He who shall make anime roleplaying great again.

Did you guys miss the almighty "Shounen Senpai"?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Weisenhart

Original poster

WARNING: The writer of this introductory thread was too lazy to make this introduction special. Also, too many GIFs. Cut it out, man.

tumblr_nelatp77UQ1r922azo1_500.gif

This must be fate. You see a certain bespectacled man in a garden full of flowers, the breeze of wind made manifest as you inched closer towards him. You don't even know who this man is, yet the situation clearly compelled you to meet this man. Of course, he had already noticed that you were approaching, as if he were expecting you. With a slight beam escaping his lips, he picked up a patch of flowers and turned around. He extended his hand and offered you said patch of flowers.

You take it in silence, knowing exactly what to do in this cliche development.

"Hi, I'm Weisen--

latest

"WHO. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU?!?!"

Enough of that. You were just imagining things.

Here starts my formal introduction and return.
Hello there! My name is Weisenhart, an anime-styled roleplayer. No, wait. Perish the thought. It's "The Legendary Animu Roleplayer™" to you.

WQvxd0H.png

Just kidding. Well, about the whole "legendary" thing. I'm not an egotistic person, I swear. D:

I used to be "Shounen Senpai" on Iwaku, and went on a hiatus due to college kicking my heiners (even till now). I returned because hey, Open Signups returned! And I kind of miss a lot of my friends here. It was shameful of me to leave without saying goodbye before. I'm not sure if I will be as active as I was before, but I'll certainly try my best to be!​
I'm strictly an anime-based roleplayer, which means I'll only look for roleplays which use anime faceclaims or with an anime-like premise in general. For now, I'll be searching for one-on-one long-term partners and/or small group roleplays. I shall be extending my coverage depending on my schedule, so stay tuned for that!​

kirino-seal-of-approval.png

You basically need this seal of approval to be allowed to roleplay with Weisenhart.
As for my personality, I'm pretty much a friendly and easygoing guy, and the type of guy who will give you full attention for when you need it. That's all that I will be putting in my personality for now. Not because I'm lazy to add more or anything like that, baka. You'll see the true Weisenhart as you get to know me better. But I'm not really "unique" or anything personality-wise. I'm that generic joe next door. I lack substance. :D​

Welp, since this is just an introduction and I'm a bit lazy to add more, that's it for now. My search for roleplays and roleplayers will come up pretty soon! Feel free to send a PM my way. I won't bite, I promise! We can talk about anime, manga, Rem, funny YouTube gameplay videos, Rem, life, Rem, Rem, Rem and Rem! Oh, I forgot to mention Rem! Yeah! REMISBESTWAIFUAJSNEJKNWKJAE--​

As for those who know me (as Shounen Senpai) already...

B2PFrBg.gif

TADAIMA...

Shout out to my animu homies: @Ehb @DANAsaur @RedArmyShogun @ScarletNova @Miya @Makomin @Kitsune @ERode @darkflames13 @MiNaGi @Hana @Sen @Valor and others whom I can't tag because their names are too overpowered. I didn't forget you, I swear.

tumblr_m6ymhdhJ6S1r3rttno1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not expecting to get noticed

Ayyyy <3

You can have any of my gay babies, if you'd like <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I froze for a second when I saw my alert. I was like "WTF? Who's Weisenhart and how dare he/she tag me?" XD

Anywaaaaaay, you should be very ashamed of yourself!

Nah, just kidding! Welcome back, senpai!!!!! -glomps-

• Love

S-Stop saying things you don't mean, b-baka! XD​

• Love
B-but noooooooooo my gaybbys

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock.jpg

W-who are you.. Oh wait, that fellow.

How can you claim to make anime RPing great once more, when you use Rem as an avatar?

Welcome (back?)! You seem like a fun person, probably.

Unless you're secretly a terrifying yandere.

Otherwise, yay! Maybe I'll see you around in roleplays.

• Thank You
Lol inb4 leaving again

• Bucket of Rainbows
Lol.. Thats.. One way to make an introduction..

Before we dwelve deeper into your interest in anime and anime RPing and what not.. Let me say.. Welcome!

Enjoy your stay here. Besides, with an introduction like that, I am sure you'll fit right in. XD

Oh and.. I am sure we'll end up sooner or later, in an anime-based RP.

• Thank You
I was so confused since I don't get tagged often, especially not by new users. >_>

BUT HI. I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK, SENPAI!

tumblr_lpdmjp7xrW1qgdxoz.gif

Okaerinasai! c:

• Love
How can you claim to make anime RPing great once more, when you use Rem as an avatar?
TRIGGERED

Uh. Welcome back.

• Thank You
Hello, @Weisenhart and welcome back to the site ^.^ You may not know it yet but you just enlisted in the bunny army >:{D If you haven't already go ahead and give the rules a once over, and if something on the site stumps you, we also have a nifty Help section ^.^ This is where you'll find the FAQ, and within the FAQ a list of Roleplay Tags, a list of the site's bbcodes, a link to the staff roster, and other insightful things. But if you can't find an answer to your question, need clarification, or found a bug, the Help Desk might be more your cup of tea.

As a roleplayer, new or otherwise, you're always looking for ways to improve your craft and one of Iwaku's many goals is to help you with this :D Thus the Content page! Here you'll find forums dedicated to Roleplay Guides and places for users to commission and display their own works ^.^ But if you're more worried about actually roleplaying or need a place to start, we have the Roleplay Search page :) This is where you'll find Interest Checking and Creation where Game Masters posts interests check for their future roleplays and plot future roleplays. Roleplay Advertisement is where Game Masters advertise their running group, dice, or jump-in roleplays. But if you're a Game Master looking for players, there's always the Seeking Group Invites forum. This will allow you to browse users looking for group roleplays to join and snag them up for yourself! Last but not least is the Seeking One x One partners. If group roleplays are too main stream for you, set up shop here and look for someone of similar interests ^.^

If you're wondering who I am, I am but only one of Iwaku's many staff members :D As the banner says, I'm part of the Community Maintenance branch and my job is to make sure all roleplays have their correct tags and prefixes, archive dead threads, and fix whatever you break :3 Other branches of Staff include the Security team, the users who make sure you aren't up to anything questionable, and the Content team, the users who make sure you're never bored!

I hope to see you around the forums and may the muse be with you =^.^=

embed.php

• Thank You
That is one HELL of an intro post. Hi there! It's good to see someone returning so excitedly. =D Keep being awesome, Weisen!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.