Headshots and More (closed)

I love it. :0

I'll probably post a little fic with her in it later on my blog now. Maybe one or two who knows hehehe.*rubs hands together semi-evily* >:^3

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
I love it. :0

I'll probably post a little fic with her in it later on my blog now. Maybe one or two who knows hehehe.*rubs hands together semi-evily* >:^3
Awesome~ I have to go write my own fics as well~

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
I have another character for you Icy.

Name: Artemis Anghelscu
Clothing Choice: he dresses a bit like a western priest with a black long coat minus the collar that a man of the faith usually wears. He has light armor along his shoulders and forearms, a strap going across his chest that keeps his sword securly in place on his back and armor clad legs up to his knees. The armor isn't very bulky for his frame but still serves it's purpose well.

Personality: polite to most Artemis shows respect to those he thinks deserve it. Otherwise he can come of cold and aloof. Unlike his parents who occasionally express themselves in few words Artemis will say whatever needs to be said bluntly or emotionally depending on his mood.
Any Special Requests: color please. He has slightly sharp red eyes with cat-like pupils. Blonde hair that stops past his shoulder blades that he has in an over the shoulder braid. On his back is a rather big sword too(a Claymore to be exact). Also, he's a little slim but fit.
Other: his sword basically looks like this...

P3260086-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

I think I'm done with Artemis

I meant done filling the little form out. I honestly hope it makes sense. My mind went a little blank on the clothing section XD

• Love
Name: Alution Vright

Reference Pics:
xiBggsb.jpg

I'd love it if you could use this sorta creepy eye effect that makes the eyes stand out, except in this type of color range, with a light grey with bluer tones to compliment it.
RAF%20Blue%20Grey.jpg

Below is his actual appearance, minus the cigarette. I'd prefer it if his eyes were open a bit more, and both clearly visible. Also, a high collared black coat and white undershirt, such as the ones in the second picture below, is pretty standard in his appearance. The images below are ones that I've been tempted to use for him, it's just the hair that's not quite right.
f19bb6ea86a1f19dde90f9fa8e156440.jpg

anime-boy-with-blue-eyes-hd-wallpapers-_1664654959.jpg

Also, if you could make his expression into more of a cold-hearted smirk like the one below, I'll give you your favorite dessert. No kidding.
Akabane.Karma.full.1564900.jpg

Eye color: Blue-grey.
Hair color: Black, think soft and fluffy in the style featured below. Less spiked, like it had less gel in it.
cool_hairstyles_men.jpg

And I would absolutely love it if you got more of a night time background like this one.
Starry-Night-Sky-Nature-4K.jpg

Personality:
Alution is a quiet, but clever young man. He doesn't apply himself unless he absolutely has to. He easily slips into the background and has an even easier time sneaking up on people. He is simply devious when it comes to planning. He prefers keeping his talents to himself.

Well, thanks for your time. And hopefully you have time for my... Complicated and wordy request.

Last edited:
Are you still open :D?
If not, Keep up the awesome work!

Hey um . . . I don't mean to distrub you but do you do remakes or remixes?

I just wanted a remake of my profile picture. I got the information.

Name: Marx Soul

Clothing Choice: Jester clothes, and a hat

Personality:Tricky

Special Request: I would like him to have these wings and him carrying a sword like this except it has a creepy face at the hilt http://s3.amazonaws.com/bidsquare_assets/www.cowansauctions.com/itemimages-ww1336.jpg

Abilities: He can summon black holes and portals, shoot beams of pure energy from his mouth, can transform into pure energy or a toxic liquid, can freeze time, can make plants do his bidding, teleport and can give off a high pitch screech that can burst eardrums and cause you to be paralzyed.

Description: Marxsoul is a calm, kind-hearted, and helpful man. He will protects the ones he cares about, even if it means dying. Be warned though. Once he is in rage, he become a different person: A bloodthristy man who thinks killing is fun. He has the powers of the universe. He's drunk most of the time though. There is another person he has the powers of, but he can't rememeber. He has a pet name Chibi which is a baby Nox or a winged fox. This animal is his only friend

You think you can do it? Please?

Copy and paste the long thing into a tab. If you're going to do it. . . Can you please do it?

Copy and paste the long thing into a tab. If you're going to do it. . . Can you please do it?
The picture doesn't show up

What will he look like when personfied?