He who shall make anime roleplaying great again.

Did you guys miss the almighty "Shounen Senpai"?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weisenhart

Original poster

WARNING: The writer of this introductory thread was too lazy to make this introduction special. Also, too many GIFs. Cut it out, man.

tumblr_nelatp77UQ1r922azo1_500.gif

This must be fate. You see a certain bespectacled man in a garden full of flowers, the breeze of wind made manifest as you inched closer towards him. You don't even know who this man is, yet the situation clearly compelled you to meet this man. Of course, he had already noticed that you were approaching, as if he were expecting you. With a slight beam escaping his lips, he picked up a patch of flowers and turned around. He extended his hand and offered you said patch of flowers.

You take it in silence, knowing exactly what to do in this cliche development.

"Hi, I'm Weisen--

latest

"WHO. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU?!?!"

Enough of that. You were just imagining things.

Here starts my formal introduction and return.
Hello there! My name is Weisenhart, an anime-styled roleplayer. No, wait. Perish the thought. It's "The Legendary Animu Roleplayer™" to you.

WQvxd0H.png

Just kidding. Well, about the whole "legendary" thing. I'm not an egotistic person, I swear. D:

I used to be "Shounen Senpai" on Iwaku, and went on a hiatus due to college kicking my heiners (even till now). I returned because hey, Open Signups returned! And I kind of miss a lot of my friends here. It was shameful of me to leave without saying goodbye before. I'm not sure if I will be as active as I was before, but I'll certainly try my best to be!​
I'm strictly an anime-based roleplayer, which means I'll only look for roleplays which use anime faceclaims or with an anime-like premise in general. For now, I'll be searching for one-on-one long-term partners and/or small group roleplays. I shall be extending my coverage depending on my schedule, so stay tuned for that!​

kirino-seal-of-approval.png

You basically need this seal of approval to be allowed to roleplay with Weisenhart.
As for my personality, I'm pretty much a friendly and easygoing guy, and the type of guy who will give you full attention for when you need it. That's all that I will be putting in my personality for now. Not because I'm lazy to add more or anything like that, baka. You'll see the true Weisenhart as you get to know me better. But I'm not really "unique" or anything personality-wise. I'm that generic joe next door. I lack substance. :D​

Welp, since this is just an introduction and I'm a bit lazy to add more, that's it for now. My search for roleplays and roleplayers will come up pretty soon! Feel free to send a PM my way. I won't bite, I promise! We can talk about anime, manga, Rem, funny YouTube gameplay videos, Rem, life, Rem, Rem, Rem and Rem! Oh, I forgot to mention Rem! Yeah! REMISBESTWAIFUAJSNEJKNWKJAE--​

As for those who know me (as Shounen Senpai) already...

B2PFrBg.gif

TADAIMA...

Shout out to my animu homies: @Ehb @DANAsaur @RedArmyShogun @ScarletNova @Miya @Makomin @Kitsune @ERode @darkflames13 @MiNaGi @Hana @Sen @Valor and others whom I can't tag because their names are too overpowered. I didn't forget you, I swear.

tumblr_m6ymhdhJ6S1r3rttno1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, thanks Senpai, glad to have you ba-WHAT DO YA MEAN YOU FORGOT ME >.<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
10/10 best introduction I've seen today. It was graceful, slightly methodical, but glorious all the same.
I sense a fellow anime nerd in my presence <_< Come to meeeee...
Also, lowkeyafplug

• Love
So many shinies. O_O Welcome back!

• Thank You
Welcome back, Senpaaaaaaai. :3

*nuzzles*

If you ever need someone to roleplay or simply chat with, Panda-chan is always here. X3

• Love
I was very confused when I first saw this, I felt the same way as DANAsuar and Kitsune, but now I get it. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.