2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
Hello all, Owlet here, the one and only of course. Since I have free time on my hands, I will be opening up portrait commissions for the low price of free! Most of this is because I need a little practice and because I enjoy drawing different things.

Of course, I can do sketches, or full color works. I can do ones with lineart and ones that look more realistic and are without lineart. Of course, ones in color or with lineart take longer than others.

Please fill out the form so I can know things about your character

Name:
Clothing Choice:
Personality:
Any Special Requests:
Other:

My Deviant Art if you want to look at more of the things I do
Icefox16 on DeviantArt

Reactions: Tedrick
Name: Alexa Hall
Clothing Choice: something like a nice shade of blue, or something to compliment her hair color! Or no color is totally fine! Preferably a dress, so, like, thin straps, maybe, she doesn't like jewelry though.
Personality: Alexa is shy, but determined. She will go for whatever she wants, but quietly, as long as it doesn't involve other people too much.
Any Special Requests: if you do use color, which is not required at all!, her hair is long and blue! Her hair reaches to her lower back and her eyes are an icy blue color with hints of green (yes, I love the color blue!).Her hair is usually a bit tousled, and her eyes are wide, often compared to a pixie's eyes.
Other: n/a!

I really appreciate this if you do it for me! If not, that's fine! ^~^ (also sorry if this was meant for PM, I can move it there if you'd like!)

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and IceQueen
Clothing Choice: something like a nice shade of blue, or something to compliment her hair color! Or no color is totally fine! Preferably a dress, so, like, thin straps, maybe, she doesn't like jewelry though.
Personality: Alexa is shy, but determined. She will go for whatever she wants, but quietly, as long as it doesn't involve other people too much.
Any Special Requests: if you do use color, which is not required at all!, her hair is long and blue! Her hair reaches to her lower back and her eyes are an icy blue color with hints of green (yes, I love the color blue!).Her hair is usually a bit tousled, and her eyes are wide, often compared to a pixie's eyes.

I really appreciate this if you do it for me! If not, that's fine! ^~^ (also sorry if this was meant for PM, I can move it there if you'd like!)
Seems we have that in common! I love tealy blues and blues in general so I might end up rough coloring it!

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Egg
I have two, if you have the time and don't mind. :3

Name: Mika Braun
Clothing Choice: she would wear a black tank top with a gray hoodie over it, likely unzipped. She'd have blue jeand and combat boots
Personality: she is kind yet is quick to anger when her friends are threatened. She's loud at times and tries her best to look at the brighter side of things-but ends up looking at what could go wrong quite often. She suffers from depression but tries not to let it dictate her life anymore.
Any Special Requests: if you use color her hair is light purple and in a short, slightly wavy bob. Her right eye has an eyepatch and her left is blue. She has a tan complexion as well.
Other: she'd probably have a mischievous smirk on her face

Name: Andrew
Clothing Choice: striped hoodie over a plain t-shirt. A beanie on his head, blue jeans, and sneakers.
Personality: usually quiet and practically an introvert. He doesn't get out much and prefers being indoors most of the time than socializing with most people outside of his family and friends.
Any Special Requests: if you use color (you don't have to) his hair is a bit messy and blonde, stopping a little past his ears and his eyes are brown while he's paler than normal due to being inside most of the time.
Other: n/a at the moment

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
I have two, if you have the time and don't mind. :3

Name: Mika Braun
Clothing Choice: she would wear a black tank top with a gray hoodie over it, likely unzipped. She'd have blue jeand and combat boots
Personality: she is kind yet is quick to anger when her friends are threatened. She's loud at times and tries her best to look at the brighter side of things-but ends up looking at what could go wrong quite often. She suffers from depression but tries not to let it dictate her life anymore.
Any Special Requests: if you use color her hair is light purple and in a short, slightly wavy bob. Her right eye has an eyepatch and her left is blue. She has a tan complexion as well.
Other: she'd probably have a mischievous smirk on her face

Name: Andrew
Clothing Choice: striped hoodie over a plain t-shirt. A beanie on his head, blue jeans, and sneakers.
Personality: usually quiet and practically an introvert. He doesn't get out much and prefers being indoors most of the time than socializing with most people outside of his family and friends.
Any Special Requests: if you use color (you don't have to) his hair is a bit messy and blonde, stopping a little past his ears and his eyes are brown while he's paler than normal due to being inside most of the time.
Other: n/a at the moment
I'll get that after the first one!

Here is the sketch! Go ahead and make any sugestions now! Make sure you are happy with it
1-Female.jpeg

Thank you
I have one sketch done! Tell me what you think of it, if it needs changes or alterations, and I'll get on it!
2-Female Eyepatch.jpeg

I like, but the only thing is that the eyepatch is on the wrong eye. :3
Oh so you meant looking at her it's on the left. I was under the impression it was her left

It's her right eye that has the eyepatch, her left eye is the blue one. I probably should've been a bit more specific. Or at least worded it better.

By the way, I really like your art style.

Edit: yeah, looking at her it's on the left

It's her right eye that has the eyepatch, her left eye is the blue one. I probably should've been a bit more specific. Or at least worded it better.

By the way, I really like your art style.

Edit: yeah, looking at her it's on the left
Aww, thank you~ It's just a rough sketch for now, I will flesh it out and make it cleaner tomorrow

Aww, thank you~ It's just a rough sketch for now, I will flesh it out and make it cleaner tomorrow

You're welcome. I'll be waiting for the awesomeness to come. :D

You're welcome. I'll be waiting for the awesomeness to come. :D
*feels really bad because she hasn't finished the sketch alteration yet*

I'm sorry!!!

*feels really bad because she hasn't finished the sketch alteration yet*

I'm sorry!!!

It's okay. I might also ask for a few more requests in the future. If that's okay :3

It's okay. I might also ask for a few more requests in the future. If that's okay :3
That's totally fine! I am getting to work on it right now

That's totally fine! I am getting to work on it right now

Alright. I didn't want to bother you but after a while I got a bit concerned there. :0

Alright. I didn't want to bother you but after a while I got a bit concerned there. :0
here are the flat colors, hope you like it!
Huge Drawing

2-Female Eyepatch Color.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
I also made a smaller version

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi