Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
In order to keep Iwaku funky fresh and in competition with other roleplay forums, I am currently doing some "Style Testing".

This mean SOME of the graphics on Iwaku will change back and forth over the next week. However, the basic structure, where all the links are, etc will stay exactly as they are. XD You're not going to get lost.

If you don't like something, you're free to say so. But since many of you have the style sense of color blind waffles... >:D Well. We'll see what happens.

IF YOU WANT TO SHARE ME SOME LINKS TO OTHER ROLEPLAY FORUMS WHERE YOU -LOVE- THEIR FORUM STYLE, I'D ENJOY THE EXAMPLES.

My goal is to make sure Iwaku looks professional and "current" without getting crazyass flashy and have TOO MANY graphics. c___c

I MIGHT add one or two additional color sets. So if you're wanting a certain color style, now is a good time to ask. :D

LOL I love the words on the banner, Diana. Great design.

Just an idea but it might look classier without the words "fancy ass banner" on it xD

NO KITTY! That is the brilliant parody that embodies Iwaku Here we don't need to take ourselves seriously.

THE WORDS STAY! >=(

I got scared for a minute when I saw the new background. XD

Anyway, I like the banner. It's a pretty change.

I think the words 'Fancy-Ass Title Banner' should stay no matter what we change it to.

That shit is hilarious.

Asmo approves of dark antiquated background and Silent Hillesque snark-banner.

More professional = more opportunity to use Iwaku on resumes.

*goes back to harvesting orphans*

The green actually makes it easier to read. *Doesn't have to squint or run for her glasses.*

The background is puuuuurdy, don't change it.

Don't know about the banner. It's cool 'n all, but I don't get what the lonely, dark road is supposed to mean. *Is just playing dumb, now.*

I like the big fancy title. I like the green better than the cyan, that's for certain.
The swirly backdrop is nice - is it new?

The Green has been there this whole time. XD You guys should try looking at some of the other forum styles. I just switched it back to being the default color.

The background is indeed new. Jimmied up from a pattern at ColourLovers.

THE ROAD REPRESENTS THE SERIOUS AND DARK PATHS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW ON OUR JOURNEY THROUGH INSPIRATION.

AND THEN IT IS RUINED BY THE SHEER STUPIDITY OF THE TEXT. :D

I like the banner...

When did Rainbow Barf become a choice for colour? O.o

Yay! I love the banner! It made me laugh XD keep the words on it definately.

I vote that the banner should change with each color template! >:D

We had it like that a decade ago Diana!

Otherwise I like the background!

Banner seems a tiny bit too tall, but otherwise it's win. I like the background too.

Gotta stay hip and dope and all that. I think It's tight, yo.