Hazbin Hotel ~ 1x1 Search!

N

NekoNeko

Original poster
Hello Hello! So I love Hazbin Hotel and am obsessed with it to where I have an OC that I want to try out too. Below are going to be some things about me and then below that are my parings.

About Me:
- I am semi advanced to advanced so I will try my best to dish out a few paragraphs if I can but on my phone, I can only do small paragraph or two.
- I love angst and fluff and drama. I am a sucker for that kind of stuff since it spices the Roleplay.
- I am active and also very patient. I'm patient with you so you need to be patient with me.
- I'm a chatty person online even though I'm an introvert so I'd love to chat with ya!
- 100% cat person. So yeah... expect cats in the thread lmao
- I am usually active from 5-7 AM week mornings, 4-10 PM week nights, and active from 7 AM-11 PM on weekends
- I am comfortable with mature topics [Gore, Violence, all that]
- I'm a sucker for kids so yeah I want the characters to have some kiddies later on [Even if it a Male x Male. Nothing will stop me.]

() I want to play this character
!! I have plots for
Underline is a pairing where I will play either character

My Pairings:
(Alastor) x Husk !!
Husk x (Angel Dust)
Alastor x (Charlie) !!
Mimzy x Niffty
Sir Pentious x (Niffty)
Alastor x (Baxter) !!

Alastor x (Mimzy)
Vox x Valentino x (Alastor) !!
Alastor x (Angel Dust)
Alastor x (Crymini)
Vaggie x Charlie
Alastor x (OC) !!
Sir Pentious x (Cherri Bomb)
Lucifer x (Alastor)
Lucifer x (Lilith)
Vox x Valentino x (Velvet)
Travis x (Angel Dust)
(Female OC) x Male Oc
(Baxter) x Sir Pentious !!

Tom Trench x (Katie Killjoy)
(Crymini) x Husk
(Niffty) x Husk
Valentino x (Angel Dust) x Vox !!
Husk x (Molly)

So yeah I hope to hear from ya! And feel free to ask about the plots I have. And while I do want to play the characters in parentheses, I will be lenient depending on the pairing.

I have some hazbin ocs that I've been interested in rping as, here's a link to their toyhouses ( some of them don't have bios but if any of them catch your eye I can give you a brief description)