Hey all,

I realize I just made that announcement about PMing everyone for posts weekly but just being bluntly honest here, I'm really tired out. This RP has been a lot more effort than I initially planned and it feels like trying to keep it alive is way more energy than I should be expending on it.

So for anyone who wants to actively continue this rp, please reply here saying so. I will take all the people who did this by Friday, 23 June, and create a new plot line / course of action (and possibly even a new private thread for us) in place of all the characters who would no longer be involved. If nobody replies, then I will keep posting in the IC if someone is waiting on one of my characters, but I won't be bugging anyone for replies ever, so the thread most likely will quietly die from inactivity if its recent history is anything to go by.
And if everyone replies, then maybe we can all laugh about this later.

Additionally, I have stopped actively recruiting people for the rp (as of today).

A lot of this is my fault. I've made like a billion missteps GMing this and I apologize for that. I've tried to change and improve but at this point it feels like I spend more time bugging people to post than actually posting. I don't like doing that and I'm sure people who aren't too interested in continuing would prefer to quietly drop the rp.

It's been a fun run and I'm thankful to everyone who played and helped me learn to GM through this experience. I'll do 1x1s if anyone's interested in that.
I may remake this rp in the future, but I'm really too tired of the concept right now to pull a total reset of it at the current time.

If you want to run something based on this concept, feel free to "steal" the idea. I hope you're successful! Maybe I can join? xP

I've learned a lot through this experience and will try to not make the same mistakes in other RPs I try to GM. Thank you everyone who has played, enjoyed the RP concept, and/or stuck with me through all of my fumbling.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT 23 June: I've PMed the people for the new rp. Consider this RP now inactive.
No longer accepting new members, but will respond in the [original] IC thread if others still post there.

Last edited:
Sorry for not replying yet, I'll have a post up tomorrow!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shavynel
I think I apologize for Nadia's behavior in front of the kids~~ ^^

And, er, let me know if I need to tone down the swearing? I tried to keep it clean in the first post, but then there were kids, and Nadia couldn't help herself, sooo....

You just pissed off Ki , btw Ki s able to grab the books and kick Nadia just a warning lol.

See, I told you there was nothing to defuse. xD

@Shavynel Holy shit Nadia is a beast! Lol! No, language is absolutely fine. Your character can be as crass as she wants.
@djinnamon you stole Rye's thunder. By the the end Shavyne;'s post I totally had a rebuttal thought up in my head but Ki stole the books instead! xP

I've been having laptop issues so maybe not able to post for a bit. Replacement part should be here by this weekend though hopefully. It at least gives @Nim a chance to post.

Man, wish we had some clefs in here to come in and break the fight up. But, wow, Nadia. Just wow. #ThinkOfTheChildren

Hey all, thought I'd mention that I'm buried in work right now, but I'll have a post before tomorrow morning.

@Obsessive Compulsive @Shavynel @djinnamon @Nim Aaaaa, y'all are great. XD I'm gonna have to think hard on what Rachel will do. I have a couple ideas already, just need to commit to one.

@Lost-and-Bewildered *GASP* Is this a new Electronica member I see? =D Welcome aboard! Feel free to hop in, or PM Vardoger or me if you need any help planning out another setting so you can get involved.

@BlueFlameNikku @Oryu I see you new civilians, too! Excited to have you onboard. Like I mentioned above, feel free to hop in, or if you want to plot something out with Vars or me, just PM us. =)

Hey all, thought I'd mention that I'm buried in work right now, but I'll have a post before tomorrow morning.

@Obsessive Compulsive @Shavynel @djinnamon @Nim Aaaaa, y'all are great. XD I'm gonna have to think hard on what Rachel will do. I have a couple ideas already, just need to commit to one.

@Lost-and-Bewildered *GASP* Is this a new Electronica member I see? =D Welcome aboard! Feel free to hop in, or PM Vardoger or me if you need any help planning out another setting so you can get involved.

@BlueFlameNikku @Oryu I see you new civilians, too! Excited to have you onboard. Like I mentioned above, feel free to hop in, or if you want to plot something out with Vars or me, just PM us. =)
Yeah, apologies for not having jumped in yet. Got bogged down in some stuff and having a little difficulty getting started in here. I've got an idea but haven't put it into action yet.

Reactions: Chatoyante
It appears Oryu's no longer a member of Iwaku, so I deleted their civilian Character profile. I don't know when I will be able to post. Laptop part still hasn't come yet. =/

Edit:
Rye will react after the Rachel post is up.

Last edited:
@Chatoyante HOLY SHIT RACHEL.

DAMN

Like, we should look up trauma centers for that burn. That was awful. Wow.

Uhh.. I will work on my post right now, but it's not gonna be good for anyone in the vicinity.

edit: Posted.
If someone wants to NPC the other librarian (July) feel free lol.
If not, I will have someone come in in my next post. Probably. Idk.
THIS IS JUST A LITTLE TOO MUCH ACTION FOR THE CENTRAL LIBRARY.

Last edited:
AAAAAAH. I'M SCREAMING. This is way too much for a library, but it's so goooood.

Out of curiosity, is this a big enough town to have multiple libraries in case they all get banned?

Damn, lad, I heard you wanted Clefs, but to see them actually so neglected... I can't be the first, can i?

@PlainJoe you would be the first, yes!
I would love if you could hop in immediately. It was getting to a point where I thought I might have to create a new character to put in myself. I didn't really want to take away a plot-driving position from a potential player, though!

You could always create multiple clef characters.
teentitansgo_eyebrowwiggle.gif

Reactions: PlainJoe
I would! But I'm afraid i don't do well with multiple characters. I'll be working on a clef now.

@PlainJoe well, one is better than none! XD

Reactions: PlainJoe
@djinnamon should I post first or you? re: Nadia.

Who's Nadia and what'd she do to you? :| (There were so many things to reply, and they were all so good, and I swear I sat down to write a quick response, but so much happened!! <3)

@PlainJoe YAY CLEF! ^_______________^ I don't get your avvie, but it completely freaks me out.

@Obsessive Compulsive If you wanna, I'm totally open to backstorying that Nadia and Fritz know or at least recognize each other from school.

Should I post now or wait for the possibility of @PlainJoe 's character? D: