with yet. "....If it's not in front of my brother, I'd welcome it, Thoee-san...." Her whispered acceptance, coupled with her continued glances to her brother, enough to tell Yuuki at the very least that she was fighting the pain only to stop her brother from worrying so much.

Yuuki, seeing Hikari trying to converse with Honalee, steps over in hopes to assist in some way, whether it be translating for him, or just for moral support. After all, her nature was nothing if not to help those in need. She would just as soon leave them alone if they were to show signs of not appreciating her presence. She knew when it was okay to 'hover' around others, and when they would appreciate space. "If you'd like, I could act as an interpreter Hikari." Smiling softly, eyes turned to Thoee, winking, as if to say that she'd help keep the brother occupied while she helped.

@Roose Hurro

Wink And Nod...

At the best of times, Honalee could be hard to understand, given her baby-talk manglings of language. Her, still playing with her translator. With that miracle of communication called "talking". Her main problem being, she hadn't yet learned how to listen to herself. Still so caught up in the fact she'd gone from coo/chitter/chirp/tweet... only able to understand and be understood by her parents... to suddenly being able to understand everybody! Though, like now, not always able to be understood. Not unusual for toddler Nism like her.

Deen's grin over coffee turned to giving his daugher a noogie, to which she protested. Sighed. Rolled her eyes. Giggled. Then focused her intent gaze on Hikari...

... "I's a just sayers... I's a sayin' can pakers... I's a saying pan cakes not hards ta' make more of......." Yes, she'd struggled, little face all scrunched up, tongue stuck out in concentration as all four little nostrils flared, both ears going father and father back as she finally got out her words, tail's tuft rapidly a-flick.......

Thoee? She didn't miss Yuuki's wink. Having an active kit like Honalee, she knew the signs and tricks... a wink not always a wink. So, with Yuuki distracting Hikari, she went about her work. Which started with giving this young female dragon a sideways look, to let her know, at her first protestations, that she didn't buy it. But then, warm smile again, though with tongue stuck out between teeth in amusement. Must present a good "bedside" manner! Her own voice, just as soft a whisper...

... "As you wish, Young One." As she spoke, her forehead badge gave off a much stronger gleam. And she started to walk a pattern around her "patient"... to anyone watching with normal sight, it appeared casual, as if she simply looked over the dragon child, not at present touching, but these movements nevertheless started altering the chi around her. A sniff here, a sniff there. A wave of her tail's tuft, as her tail lifted up, then dropped low. At which point, she held out her hands in invitation, as she sat on haunches, head dipped in a graceful nod, her glance caught on her patient's right forepaw.......

Yuuki gives a nod as Thoee goes to help the sibling of the overprotective one she is tasked with distracting, and smiles softly. Hikari, on the other hand, is straining to understand Honalee a little, but nods a bit, thinking he's getting it. "I-I know, But I'd rather not wish to create more work for anyone." Turning his gaze to a point framed between his forepaws, before looking to Yuuki, who had set a wing over his back gently, trying to comfort him. "You're not imposing, trust me." She smiles softly to him, sneakily moving her tail tip to scritch Hona's back gently, making every attempt to make her feel good as well. Children always were one of Yuuki's strengths, even if she didn't always know what to say.

Hikari's Sister, on the other paw, looked to Yuuki and Honalee, as well as her sibling for a moment, before Thoee's inviting paw, and then between her own, and hesitantly tries to lift her own to place it in Thoee's, Wincing a little while making every attempt to hide it. She had been so occupied with trying to hide her pain, that a little stiffness and soreness had slipped in, and she hadn't thought to stretch any in hopes of clearing it out some, and as much as she may have hoped to conceal it, it'd be evident in the movement of her paw to meet Thoee's.

Yuuki, while distracting the two kids, smiled softly, reminded of her siblings when they were younger, the youngest one not too unlike Hikari at the same approximate age, and she vastly preferred it to the violent nature some other youth tended to develop as they grew. Her brother had been borderline too sensitive however, a product of the extreme pressures and responsibilities that had been put on him, and Yuuki, rather than adding to it, decided it was best to be more playful and encouraging,if for no other reason than to help him keep his sanity. Hikari had so far struck her in much the same form, and so she went about it, trying to keep him both distracted, but relaxed. Anything that would come up, any excuse he shot at her, she'd work to nullify or mitigate in some form or another.

@Roose Hurro

A Touch of Distraction...

All the while, smells of food grew in the background.......

Thoee caught the offered paw and made sure it came palm up. All so smooth and gentle, Hikari's Sister felt no further discomfort at her touch... if anything, her pain eased a bit. More and more, as Thoee traced a pattern there, in her palm. Around them, the chi field woven just a moment before... suddenly collapsed. Threads of it traced through palm. Linked. Tightened. Hikari's Sister, the nexus of this collapse. Her palm...

... "Young One..." Thoee's voice, so soft and quiet... "whenever you feel pain, rub this spot..." Thoee rubbed the spot... "and your pain will ease."

Yes, at Thoee's touch, the pain eased. Still aware of her injuries, so she would know what to not do. And yes, what to do. As well. So she could heal properly. Pain, held in check. For a time. When the pain finally eased for good, wounds healed, no more need to rub that spot, then the chi field would dissipate, energies returned to whence they came.

Back to their normal Flow.

But in the here and now... smells of food increased as...

... "Sorrry for wait on yourrr coffee. Had need to brrrew morrre."

Yes, Sharr had returned. With Yuuki's creamed vanilla coffee. Her ham and cheese omelet. Deen's "Everything" omelet... and more coffee. Thoee's BLT, and soup on the side... a creamy chicken noodle, with veggies. Since it so happened to be a Monday.

And Honalee's panny cakers. With whippy cream face.

Everything set in place, fresh coffee poured in Nism male's mug, Sharr gave the new arrivals his best lifted eyebrow expression, ears perked forward. Distracted, Honalee turned around, and stood up on her stool, happy to see her meal, but, with a backward glance at Hikari and Sister, little tail's tuft flagged between her shoulders...

... "We's a'gonna need more panny cakers and whippy cream!"

Hikari's sister nods a bit, listening to Thoee, looking at her paw as she traced the pattern. Once done, she hesitantly rubs at it, both for practice and to make sure she's doing it correctly, nose flaring as the food comes for the others. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't keep you 5 any longer. Thank you for your help, Thoee-san..." She smiles weakly, before leaping at Thoee with arms open, trying to hug her. Such a short time had passed, But Thoee had, either knowingly or not, helped her in a way that wasn't magical. Or was it magical? Such things were beyond her understanding at this age, but having something that could allow her to function easier in her day to day was more than enough.

And as for Hikari, well, Yuuki was doing a fantastic job distracting him. That is until the food started to 'roll out' of the kitchen, as it were. Distracted from his distraction, Hikari looks at the food coming out, and then to Honalee, opening his mouth in efforts to protest, before Yuuki's gentle shushing to keep him from trying to deny it any longer.

"I apologize for any trouble, I'll cover the cost for the 2 new additions." Yuuki smiled softly to the young ones and gave a soft wink, happily covering any excuse they may have and doing so without burdening the Nism family with their cost. Smiling still, as soft and gentle as possible, much like one may expect of a grandmother on the proverbial visits to 'grandma's house.' In truth, she had practice with her brothers, both being gentle and being forceful where need be. Passively glancing to her folded wings, Only now does Yuuki realize that she had failed to remove the dried paint in the form of red crosses. After all, Dragons were an unpredictable lot. There were those that burned villages, those that 'protected' villages, for a price, and then still others. Having such symbols helped assure anyone below of her role and her intention, but also worked as an indication that she tended to work too much. Certainly a sign of being a workaholic when you forget to remove the marks.

@Roose Hurro (again, Apologies for the delay. ^w^; )

Marks...

Neither Thoee nor Deen had any marks to forget or remove. Honalee and her baby brother, Peet, the same. Though so young, their marks had yet to show. Of course, marks come in different forms. Those on the outside, exposed for all to see, and marks on the inside... for some, hidden always. For others, always out on their sleeves. For still others? Evident, whenever...

... Thoee wasn't quite sure how to handle this oversized Young One. Her and Deen's own offspring, born so small and still so small even in toddler form, never a problem holding them to chest, so they could feel warmth, breath and heartbeat. She felt more like the Young One, suddenly back in her own kit-hood, being hugged by a parent. Hikari's Sister, so warm... breath, so deep... heartbeat, so strong. Thoee, so determined to accept and return this gift, she just let Nature... a mother's nature... take over.

Yes, magic, a kind anyone could use at any time, if they so wished.

With Thoee in her own distracted state, Deen... with a slight adjustment of sleeping son... quickly brought his fresh, hot coffee back into spec, and took a very deep and delighted sniff of his breakfast...

... "No trouble! Giving gifts can be more fun that receiving..." A look to Hikari, with his free hand lifting coffee mug in salute... "Feel free to order anything, even pancakes with whipped cream faces." His look, and a grin, dropped to Honalee as she squeaked. Then shook her head up and down in agreement.

Sharr?

Attentive, he had his order book out and ready.......

Hikari watched and listened to the interchange, Feeling half-defeated by the sheer number of those outvoting him, and half relieved, since none seemed even the slightest bit inconvenienced by the presence of him and his sister. Glancing quickly to his sister, Who traced her paw idly for a few as she had been instructed to do, making it look like a mere nervous habit. A habit that she stopped as she noticed her brother looking in her direction. A brother whom was moments away from being pounced upon.

Hikari, Understandably, Was a bit flustered at being pounced. "Honestly, It's like you do this to annoy me. Anyway, What are you going to get? It'd be rude to refuse after they insisted we join them..."

Beaming, she winks at Honalee, Wanting nothing more then to make those she shares company with happy. "I'll take what she's having." Gesturing towards Hona with her pointed snout. Hikary, nodding briefly, looks back to Sharr and smiles weakly. "French toast and fruit juice for me, If it's not too much trouble sir."

Yuuki, Smiling and watching, Giving Thoee a wink, recognising her poaition moments before the one hugging her had, And she immediately loosens a bit.

"S-Sorry about that, Thoee-San..." looking away in an attempt to hide her blush, Worried that Thoee may dislike such contact from someone she had barely just met.

@Roose Hurro

Barely Just...

Indeed, neither Thoee nor Deen, nor even Honalee, felt the least bit inconvenienced. Nism... these three Nism, especially... living their lives based on the principle that anything that happened, Happened For a Reason. And so, come what may, they embraced.......

....... Deen embraced Thoee, as she returned to her seat, true to his words about Giving. Their sleeping son between them, a testament to giving and receiving. To the Gift all parents share, as mates for life. Yes, the chi between them, quite intense, as well.

As Sharr took the new orders, being young and at "that" stage in his own life... that desire... he couldn't help but note in these two what he wanted in his own life. What he worked to accomplish. Yes, understood the pounce of one sibling on another, too. What he'd shared with his own siblings, not too many years ago. Ahhh! To play with his brothers and sisters...

... but not distracted enough in his thoughts he didn't also note Hikari's lack of specifics on exactly what kind of juice. So, with an internal chuckle, he made his own choice, rather than ask. After all, this day had turned out full of surprises... why not one more?

After her mate's affections, Thoee gave Hikari's sister a warm smile, to let her know she'd liked the contact, and would cherish it... that last, "voiced" in the gleam of her eyes.

Sharr spoke...

... "Thank you... will have yourrr orrrderrrs rrready soon!"

With that, mane ruffled and ears perked, Sharr turned, and swiftly made good on his promise as he rushed to the kitchen.......

After helping a very insistant sibling into a spot next to Hona, Hikari sat, Definitively the furthest from everyone, Glancimg away from the group for a bit before checking back on his sister, And letting out an exasperated sigh of relief that she seems to be doing okay. This family, kind as it was, Was not one Hikari wished to disservice, nor one he intended to inconvienience, and his relief at the fact he hadn't irked them the slightest bit oozed through the shields with which he tried to contain it.

Yuuki, noticing this as she casually and descretely watched him, Noted the discomfort and the stress he seemed so willing to impose on himself while trying to conceal it from the outside world. Slowly making her way to his side, She wrapped a wing around him for a moment, speaking with him in the language he was more comfortable using at a volume meant to keep their conversation private. With her time growing up alongside a sibling that was prone ro putting himself under similaylr, if not greater, Amounts of stress and pressure, Knew that sometimes it could be the best thing to give them someone to open up to. From her own experience, She knew that those without people they could be honest with tended to be more unhappy more often than they'd like, And she'd at least like to try to open up to Hikari. For all the good family is, After all, Sometimes they can be the hardest to open up to, and if Yuuki, One of the people he had come to thank, could become that for the little one, Then she'd be more than willing. it had taken a while before she became the person her younger brother could open up to, and once she did, Well, it'd be a lie to say she wasn't surprised by what she learned of him.

In Hikari's case, if it meant it, She'd gladly play the role of understanding grandmother, even if there was no familial relation, And even if Yuuki wasn't quite old enough to be a grandmother. Possibly getting close to apropriate 'Mom' age, but not'grandmom' age quite yet.

Speaking quietly, Yuuki's words would translate roughly into something like: "Young Hikari, I know you're worried about Inconvienienceing all of us, About botherimg us in some way, and about overstaying your welcome. Your love and concern for your sister is also plain to see, But you needn't be so serious. After all, Honalee would likely like having a few around to play and socialize with, and your sisters injuries aren't really severe anymore. Her occasional bout of pain is most likely just a little lingering soreness. even if there is a little more to it, Unlikely as it is, she seems to be healing up well, And is in the company of many doctors, Medics, and healers with all kinds of backgrounds and experience. if nothing else, She couldn't be at a better place at a better time. Let your guard down a little Hikari. Try and enjoy the time you spend here. Your sister is in some real capable paws, I swear it. She'll be fine, please trust me. Enjoy your breakfast. If you're more comfortable using your native language, Please do. I can always translate if you'd like, it's no trouble. And if you need to talk, I'm always here." Smiling genuinely and softly to Hikari, Before giving him a soft pat on the back, She slowly returns her wing to it's folded state, letting the soreness dictate how fast she could do so.

After Yuuki was done saying her part, Hikary took a deep breath, looked up to Thoee, And apologized for his repeated Apologies, Taking another breath, Looking to Honalee, And trying to open up a bit, Having some difficuly. "H-Hello, H-Honalee..."

The other youthful dragon present was sitting in a position she deemed comfortable with, Forepaws on the table, Making small puffs of fire and going crosseyed as she did, Trying to make a small Harmless spectacle for Hona to further distract those around when Yuuki went to talk to her brother.

@Roose Hurro

A Land Called Honalee...

"Hello-sers!"

Yes, Honalee had waited, all a-wiggle, for her mother to fluff and nod to Hikari's "apology" apology. Tried to copy his sister's fire-puffs, without success. Distractions, apparently also on the menu... her parents, distracted with each other. And breakfast. Yuuki doing her "grandmother" thing. Her big ears... her mother's and father's big ears... able to hear even a whisper. But, with everything settled now, Hikari's "H-Hello..." followed by her name... caught her full attention.

And a funny thing, this whole situation, given she'd been named after the land Puff, the Magic Dragon called home.......

Honalee picked up her spoon, dipped it in the whippy cream, right on the edge of the smile, and gave it a lick...

... "You's a-want some!" She held out her spoon... given how large it looked held in both paw-hands, it really marked how small she was. Compared to everyone else. But then, the Land of Honalee was a small "kingdom". Small as she was, however, her energy... the brightness in her eyes... loomed huge, now that she directed both at Hikari....... who, if he looked deep enough, had so much to explore within this one little Nism kit.

Hikari observes her as she diverts her attention to him, However much he may wish she wouldn't, before offering some of her food to him. "I-id hate to take your food when I have some coming...." In truth, he didn't quite feel comfortable with the situation, and was trying his best to hide the discomfort and warm up, As suggested by Yuuki. Glancing to his sister, Who was unflinchingly staring at him, Almost as if saying 'Shut up and enjoy this dummy' just through the stare.

Yuuki herself sat along with Thoee and Deen, Smiling softly, Yet maintaining her careful gaze over Hikari. She'd be lying if she had said she didn't wonder what had happened to their family, But she did have a few guesses. Based on what happened that had scattered or killed most of her own, The younger ones were usually the onea most like to make it with their smaller frames and more agile nature. These two, In particular, looked like they may be living hard lives, And She'd try to help them where she could, Having been there herself, And in some ways still being there, Wondering what had become of her siblings......

Tearing herself from that train of thought, She glanced to Thoee and Deen, Whispering. "It's sweet he's more concerned for others, But I'm concerned he's hurting himself in doing so, Emotionally. If I may, What's your take on the situation?" She gives a careful glance to him again, Hoping her tendencies to be a workaholic aren't showing in too bright neon.

The young sister seemed to keep puffing small flames for Hona, Unsure if it would be something she could learn to do or not.

@Roose Hurro

Things To Learn...

No... no. Honalee would never learn to puff fire. She was already pretty good at blowing bubbles in milk, but she just wasn't built to make flames. Yes, looking at her sideways, she could pass as a furry, wingless dragon, but... no. No. And with Hikari engaging her in conversation, well...

... "Silly!" She giggled, licked her spoon again, even though there was nothing on it... "You's a-gots sumpin' comin', you's a-can share!" In her young mind, problem solved. Though it probably didn't hurt, his sister's stare... Hikari, definitely needing to "Shut up and enjoy this"... because Honalee held out her spoon again. And gave him her "puppy-eyes" stare, one of the "weapons" at her disposal.......

Yuuki, herself, could also look at this Nism family, and perhaps wonder at their history, as well. Wonder at where they came from, given all she'd seen them do. Given Nism... well, if she'd heard anything about their species, probably whispers of legend and myth. Not that Nism hid things! Just that they tended to come out of nowhere, and didn't blab about their homeworld. So, no-one really knew where they came from. And to be honest, traveling Nism didn't tend to know where they'd come from, either, given how their method of travel worked. A lot like people didn't know how their car worked... they just turned the key, and drove off. In the case of Nism, without GPS.......

Thoee and Deen paused in their snuggle and breakfast, attention now on Yuuki's words and question. Deen finished his sip of coffee, grinned... glanced at his mate with a sparkle in his eyes, then licked her cheek. With "permission" to speak first, claws scritching her male's chin, her own bright eyes on Yuuki, Thoee spoke, softly...

... "This Young One is already hurt. His concern comes from that hurt, Inside. A desire... not to see others hurt, as he has been."

Deen, clearly enjoying Thoee's attentions, gently reached up and pulled her claws away from his chin, so he could speak... "Some cope this way. At least he hasn't turned away from Life. Fallen into himself." Deen rubbed his chin, the same spot just so recently scritched, ears alert and a-twitch. Fur a bit fluffed, shroudruff feathers shuffling over his back as he took Peet up in both hands, and gave the tiny sleeping kit a quiet snuffle... "Yes, he can use help..." A glance towards Hikari's sister... "but he's in pretty good hands, already. Time and attention should heal."

Yes, bright neon, indeed.

Even Honalee didn't fail to note the flaming puffs still being made.......

Upon being 'assaulted' by both 'sinister' stare and Hona's insistance, He hesitantly reaches out his hand for the utensil offered to him. In truth, Much as he cared for his sister, she always seemed to know all the right ways to scare the crap out of him. Looking to Hona and nodding a little to her offer, He lets out a small, quiet sigh, trying his best to relax and open up a little. All the pressure he put on himself weighs him down more then he'd care to admit, and wish as he may that he could 'flip the proverbial switch', it just simply wasn't that easy.

His sister, However, upon seeing her brother try and open up some, Softens her gaze, and opts to take a look around the eatery in which they found themselves, noticing a few staring and a few others trying their best to avoid getting too close to the group, something she found passing strange, but didn't yet question it.

Yuuki, Listening to the two Nism parents, Nods a bit. "I agree, but I can't help but worry about him some. Personal experience may be coloring that a bit." She softly smiles for a moment, before glancing back to the little ones. After all, Hikari was trying his best to let down his walls and relax a bit, there was no reason for her not to, save perhaps a few bad habits she had yet to break, Idly starting to hum a little, risking a boop to Deen's shoulder, assuming he wouldn't get bent out of shape. After all, if there was one thing she had learned at Hikari's age it was that in order to loosen up, sometimes a bit of spontaneity was required, And Deen did seem like the king of spontaneity so far.

@Roose Hurro

Spontaneous Non-combustion...

Hona followed Hikari's sigh with a quick slide of her plate across the "bartop". A swift lick between all four nostrils. A wiggle, from ears all the way down to tail's tufted tip. And back up again. Then a paw-hand wave over her "panny" cakes... "They's a-very good!" Yes, she tried her hardest not to squeal with delight. All excited that he'd taken her spoon.......

And maybe not all that strange. Dragons, with not the best reputations. Nism, not all that "normal", either. Even though, in these times, businesses no longer put up signs saying: "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO PANTS, NO SERVICE." Some people just couldn't help but stare. And some probably stared at the baby... at Peet. Because even alien babies can make others melt, just like a box of puppies or kittens, or infants in strollers, can. Yes, some of the avoiders definitely had problems with all the dragons and naked aliens concentrated in one place, but, perhaps, quite a few simply didn't want to risk the sweep of a dragon's tail. Or being stepped on. Or tripped over.

Or blinded for life. Deen tended to have that effect on some people. Though, not totally his blame, all the "trauma" they'd caused in that Deep Forest place they'd stayed in, back during their First (honeymoon) WorldWalk. Thoee also to blame, for all the "frisky".......

Oh, and yes... Deen, himself. Indeed spontaneous. And never one to get bent ou... ummmm, well, perhaps in his case, not a good use of words. Given his natural flexibility. He'd quite willingly bent himself into all ki... ahhh... again, not a good use of words.......

....... Yuuki, not the only one with "bad" habits.

Of course, if she stuck around him and his family long enough, she'd learn the true meaning of "loosen up". Him, a quite shining example of Hakuna Matata. Not that he didn't have some worries, a layer of himself covered under all that fur, scales and feathers he prefered to keep on the back-burner. Tucked up on a high shelf. Secured under a stack of fresh-washed towels. Yes, the universe could be a harsh place, even for a Nism. But a Nism's Free Spirit never let that get them down. And Deen's Spirit was so Free...

... "I hear a story in that personal experience bit... I just know I do!"

Deen passed sleeping son to mother, then picked up his coffee mug and gave Yuuki a salute with it, ears at attention... "I also think I've heard that tune before......."