Hey all,

I realize I just made that announcement about PMing everyone for posts weekly but just being bluntly honest here, I'm really tired out. This RP has been a lot more effort than I initially planned and it feels like trying to keep it alive is way more energy than I should be expending on it.

So for anyone who wants to actively continue this rp, please reply here saying so. I will take all the people who did this by Friday, 23 June, and create a new plot line / course of action (and possibly even a new private thread for us) in place of all the characters who would no longer be involved. If nobody replies, then I will keep posting in the IC if someone is waiting on one of my characters, but I won't be bugging anyone for replies ever, so the thread most likely will quietly die from inactivity if its recent history is anything to go by.
And if everyone replies, then maybe we can all laugh about this later.

Additionally, I have stopped actively recruiting people for the rp (as of today).

A lot of this is my fault. I've made like a billion missteps GMing this and I apologize for that. I've tried to change and improve but at this point it feels like I spend more time bugging people to post than actually posting. I don't like doing that and I'm sure people who aren't too interested in continuing would prefer to quietly drop the rp.

It's been a fun run and I'm thankful to everyone who played and helped me learn to GM through this experience. I'll do 1x1s if anyone's interested in that.
I may remake this rp in the future, but I'm really too tired of the concept right now to pull a total reset of it at the current time.

If you want to run something based on this concept, feel free to "steal" the idea. I hope you're successful! Maybe I can join? xP

I've learned a lot through this experience and will try to not make the same mistakes in other RPs I try to GM. Thank you everyone who has played, enjoyed the RP concept, and/or stuck with me through all of my fumbling.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT 23 June: I've PMed the people for the new rp. Consider this RP now inactive.
No longer accepting new members, but will respond in the [original] IC thread if others still post there.

Last edited:
@Chatoyante
Just post at normal speed, no need to wait on me. I should still be able to answer.

@Lost-and-Bewildered
If you still want to quit after Aren joins the Elecs, I could kill off your character? Then it would still push the plot and all.. Though, it could get interesting by that point? I have an idea I need to run by Vardoger, it could bring in some mystery/action to the RP.. But for that someone would need to make Aren switch sides.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lost-and-Bewildered
@Chatoyante
Just post at normal speed, no need to wait on me. I should still be able to answer.

@Lost-and-Bewildered
If you still want to quit after Aren joins the Elecs, I could kill off your character? Then it would still push the plot and all.. Though, it could get interesting by that point? I have an idea I need to run by Vardoger, it could bring in some mystery/action to the RP.. But for that someone would need to make Aren switch sides.
Thanks that'd be great if I'm still struggling to post, hopefully it won't come to that but it'd be a great way to go.

Well I will be around all day sunday and monday so if you've been sitting on questions or something, fly them all by me then.

I've been working 7 days a week for ... probably the whole last month, really. Been pretty much just getting up, work, come home, eat, check Iwaku real quick (sometimes if I'm not too tired) and then sleep. So tired.

But the biggest job was pretty much finished so I'm going to take a break and won't be working as hard afterward. So should have more free time to be around, post, etc.

I bought a house recently and have been doing all the work myself. My parents came by to help the last few weeks so that's why I had to work harder/be away longer.
But anyway, tore down the entire kitchen and built it back up, including large parts of the subfloor. Also had to redo subfloor around 2 toilets. Hour commute to the new house also which kinda sucks.

BUT ANYWAY YEAH I'M AROUND MORE NOW.

Reactions: CaribbeanGirl
@CaribbeanGirl I'd say you can go ahead and post before me, seeing how my post will relay on Leena's answer to Rye.

Haha, I have returned from the dead! XD
And I got something to share with you. Yesterday finished a little drawing of a chibi Aren in his working uniform. If anyone wants a visual on how he looks, this can serve as a guideline, I guess..
[spoili]
chibi_aren_by_giltine13-db640x7.png
[/spoili] Put it in a spoiler, just in case!

@Nim well it appears Leena/@CaribbeanGirl is no longer a member of Iwaku.

Do you have any immediate ideas for how to gracefully handle this or should I just BS some sort of time passing and/or excuse?

@ Everyone

So as soon as we reach page 5 and start a new day, I'm ditching the time mechanic.

I think it's just slowing things down.

In its place, might have to add something to the post style. Time of day? Where the character currently is in the post? I'm open to ideas.

Last edited:
@Vardoger

Well, it certainly is a shame to hear that CaribbeanGirl isn't an Iwaku member anymore. I personally cannot come up with any ideas as to how to handle with the situation, aside from puppeteering Leena or skipping ahead as you suggested.

Reactions: Vardoger
Haha, I have returned from the dead! XD
And I got something to share with you. Yesterday finished a little drawing of a chibi Aren in his working uniform. If anyone wants a visual on how he looks, this can serve as a guideline, I guess..
[spoili]
chibi_aren_by_giltine13-db640x7.png
[/spoili] Put it in a spoiler, just in case!
I LOVE HIS HAIR :D

@Giltine13 Was thinking Rae and Aren can continue their talk/interview somewhere else, if Aren would be cool with that? Also, gives us the excuse to start the next day (since I was thinking it's pretty close to 12am). Then we can do a couple more posts that take place sometime after 12am, Rae decides even more yes in recruiting Aren, and anyone else that has been waiting for the next day can do what they want?

• Love
Reactions: Vars
OK Yeah, with that idea then, there's no sense in waiting to page 5.

So time to put on the GM face, guys.

Global tag list:
@Obsessive Compulsive @CaribbeanGirl @Katrina Iceheart @Chatoyante @Phi Chisym @PlainJoe @Halcyon @Giltine13 @InnocentThorns @Shavynel @Lost-and-Bewildered @Nim @djinnamon

We're ditching the forced time mechanic completely. So if you were waiting for the new in-rp day to post on page 5, feel free to start posting now instead. The exact date will be removed from the "Now..." Part of the IC thread momentarily. But theoretically, it should be tuesday...

To summarize the first 4 pages of the rp, there was a small gang fight in the library monday morning and then some elecs spit off to the Mean Bean while Rae went off to interview Aren that evening. Aren's going to get beaten in soon (probably).

On the Nu side, people went to NuMetal HQ to hang out, and there was going to be a beat-in but that player isn't with us anymore. To keep things interesting, I'm going to have Rye do the beat-in of Leena anyway. Then we'll just quietly never mention her again... Or I'll come up with a way to write her out somehow.

On the clef side, there was only one active one for the first 4 pages, and he basically just discovered who the undercover clef in the Nus was, and that was about it, if I'm remember correctly.

SO, MOVING FORWARD (things to keep in mind if you need help coming up with where you want your posts to go):
Gangs
- Beat-in/induction for Aren into the Elecs soon(TM)
- Beat-in of Leena (now an NPC) into the Nus is imminent [@Nim do you want to NPC Leena with your next post or do you want me to do the whole thing in a time lapse?]
- NuMetal inventory running precariously low. Jack planning not going well. Rye's head is apparently not in the game currently.
- @Katrina Iceheart (Olympia) joins the Nus soon?
- @Obsessive Compulsive (Fritz) joins the Elecs soon?

Clefs
- Soren (@Vardoger) becomes partner of Falkner (@PlainJoe) [want me to post first and set everything up or do you want to do a first post for that?]
- New detectives: Marjorie Abbott (@Halcyon) , Michael (@Chatoyante) , Silas Moralas (@Phi Chisym)

Civilians
- Hahn Del Lotario is the county treasurer (@Chatoyante) [may not make an intro post for him as he was technically introduced previously]
- Doctor Bernadette Aromaleigh, AuD. (@Phi Chisym) is the Chief Surgical Audiologist/Department Director at Abafando Musica University Medical Hospital, Creator of the Magnetoencephalotherapy Reformation Procedure, Metallica Chairmember and one of the faces of the revitalization of The Mute Movement!

@djinnamon If you don't post before page 5 hits, you will be deemed inactive and an ex-nausicaa character slot will be freed for someone else.

@Lost-and-Bewildered
You mentioned not being sure what to post before. As it turns out, @Katrina Iceheart (Olympia) entered the Mean Bean on page 3. Perhaps your character could interact with her since @Shavynel hasn't posted? Unless you still would like to leave the rp?
In either case, if it's not too much trouble, could you write an entry in the wiki describing the Mean Bean for everyone?

@Everyone
Are you still interested in this RP? For those who haven't posted their intros yet, please feel free to do so! I am sorry this rp has been lagging so hard. ._.;
But we look forward to meeting your new characters!

If you are no longer interested in this rp, now is the time to let me know, either here or in PM. That way I can clean up the character pages and start trying to rework things to make everything work.

Do you have an idea for a plot or something you want your character to do/something you really want to rp but don't know how to pull it off on your own?
Please brainstorm here or PM me and we can figure out how to make it work for you.

Hope this covers everything. Any questions/comments/criticisms, please let me or @Chatoyante know! Thank you!

I will probably start on writing all the posts I owe tomorrow (thursday) night.

EDIT: Obviously my posts didn't happen last night. I'll be working on them today. You can post before me if you want!

red Summary for pages 1 - 4

Ryan, NuMetal leader and librarian at Musica Central, wakes up late after trying (and failing) to plan a Jack. NuMetal's inventory is running precariously low.

Rachel, Electronica leader and assistant to Lotario (the County Treasurer), has to give a presentation for a youth financial literacy outreach program at Musica Central. She begins just as Ryan arrives late to work.

In a highly convenient sequence of events, Akira (NuMetal and daycare worker), Fritz (highschooler), Nadia (Elec and legal intern), and Alex (Nu and kindergarten aid) all arrive at the library at approximately the same time.
Alex had gone to the library to return an overdue book, which Rye forgave earlier. She left promptly when she spotted a bunch of kids and another Nu. On her way out, she dissed Rae and Nadia.

Once seeing the Nus, Nadia flips them the bird, which ends up starting a fight due to Rye's short temper. Rye leads the lost student Fritz to Rachel, publicly embarrassing her by stealing her hairtie before going to help Akira deal with Nadia, who is concurrently pissing off small innocent children. A frustrated Rachel follows Ryan, who is also followed shortly thereafter by Fritz. Fritz recognizes Nadia from school and deducts that the people fighting are gang members.
After a most grievous insult given by Rachel, Ryan punches her in the face in retaliation, breaking her nose.

Amara, an undercover clef in NuMetal, has a fake daytime job as a nanny. She goes to the library for some children's books and arrives in the middle of the gang fight. She manages to defuse the situation just as a clef, Lawrence Faulkner, comes in. He plays ignorant that the situation is handled, but in reality he recognizes Amara and decides to stay out of it. Amara and Nadia go outside to help Rae take care of her nose while Lawrence leaves and gets chinese takeout for himself. Fritz says he will see Nadia in school.

About this time, Leena gets a mysterious text to check out the library. She witnesses the end of the fight and tries to get Rye away by rudely asking to check out some books about gangs. Rye recognizes her and writes a secret note to her telling her to come to NuMetal HQ later.

After everyone is settled down, Alex goes to NuMetal HQ. Rye follows after closing the library. Amara also goes via public transport, leaving her car at the library. Once Rye arrives, he tries to research the jack again, but decides to procrastinate instead and go outside to play guitar. Alex chastises his carelessness just as Leena arrives. They have a short discussion about her dead brother, Neo, who was Rye's best friend in Nausicaa. Neo died while Rye was in prison.

Aren, an undercover clef, moonlights as a worker at a club. He meets with someone he knows is a gang member to hopefully be inducted into Electronica. That person ends up being Rachel.

Olympia sleeps in and misses classes and the whole library debacle. When she wakes up, she goes to the Mean Bean for coffee. She arrives just as Nadia does for the same reason. Nadia and Jett (an Elec who works at the Mean Bean and was tasked to do the beat-in for Aren) talk over coffee.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Welp. I'm all caught up now.

From now on I will be taking a more active role in trying to push a story forward. That's going to happen through more characters played by me, probably.

Hope you all are doing well and I hope we can gather enough momentum to keep this rp going on for a long time. I'm looking forward to a bunch of new intro posts! =]

@Chatoyante
Yeah I was thinking about 12 am too, since around there his shift would end. And of course, he's as cool as a cucumber with that, I mean that's his job, right? XD
I just gotta figure out where he could take her..

Also, I'm really sorry for the inactivity, I'm sort of really behind in college work right now and it will take a couple weeks to catch up. I will still try to be active here, but in case I fail at that, you'll know what holds me up. However, I do not have any plans of abandoning this!

Say hello to our new addition!

cc: ex-Nausicaa @Chatoyante (Rachel) @Shavynel (Nadia) @Nim (Alex) @djinnamon (Akira)

Character Name: Tobias "The Scribe" Sean
User Name: @Proficiency
Affiliation: Ex-Nausicaa gang-sympathizer
Occupation: Convenient store cashier by night - Freelance Music dealer by day
Bio:

Born in Musica - Tobias was always known for his "eccentric" tastes at a young age. From eating his breakfast while taking a shower to acting up in rather whimsical ways. Tobias has never been suitable for the label as "normal". This led him down what majority of society would consider a dark path as he one day comes across a battered book of nursery rhymes. Any normal law abiding citizen would turn this over to clefs in a instant or destroy it themselves. But the young Tobias look within to see what it held. The tie in his ears prevented him from reading out loud without suffering from the pain. But reading inside his head only gave him a slight pinch.

He fell in love with rhyming. Not enough to develop a habit of speaking in rhymes . But secretly would keep a notebook in his room to jot down a few rhymes. It became a hobby for him and wished he could make a career out of it. He didn't care much for schooling or working some mundane job. Every celebrity out there make a killing off something fun to them. But what Tobias enjoyed was a crime.

When Tobias learned about the Nausicaa gang's "Tempo control" . He quickly seeked out a recruiter. The notebook he worked on for years was damning evidence that he couldn't possibly be a clef spy so he got to the initiation stage easily. His beat in was nothing he couldn't handle. The pain of not hearing his work out loud was more painful that a few punches and bruises. The day his tie was removed was a day he now sees as his "rebirth"

The first thing he ever did was start reading out the rhymes he crafted. While of course many sounded better in his time. He still experienced a new level of euphoria when creating verses out of his notes. But it was all missing something, music wasn't all about singing afterall. Instruments were used to create melodies to accompany the vocals. Already he was grateful for this "gift" given to him by the gang's founders. He happily and obediently carried out their will where it was needed and when he was not needed he would spend his earnings buying CDs to listen too. Trying to experience every genre of music to find something that spoke to him. It took him every dime he had to finally find the genre that took him by storm.

Hip Hop. It was clearly what he was looking for. Rhyming over melodies, or "beats" as he soon learns is the term for them. What he's worked on all theses years could not compete with theses legendary tracks created by "MCs". Some told stories of struggle and redemption, some had jokes, some were relaxing and many held cryptic messages. Tobias' new hobby became studying theses "bars" and deciphering them. This led to him becoming a music pusher for the gang so he could "Spread the message of the MCs". He earned the name "The Scribe" for his obsession with unlocking the meanings to theses messages left behind the "MCs"

Even escalated to him founding a small subfaction of the crew called the "Hipnoughts". By sharing his findings with other members. He created a "order" of like minded individuals to aid him in his research. They assisted the crew by expanding their hip-hop market by undergoing tireless hunts for new tracks. They would listen - identify the MC - piece together the messages and them to the MC's "saga".

Members of the order were identified by their "chain". Many MCs have talked about chains so the order saw some significance in them. They were less suspicious than gang tattoos and look incredible. Overall the order were pacifists but made sure to train their members so they could defend their chains from envious punks. There was no greater shame for a member of the order to lose their chain and it carried severe consequences.

Things were looking great for Tobias. He raised up the ranks and was even given the knowledge to perform the sacred act of Tempo control. But it all came crashing down on him when one of the Order's caches was raided by Clefs. Years of work was destroyed and half his order was arrested. Before this Tobias had no strong opinion of clefs. He saw them as a hazard he had to avoid when on the job. But after that tragedy he only felt hatred for clefs. They were out to destroy the wisdom of the MCs and keep the masses deaf to the messages they left behind.

To make matters worse for him the gang's split happened a month later. Just as he was rebuilding his order and picking his work back up. This infuriated that they would do this, what did this accomplish? The only hope to fight against the clefs torn itself into two. They made themselves a smaller targets for the clefs to stomp out. Along with his anti-clef stance, Tobias also became a advocate for unity. Instead of fleeing to one side he decided to stay out of it - entirely.

He wasn't gonna support this madness. So for the next 5 years Tobias worked a mundane life at a convenience store. He took nights so he didn't have to be around many people to see his "quirks" of bobbing his head to a song in his head. Or tapping on the counter gently with his fingers. He was still a man that wanted to continue his work. When he was off work he would go home to his apartment and resume studying tracks he finds in secrecy.

Despite the foolish idea to split - Tobias still had respect for both sides. It was thanks to their leaders that he was even given this gift to hear the messages of the MCs. He thought they would both be destroyed by now but they keep appearing in the news. Fighting the good fight, he wanted to get back in the game. He was tired of sitting around letting the clefs get a tighter grip on the greatest thing in his life. He didn't want to pick between the two. He wanted to find a compromise and maybe act as a diplomat between the two factions. First he had to get the attention of his old superiors, and he knew exactly how.

He built a sizeable library of hip-hop Cds for one person. So large that it could land him a life sentence if he was caught with it. Maybe selling in one of the gang's turfs would get rid of some of it and get the gang's attention. It was a dangerous idea. But its not like he was a rookie to music pushing. Besides, he missed spreading the good word of the MCs. The Scribe is back!

Appearance

@Obsessive Compulsive @Katrina Iceheart @Chatoyante @Phi Chisym @PlainJoe @Halcyon @Giltine13 @Shavynel @Lost-and-Bewildered @Nim

Here's "the guy" ! I also made an entry for the bookstore in the wiki. =]

Character Name: Mark Evans
User Name: @Vardoger
Affiliation: Civilian
Bio:
Mark is an old man who has lived in O Town his whole life. He lives right on the border of the Viennese and Dream chords while owning and maintaining his small book store named Lydian Ledgers & Tomes.
As a youngster, Mark was a punk and political activist. He participated in many sit-ins, protests, and even some riots. Experimenting with drugs and in and out of prison, he eventually settled down by the time he turned 28 and, over time, became quite the respectable person. He used to work in a small office furniture shop, becoming fluent in Sign Language once the owner went deaf, and finally taking over the shop once the previous owner finally died. At about 45 years of age, he decided he didn't like dealing with heavy stuff, and converted the shop into its current bookstore with some office supplies, the Lydian Ledgers & Tomes. Named so after the chord it was located in.

Lydian Ledgers & Tomes has been in business for over 20 years now, and is more of a hangout spot than a store, as it doesn't look like it's running a profit. Mark keeps it going to help pass the time and learn about the world around him. He has read most of the books in his store, and loves having lengthy conversations with those who are willing to listen. Mark is given ample opportunity to learn about what the "young people" are into since his store is located right next to the Mean Bean, a popular coffee shop.

Mark is easy-going, and at this point highly booksmart given his occupation. He likes to read scholarly articles and reference books about many diverse subjects, but his latest interest has been botany. Several exotic plants now sit in pots spattered about his store and he grows a few more at home. When no one is paying attention, he sometimes talks to the plants, as they can't judge. Mark's a fan of nonjudgemental characters.

Although Mark has gone straight now, his affinity for punk fashion never left him. Due to that, his appearance is a bit of a spectacle. At 67 years old, his age certainly shows through hsi wrinkles and worn face. But he still makes attempts to shave his head and keep a mohawk. However, he is quite lazy and not so good with his hands anymore, so the mohawk is overgrown, the shaved head patchy, the green hair dye fading into his silver-spattered brown hair. He has a black tribal tattoo running up his neck that just peeks out of the collar of his shirt sometimes, but is stretched, misshapen, and heavily faded.
His appearance is similar to this, though older, kinder, and no tattoo on his head. The description is more accurate.

EDIT:
I also made a wiki-entry for a reality TV show, Chasing the Cardigans.

And another new character by @Giltine13 !

Character Name: Valto Taccan
User Name: @Giltine13
Affiliation: ex-Nausicaa member
Bio:
History: As far as Alto can remember he lived in an orphanage in a city close to O Town. There he got the basic education, worked part-time until he finally turned 18 and got the green light to leave. Just a few weeks after he found work in the capital and moved to live there. Valto got really lucky. The shop owner allowed him to live on the second floor of the shop, if he cleaned the place up. It took some time, but gradually it became a place to call home.

Soon after moving to O Town, Valto met Rachel and Ryan. Their gang intrigued him, so he didn't stop pestering them till he was allowed to join them in their mischief. He viewed it as some sort of a game he could play after his work hours to keep boredom away. However his outlook on the whole gang activity changed when they found a way to remove Ties and removed Valto's. He was simply swept away by music, by its passion and beauty. He found a strong passion for the piano and could play it for hours and hours without tiring.

Since then he kept much closer ties with the other gang members and helped them out anyway he could. He even shared a secret he knew that completely changed the gang's objectives – the legend of the DJ and its power. Sadly he didn't know anything about its whereabouts, he wasn't even sure if it actually exists. But it still was a shimmer of hope in the deaf world.

When Ryan was put through trial Valto got caught in the crossfire. The shop he was working at was also a small storage for some of the musical instruments and the Clefs discovered it following Ryan's capture. Valto took the blame for it and the last anyone heard of him was that he got taken away by the Clefs, followed by a sentence of death.

Personality: Valto was most recognizable for his cheery and laidback attitude. While he usually did take everything seriously, he did it in a carefree nature. Most of his reactions were widely exaggerated for comedic effect – he simply wanted to brighten up other people's life. He'd find a pun or a joke to throw in at the weirdest situations, act clumsy to divert attention from unpleasant thoughts. He always cared so much for others, yet acted disinterested towards them. In short he was one strong, but really unpredictable, ray of sunshine.

But that didn't mean he never felt or showed his other reactions. He'd often feel frustrated and agitated, letting out a bunch of inhuman noises while waving his hands to express it. When caught in his furry he'd lose any voice of reason becoming a fierce opponent with a one track mind. Whenever he felt depressed, he'd stay away from other, since he didn't want that feeling to spread to others. Usually, he'd just hideaway in his room or burry himself under piles of work. Sometimes he sneered and made fun at his peers, right after rushed to bandage the smallest of cuts.

Valto was also very perceptive and had incredible intuition. He seemed capable of reading any situation correctly, though sometimes ignored what he found. He joked around a lot, but most of them had hints of some deeper meaning. Valto always regarded himself as an idiot or a simple minded creature. That is, until things got serious and clefs were on their tails. Valto was an unusual ally you couldn't really trust as it was hard to tell what was going on in his head.

Appearance: Valto was 177cm tall and a little bulkier than average. His skin was creamy, eyes a light green and a wide smile permanently plastered on his face. His very dark brown locks reached past his shoulders, always tied in a small pony tail.
He hasn't worn any type of formal attire his entire life, preferring to stay comfortable. Only on the rarest occasions Valto wore something other than sweatpants, some t-shirt belonging in the laundry basket and a sweatshirt jacket.

Last edited:
Nim, who played Alex (an ex-Nausicaa Numetal) had to leave due to irl stuff.

Remember how when we first started, Numetals outnumbered Elecs? Oh, how the tables have turned. It is now literally just Rye.
I know a bunch of you guys are busy with the end of the school term... Any idea of when you might be less busy?

I've been trying to actively recruit to prevent a huge activity lapse, but I'm not getting many bites. =[

What can I do to make the rp more enticing to newcomers? I'm willing to try almost anything at this point. I really do not want this rp to die. RPs that go on hiatus rarely ever come back. Is this thread too hard to navigate? Are there too many rules? Is the whole changing canon thing not a thing a lot of people like? Please, I am all ears.

EDIT: I think I'm going to split this megathread up into different threads for everything so it's not so overbearing to look at for new people. Unfortunately I'm a bit busy today so maybe that will happen tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
@Vardoger

I believe some of it might be because the RP is player driven rather than by the GM? I know quite a lot of people that don't like just wandering around in the dark and would prefer if there was a set story line everyone had to work towards to, create a story together, that kind of stuff?
At least, that's all I can think of.
I actually really liked the fact we had all the info in one spot.

@Giltine13
You're probably right. Not sure what I'm going to do about it this late in the game-- I've already got 3 characters now whose sole purpose is to basically force-advance the plot. I'm not sure what else I can do at this point. Suggestions? Someone else was saying using GM characters to advance plot was actually a bad idea...

Regardless, a mod deleted a bunch of posts, so now the navigation (specifically for the character profiles) is all jacked up. If anyone new joins, putting them into the list is gonna be a huge headache.
Was trying to reference something about 10 minutes ago and then realized what happened. =/

I asked if they could reinstate those posts, but if not, I'm gonna have to remake stuff anyway.
Maybe a blessing in disguise. I got some critique from an outside person about this thread and it seems I'm not very good at explaining myself. So maybe if I remake this, I can make it super obvious that not everything has to be read to join.

Got it sorted. =]

Last edited:
@Proficiency Welcome! Glad to see a new face. =) I'm considering having my chara Michael confront/interact with Tobias, unless you had a specific plan for Tobias and his intro already?

Well, I made this:
http://khat.us/HeadphoneJack/

The 'advanced search' is probably the best thing there. Uhhh I don't really know what we'd use it for, but there it is.
If someone wants to edit it, PM me and I'll give you the admin info for it.

Also @PlainJoe are you still around? If not, I could change my Soren post to interact with @Phi Chisym instead?

Last edited:
Getting some thoughts brewing now since I've finally more familiar with my Night Audit position here. So, on my down times, I'm working out a few ideas and preparing my postings. Hopefully, you'll see my peeps his week.

Also, just noticed that there's a Lisa Cardigan. So, since I found an old note about my charries, I'm going to go ahead and use the original name for Guo. She's Josalyn Guo now - to avoid the confusion of two Lisas.