Healers Required.

Hikari, however long as it had been up until now, had gradually begun to warm up to hia company, taking a deep breath, before, Wait, Was that a smile? Indeed he seemed to be crawling out of his shell, so to speak. Glancing to Hona, and setting his wing across her back for warmth gently, He would most-definitely be smiling softly and genuinely.

Akiko, On the other paw, Would be devoting her full attention to Deen and his lesson, Finding it fun, but alao gentler then what she'd become accustomed to until now. "Deen...... Deen....... A... A... A..be..un?" Tilting her head a little to the side, looking for validation or critique, In his so far so gentle fashion.

Yuuki, observing Thoee, Smiled and nodded a bit. "I bet." She brings her own tail in, Though comparitively Lacking in the fluff department. Attempting to return Thoee's blessing happily. "My younger brother is a lot like Hikari has been. Unfailingly kind but hidden behind a shell of insecurity and self-doubt. I've tried to support him, But that usually just means shelterimg him from his older brother for periods of time sometimes, As he's harder on the poor guy then I think he realizes sometimes. Definitely a less-well oiled machine then what you've got here." She smiles softly, turning to Sharr upon his reentry.

" If it's not too much trouble, Sure."

Gentle Fashions...

Honalee felt the warmth, Hikari's wing, like a blanket. She made a baby-coo in content, eyes and attentions now on him...

... "I's a'full..." And though it was still early in the day, she yawned.......

"Almost, Akiko!" Deen fluffed up, a soft chuff as his shroudruff feathers lifted, then slapped down. Ears twitched... "Now feel how I do it, again..." Deen guided her paws back to his own throat... "Ahhh. Veee. Innn."

Thoee accepted Yuuki's return gesture with a brief head-dip. A quirk-smile at her "well oiled machine" comment... then to Sharr... "More tea, if you will."

From Deen, in the middle of his lesson... "Yesss! Just top it up, and thanks!" In the next moment, reminded of the syrup on Akiko's paws... "We also need more napkins......."

Back to Thoee and Yuuki.......

... "Not as well oiled as we appear.. My Love does have rust... in certain places..." All four nostrils flared, as she turned away and gave a soft cough, a practiced clearing of throat, tail's tuft waving towards her male... "I love his rust." Eyes back on Yuuki... "My brothers?" She flashed an uncharacteristic grin, an expression she'd learned from Deen... "All I can say... I keep my eyes closed, every time I see them." Her voice, very amused...

... "There are times siblings need to realize soft can work better, Dear Yuuki. Support is better when it comes from within. Perhaps he has learned from your outside example, and can now build his own shelter." Given her own growth, since meeting Deen, Thoee had indeed learned to build her own strong, inner supports.......

Sharr took everything in with his large, attentive ears. Even those parts not related to his work. After noting down the requests, and noting Deen's empty mug (Top off? Not hardly), he turned, with a grin of his own, to get Yuuki another creamed vanilla coffee, and to brew more tea. Deen's coffee, not in any way forgotten.......

Hikari offered a nod, looking to her and relaxing a little bit upon her reaction and contentment, glad to be helping instead of hurting.

Akiko paused again, feeling, watching, listening, trying her best to be a good student. "…>D-Deen….Deen Ah….Ahveein?" Tilting her head to the side softly, staring at him in curiosity.

Yuuki gives a soft giggle at Thoee's comment about keeping her eyes closed around her brothers. "If you keep your eyes closed when around them, how do you know when they're even there?" A smile forming again, with her giving a nod to Thoee. "I agree, that's why I did what I could to be the soft one for him, I hope it was good enough, but I can't help but worry about him." Discreetly looking to Akiko and Hikari, making sure they're doing alright as well from a glance, chuckling softly to herself at Akiko's lesson and remembering her own time trying to learn a second language.

@Roose Hurro

Closed Eyes Open...

Though older than her baby brother, Honalee, still quite young, did have times when she'd nap at the proverbial drop of a hat. Even after breakfast. Her yawn lead to a stretch, her stretch to curling up on her stool seat, her curling up to another yawn... at which point, she fell fast asleep in the warmth of Hikari's wing.......

Deen fluffed up even more, impressed with how quickly Akiko picked up his name... "Perfect! Just keep repeating this silently, for practice." Grin... "Any questions, I'm right here..."

Sharr returned with fresh coffee, and refilled Deen's mug, which reminded him he still had breakfast to finish...

... "Or over there..." A wave towards his "abandoned" meal, before he headed that way.......

Thoee rolled her eyes, cupped a hand over her muzzle... "By their smell, Dear Yuuki. My dear brothers did not tend to wash away their musk." Said declaration made her own soft giggle a mirror to Yuuki's. Given a male's musk meant, well....... Thoee had to clear the giggle from her throat, as her eyes rolled skyward, again.

Hikari gives a gentle glance to Hona as she seems to be falling asleep with his wing as her blanket, tilting his head a little as he lets the wing rest over her more fully in hopes of keeping her warm. Turning his gaze to Thoee and Deen for a moment, uncertain if they'd be okay with it or not, and through a desire to be safe and not overstep any bounds, extreme caution is being used.

Akiko, on the other paw, would nod a bit, smiling to Deen and giving him an impromptu hug, gently but warmly. "Yes Mr. Doon. Deen." Gently smiling, trying to cover her mistake up as if it wasn't made in the first place, following him over to her own untouched food.

Yuuki chucked at that. "Ahh, I suppose that makes sense, something about them I guess that makes personal hygene something of a plague or something. I don't think I'll ever fully understand why they're so against cleanliness." *chuckles a little, happily while talking to Thoee.

Fully Understood...

Thoee and Deen showed just how Hikari had not overstepped by not reacting at all to their daughter being wrapped in young dragon wing. Though Thoee did note Hikari's glance, and gave him a wave of her tail's tuft. Honalee? She didn't mind at all. Trusted Hikari, like her mother did. Felt that same warmth and protection she'd felt under her father's shroudruff. Her, now separated, so her baby brother could take the place that used to be hers.......

Deen heard Akiko's mistake, and her correction. But still found himself "recovering" from her hug... he'd never been hugged by a dragon, before. Another sensation to add to his memories. Which had included being marked by maple syrup, by the same dragon. So, technically, her breakfast had been touched. Just not by her mouth.......

Thoee sighed...

... "I believe they liked their own scent, much more than they should. Though..." Thoee cleared her throat, as her ears turned back... "I also believe they enjoyed the young female attentions their scent attracted." She glanced to her mate, then noted her own breakfast, and her own hunger. So she headed back to her stool... "My Love didn't use that tactic to win my attentions. Or my affections..."

Hikari relaxes notably when he sees just how little of a problem his actions were posing, definitively being peaceful but having been taught, by both family and experience, that oft times, intentions are ignored based on the way someone looks, the way they seem and the preconceived notions and stereotypes that exist thanks to the chosen few that opt to act in such a way. In his case, merely being a Dragon often came with the implications of being a sheer destructive force, not worthy of trust, but of shooing, sometimes with threat of violence, as one may an extraordinarily oversized rat.......

Akiko smiled back to Deen, happy to have spent the time with him, and grateful for the lesson, but would also start heading back to her own food. It wouldn't be right to just flat abandon it, especially when hungry like this, nor would it send the right message to the ones paying for the food, either. Like her brother, she had been taught how not to fit into certain stereotypes and initial judgements.

Yuuki walked alongside Thoee, nodding a bit and chuckling to what she had to say. I can imagine. Many males are like some of those cat pictures, Furious at the sight of water. You'd think they had some sort of allergy to it, or at least, they would appreciate contracting one, but I can imagine a certain Deen not being quite that way. Seems too.....Uhh, eccentric, for that? He's an interesting fellow, at least. You chose well. She smiles to Thoee happily, glancing to the young dragons again, making sure they're doing alright so far.

@Roose Hurro

How Little...

Speaking of Peet...

... so quiet in his sleep, he'd pretty much faded into the background, such a tiny bundle of fur and scales, his warmth, breath and heartbeat pressed to his mother's chest.

In what could only be a well-practiced exchange, so smooth and coordinated, as Thoee and Deen approached their stools, father lifted shroudruff, mother slipped infant under, son, even in sleep, held to father's back as shroudruff closed and both parents, now on stools again, went back to eating their breakfasts.

Thoee continued in her conversation with Yuuki...

... "My Love has taught me much. Not at all like my brothers... very careful with his musk, until we properly bonded." Again, she tousled her mate's mane-fur... "Then, very generous... and playful... with it."

Deen ducked his head a bit, tongue lick between all four nostrils before he grinned wide...

... "We did spend most of our Worldwalk in the boonies. And you teased me quite frequently with your own musk. So we're even!" With Thoee's claws so close, Deen let his wide grin serve as an indicator of just what the play and tease involved.

Honalee? She started to purr softly in her sleep.......

Yuuki nods and gives a soft chuckle, watching their exchange and picking up on the subtleties. "I bet. Brothers can be a pawfull sometimes." Her smile would seem to be sustained as she turned back to her own food.

Akiko seemed to be hyper-focused upon her food, though, does seem to spare a glance to her brother and teasingly sticks her tongue out, before turning her attention back to her food, giving it some much-needed undivided attention.

And as for Hikari, He seemed to be trying not to get flustered, both by his sister's subtle teasing, and the food in front of him, giving another protective glance to the sleeping Honalee before taking a deep, shakey breath, still trying to figure out how exactly to more fully relax with the developing situation so far.

Yuuki smiled after a glance had been given to confirm the status of the young ones, knowing outright how much of a handful they can be at times, and wanting to be sure they're doing alright and don't need assistance at this point yet.

@Roose Hurro

The Subtleties...

Deen hurked into his coffee a bit at Yuuki's words. A clear of throat, then...

... "Mates can be more of a pawful som.......*"

Thoee almost pulled her male off his stool, as she drew him close, and nibbled on his nearest ear... "What My Love means to say is, all relationships need work." She licked the ear she'd just nibbled... "My brothers are my brothers. And I chose this Shameless One..." Deen grinned as Thoee gave him a push back onto his stool, his ears a-flick while hers turned towards Yuuki, his tail a-twitch while her tail's tuft brushed her own feet, his breath and heartbeat, a little more rapid than it needed to be while hers...

... "Sweetness, you chased me just as much as I chased you." Thoee dipped a claw in her tea, stirred it around, flicked her claw playfully towards her male as he spoke...

... then her own words, also quite playful. "And I caught you more often than you caught me, My Love."

Yes, relationships did indeed take work to make work. Though, from this exchange, it appeared Thoee and Deen had made an athletic event out of this maxim. Ah, well... this planet was coming into its Spring, in this hemisphere. And chasing wasn't allowed in this hotel.......

Now that both their kits slept, a little flirting, to keep their relationship... fresh. And seasonal.......

Yuuki chuckles a little at Deen's response to her words, happily, albeit gently, offering him a napkin only for him to be spontaneously yoinked closer to Thoee. His elevated breathing and heart rate something that Yuuki picked up on, but only resulted in a smile at Thoee's side of the exchange. "Sounds to me like Deen needs some practice." She smirks softly, wanting to tease him a bit and feeling like it wouldn't be too inappropriate to do so.

Yuuki gives another glance to the younger ones around, attempting to make sure that they're well looked after.

@Roose Hurro

Deen's Response...

Deen being Deen, being "inappropriate" was his forte. So Yuuki didn't have to fear being so, herself...

... "Oh... I've had lots of practice." Grin... "Then Sweetness and I had two kits together......." Sip of coffee, ruffle of mane, then a look down at his lap... "Yes... lots of practice."

Mindful of their son under her male's shroudruff, Thoee simply reached out and tweaked his ear, as a reminder, rather than using her tail's tuft...

... "A bad boy to your core, My Love..." She couldn't help looking down at his lap, herself. Smile to compliment his grin.

As to the younger ones around, indeed, well looked after.

Yuuki chukles a little at Deen being Deen, seeing how well Thoee and Deen mesh together, and she smiles, happy for them. Glancing at all of the children not hidden in warm places, just to make sure they're all still doing okay.

Hikari, Trying to disguise some of his uncertainty, grips at his beverage with both front paws, and slowly, non-chalantly sipping from it, giving a side-eye to his sister, half expecting to get knocked over for her humor.

Akiko had been too preoccupied with her own food and drink while the adults talked, starting to tune them out in order to focus more intently upon it. giggling, she started to pretend that the Pancakes were a landmass, and Blueberries people, Butter and Syrup once again coating her forepaws....

@Roose Hurro

Happy Couple...

Oh, yes! Deen made Thoee quite happy. He'd seen her formality, her poise and grace... and her overwhelming sense of responsibility, as the daughter of a Rurrumm living in Rurrumm territory. Yes, a bit too tight. Deen had taught her to loosen up.

To not take life so seriously.

To have fun.

She loved him for that. Had, indeed, "practiced" with him... lots. Then they'd returned home, made a daughter. Touched Vinnaheen's Tree, together, when Honalee first Sparked in her womb. Then a son, after they'd gone back to World-Walking.

Deen, himself?

He'd never imagined, wild nature child as he'd been... never imagined finding such a rare treasure, in her. Never imagined fatherhood could be such an adventure. After all the adventures he'd already had. Just as Thoee had to smile, Deen had to grin, just looking down at the... hmmm... parts... that made such a wonder possible. However, with tweak of ear and twitch of his own tail, Thoee's "admonition" spoken for all to hear, he could not hold that look down. Or his grin, if he wanted to finish his burrito.

And yes, again. Honalee, in a warm place. Her baby brother, Peet, covered and comforted by paternal warmth.......

Akiko, covered in butter and syrup. Probably also still warm.

Hikari.......

....... feeling Honalee roll over in her sleep. Just as her father said...

... "Sweetness..." Deen picked up his burrito, took a big bite, chewed, swallowed, then... "we've both been bad together....... and you've loved every minute of it!" Grin.......

Yuuki chuckles a little at the interaction between the two, smiling herself, happy for them. "If My younger brother is out there, perhaps you two should take him with you for a while. Teach him to loosen up and stop beating himself up, Give him a couple of friends. Hell, I'd join in one of these days, if you ever want company, or help, assuming my responsibilities back home are set in capable paws first." Soft glance over to Hikari and Akiko, her smile weakening a little as she wonders where their parents are, starting to get concerned with how long they've been here, effectively unsupervised, if one didn't count the supervision she was giving, or that of Thoee and Deen.

Hikari just looks at Hona, making sure she's warm and confortable, taking a deep breath, still slowly opening up a little, while Akiko, she finished her food slowly, due in part to her playing. Not a moment too soon, it seemed, as the moment she was finished, she lept at Thoee, giggling a bit, syrupy paws outstretched. "WHEEEEEE!!!!"

The sound of a paw, likely belonging to Hikari, smacking face, would also be audible, before a muttered, "...........Akiko, Please behave yourself......"

Pleasing Behavior...

Indeed, this happy couple had loved every minute if their being "bad" together. Loved just being together. Living life. Raising their kits. Meeting others in their travels.......

Neither Thoee nor Deen had missed Yuuki's chuckle, this time or before. Then came her words. Both male and female Nism turned their attentions to her, given the import of her words. So they didn't miss the look on her face, her movements... her body language... as she spoke. Didn't miss her glance, or her weakened smile, towards the two young dragons...

... "Dear Yuuki, we would be honored to teach your brother. Have you with us, if you are able." Thoee gave her a warm smile and ruffle of fur, a wave of tail's tuft. Then...

... "Heh..." Deen's ears went up, and his mane ruffled... "If I can't teach him to loosen up, I'll eat a bug!" Grin... "So long as I get to use the condiment of my choice......."

That may have been the end of Deen's sentence, and he may have said more. Son, still asleep under his shroudruff. Daughter, also still asleep in the warmth and comfort Hikari provided. However, Akiko apparently had other ideas. Her sudden "WHEEEEEE!!!!" and leap, syrupy paws outstretched... yes, Hikari's reaction, and the muttered words, in a voice unfamiliar, held this moment frozen in time.......

Yuuki nods a bit, chuckling at Deen's comments with a genuine smile. "Well, if we find him sometime, I'll Be sure to Prescribe him time with you two." She giggles a little happily at the thought of Deen trying to help him open up and stop being so self-critical. "And I'd love to join you as well, sometime, when we're all able to, but only for as long as it weren't an inconvenience."

Hikari facepaws again at the thought of Deen putting mustard on a bug, while also yet attempting to hide a smile, seemingly opening up a little bit himself at this point, watching his sister be, well, young, and trusting their new friends finally, even after such a short time.

Akiko Smiles as she leaps for the pair, half-intent on getting her syrup-covered paws on the two new acquaintances, mischievous as all little children are.

"You may wanna be careful about wajors like that one, Deen, My brother can be a piece of work sometimes. You may have to eat that bug." Yuuki giggles, gently patting him on the shoulder.

@Roose Hurro

Intentions...

Yes, a moment in time... just a second or two. Hikari, not having admonished his sister before, in this present company. At least in this manner.......

Thoee, however, had the skill and grace necessary to avoid syrup. Without looking like she was doing so. Meanwhile...

... "And I'll be sure I don't have anything to inconvenience, when that time comes." Deen licked his fingers, eyes on his mate as she moved out of syrupy reach while reaching for her tea... "Might start your brother's training by seeing how well he can tend a Little One..." Deen took a sip of coffee, then carefully opened his shroudruff, to show Peet secure against his "father spot", still asleep. Grin, followed by a satisfied sigh, as shroudruff closed.

Truth to tell, Deen's condiment of choice would have been barbecue sauce, probably sweet, with a touch of hickory smoke and garlic.

Honalee? Her ears had twitched at Hikari's use of the word "behave", then came her delayed reaction...

... "I's a'bee-have......." Still asleep herself, her words soft, yet echoed enough under Hikari's wing, he may have heard.......

Yes, children can be mischievous. But adults are wise to it, having once been children, themselves, so Deen also now found himself involved in the syrup dance.

Yuuki's words made Deen grin even wider...

... "I'll eat it with pride!"

Then Yuuki's shoulder pat, enough to break him from The Dance... Akiko's syrupy paw now "accidentally" planted on his chest.......

....... and Thoee's sudden laugh, cut short when she realized her break in decorum.......

Yuuki smiles a little, softly, at the thought of How her brother would react around these little ones, but having every confidence in him to care for them well. "That's not much of a test, knowing him. He'd be more likely to make sure they were alright at the detriment to himself, whether physical or emotional. To tell you the truth, I think all of you may be able to get him to open up better than I can, as I've only been met with limited successes here and there. I think he worries too much and takes everything too seriously, but who knows. I'm not exactly an unbiased observer." Yuuki's gaze would follow the syrup-covered paw as it glues itself to Deen's chest, laughing a little herself, quietly, glancing softly to Thoee as if to say it's alright.

Hikari, on the other hand, turned his attentions to the sleeping one he's attempting to shelter, springing more into the protective role in hopes of keeping her safe. "Nono, that's not, I was talking about my sister, you've been perfect....Ohh, asleep, sorry..." His tone getting quieter quickly once realizing the present company isn't conscious and is lost to her dreams.

Akiko, on the other paw, would be giggling quite happily, looking up at Deen, grinning victoriously. "I win! you're it!" She chuckles happily to herself, before bolting to the other end of the area, nearly knocking over some innocent bystanders as she does, leaving behind her a single pawprint trail with the remaining syrup on her paw, much to Hikari's frustration.