Hazardous Times OOC and Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SurpySoup
Would Taylor or Alice know her?

@colorfulcheshire
Same with Michael?

On the chance that Michael is not dismissed from James I could work with Taylor. Alice and Rosie have plans.

But also something we can do is work out things that can happen in the future. For instance Joan might have to go through Michael to see if she could do some sort of interview with James.
If she's a news anchor, they'd know her from TV.

If Joan's tried asking police or CSI lab for information or interviews, Taylor might know her or at the very least of her.

The time skip has occurred! It is now late midday, early evening.

Omg i cant believe thats your icon now imma die for real

((Incoming!!!))

Name: Stacy Evangeline Evans
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Stacy is 5'7", a heavy-set woman with an apple body shape, brunette hair cut in a short bob, and bright pale green eyes that fit her cheerful disposition quite well. Her sense of fashion ranges from professionally conservative to Stage-JCP Mom, but she almost always has some form of color to her outfit, whether in her clothes or her light use of jewelry. She's one of those moms who hate being seen without her make up and refuses to leave the house without at least foundation, eyeliner, and lipstick. She has a flowery tattoos with both of her children's names, Destin and Alice, on her left forearm, and a tattoo of Daisy Duck on her right lower outer calf, usually hidden by pants.

Personality: She has a warm, cheerful disposition, and is a naturally nurturing person. She likes to joke around and have fun and laughs easily, usually at corny jokes. She enjoys Disney movies and children's shows, even when her kids weren't around, and has her desk decorated with a few Disney related things, one of which being a plush Daisy Duck, a gift from her son and her favorite character. She has a tendency to stay on Facebook, sharing cute quotes on pictures of scenery and the minions, and saving recipes. She likes to bake sweets and bring them to the office on Fridays, and is friendly in general. She become a little tired of sticks-in-the-mud, but with her job, she's used to sour faces and has learned with time not to take it personally.

Background: Stacy always wanted to be a detective, just like her father and grandfather, ever since she was a little girl. Her extended family often tried to dissuade her, encouraging her to go into beauty school like her mother, but even after she married her highschool sweetheart and had her son at 18, she entered a community college to pursue a bachelor's in Criminal Justice. She had her daughter two years later, after she had joined the police force in her husband's hometown. Her husband, Leo, died six years ago to cancer when she was 33, devastating their family. Two years later, she was offered a job in Vegas, and deciding her family needed a change of pace, she took the job, packed up, and moved to join the Vegas Police department. Her oldest child, her son, has been out of state at college, but he still stops by to visit his mother and younger sister whenever he can.

Date Of Birth: February 28th
Aliases: Evans

I'll try and get a post with Stacy up within the next few days. I haven't been able to write at work lately as I'm usually able to due to it being surprisingly busy and guests really liking hanging out in the lobby and trying to chat me up as of late (Pro tip: Your overnight desk clerk doesn't want friendly conversation. They want sleep and money.)

I'll have her showing up to the widows, probably was at a school function or something for her daughter earlier. Anything important about Daniel I should know, @TypicalLou , that hasn't been mentioned in his character or in the RP. I did go ahead and catch up on the case with Daniel, Taylor, and anything else that looked important to know.

I'll try and get a post with Stacy up within the next few days. I haven't been able to write at work lately as I'm usually able to due to it being surprisingly busy and guests really liking hanging out in the lobby and trying to chat me up as of late (Pro tip: Your overnight desk clerk doesn't want friendly conversation. They want sleep and money.)

I'll have her showing up to the widows, probably was at a school function or something for her daughter earlier. Anything important about Daniel I should know, @TypicalLou , that hasn't been mentioned in his character or in the RP. I did go ahead and catch up on the case with Daniel, Taylor, and anything else that looked important to know.

Nothing I can think of but if anything pops up I'll let you know! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.