Heads Up: Style testing

I like it alot specialy cuz of the background of the creepy road and all totally inspiring =D

Di you just made my day. Simply Hilarious. Looks great as always.

You know you're doing it right when nobody has any damn criticism.

And for once (I disagree with EVERYTHING most of the time) i agree with everyone.

ESPECIALLY RAINBOW MOTHAFUCKIN' BARF. BEST COLORS EVER.

Yeah, things are looking good.

Just gotta kill off the text in the banners in season 2 because they have had no character development. And this is an RP site.

So that's bad.

I'm about to type ALOT of stuff that won't make any sense, so you might wanna SHUT UP AND FREAKIN READ! /joke

AT the beginning of work, I put my wallet in my locker to be safe. I locked BOTH of my lock keys IN my locker. With my wallet. And debit card. And cash.

Work tonight was absolutely horrendous, and we had eleventy bajillion pieces of backstock to move around in addition to the usual hulabaloo. My back is murdering me right now.

... And I come to see this? Dianana, you have made my night salvageable and nice. <3333

SKIP HERE IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE READING. LIKE A TURD.

I love the green on black, really pops out. I was thinking of maybe two different sets. A "Snow" set, with ice blue text and maybe a lighter shade of black/grey as the background. Another is a "Sunset" set, with brighter, more vibrant colors, a cayenne pepper color for text and a somewhat bright (not too bright of course) background. Change banner image with each set accordingly.

I like it but on another note...

why couldn't it be set up to allow members to chose their backgrounds from a variety of premade backgrounds? I know other forums have done it and as you said, you wanted input.

Every time I read the banner text, my mind reads it in an epic and serious voice.

I'm Moonlit Blade, and I approve of this banner. /epicnod

Because that would be more work for me, Sly. XD And I hate extra work.