Hazardous Times OOC and Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna wait on Rivix to post again before I post as Harvey. Also Warren is a little shit, I love him.

Name: Michael Trey Lewis

Orientation: Pansexual, preference towards males

Appearance: Michael is 5'8" with a slim frame, having been on the track team throughout high school and college. His face still carries a boyish softness, causing him to be mistaken for 17-22 years old quite often, but he doesn't seem bothered in the least by this. His short, light-brunette hair reaches the tops of his ears and is cut close at the back of his neck, but he keeps it styled professional yet fashionable. Behind slim glasses frames, his blue-gray eyes seem soft, reflecting his gentle yet amiable nature; long lashes further add the effect of youth to his features. Sparse freckles dot his cheeks and shoulders and a small birthmark can be seen just at the edge of his shirt collar on the left side of the back of his neck. He has an intricate tattoo of a peacock on his right upper arm, but it's always covered by his professional attire, slacks and long-sleeved button-ups with or without a blazer.

Personality: Michael is seen as quiet and soft-spoken, but really only because he's usually surrounded by chatterboxes. He's careful, reserved, and private, but as someone who's been in leadership positions for much of his life, people don't usually notice the latter two features. He likes to stay organized, meet deadlines, and have clear-cut responsibilities for himself and those around him to make sure everything runs smoothly. He's polite, and diplomatic where he needs, but he's also impatient. He hates being stalled in plans or duties, and if the reason is someone else taking their sweet time, if he's in the position to do so, he won't hesitate to hound them about it. Otherwise, he comes off as friendly, preferring to listen about others rather than do much talking about himself, even if he doesn't care about the subject all that much. His professional attitude doesn't mean he's without humor, however, as he easily makes jokes and quips with a straight face that often take people who don't know him yet by surprise.

Background: The oldest of four children, two boys and two girls, Michael has found himself in a position of responsibility since a young age. He's always been rather quiet, which concerned his parents for some time, but he's never been without friends so it wasn't something ever addressed. With his love of organization and seeing projects through, he's always been in some sort of club or group activity in some sort of leadership position, even through the rigors of his college courses. He earned a degree in Business Management, but he's still not quite sure what he wants to do with it so he's still planning and saving until he has a solid plan of action to hopefully start his own business.

He's been in professional secretary and assistant positions since he was 20, and after graduation, he tried for a job in major cities to sate his desire for a sleepless city rather than the too-quiet suburban life. He initially tried for modeling, but found that he prefers office-like work rather than the ever-changing and fickle modeling industry. He's been working with James' for three years, finding his company to be much more interesting (and profitable) than usual industries one might find. It also doesn't hurt, considering he's into those kinds of products.

Date Of Birth: September 9th

Aliases: Micky (An annoyance when anyone other than close friends or family calls him this)

Gonna post as James so Ches can hope in.
NVM forget what I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not rushing anyone or anything, but, uh, what's up?

There was a brief delay, but now we should be getting back underway with Fudge's post. :)

Why aren't there a million and five dress up games for men's professional wear like there are for women. ; - ; i just wanted to preview my ideas to see how bad they might be cause lmao I don't know what professional wear is.

Reactions: HolyFudgeBars
I also want a dress up game where it's just men in professional wear.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alright peeps I'm thinking a few more posts for everyone and then we can skip time forward to later that evening. Sound good?

Name: Joan Andreas
Orientation: Demisexual
Appearance: Her whole life Joan was told that she looks like a porcelain doll. She has butter white skin, light pink lips, white blonde hair, and blue-grey eyes. She has her lobes pierced but other than that you will find no body modifications on her. By no means is Joan muscular but she is fit, she is in constant motion due to her job. Also, she is quite tall for a woman, being as she is six foot, two inches.
Profile%20Pic.png
Personality: Joan is a true Aries. She is very confident in herself but she makes sure to check herself three or four times just in case. Because of her job she has to be very charismatic and diplomatic and so for the most part she is but it is more likely that, off job, she will be a little more quiet and to herself. Joan is impulsive because she wants to perform well and maybe even get her fifteen minutes of fame. But most of all she is very honest. If you really want to know something, ask her.
Background: Joan grew up in a pretty regular home. She had two older brothers and one younger. Her mother was ecstatic to have her because she wanted to dress someone up in frilly dresses and the boys would not volunteer. Her father was a successful business man and he usually came home every night around six. They were the closest, her father and her, it was like the sayin daddy's little girl. Joan got used to being tough around her brothers and soon discarded the life of frills and pearls.

It wasn't until Joan was fifteen years old that her father died in a fire in one of his office buildings. The police department said it was arson and they did not know who did it but they would get back to the family once they knew. That was never. It was like their father's murderer got away. So when she went to college she started in the criminal justice field. She had found out that even though you found some things, some things had to stay secret. That was when she found out about journalism and preferred that one. After graduation with a journalism major with a criminal justice minor Joan took a job in Vegas and has loved it there ever since.
Date Of Birth: April 17th (Aries)
Aliases: N/a

Reactions: colorfulcheshire
I'm fine with that if you are. It won't be much longer I'm going to post as James once more and then let Lou and Ches get their posts in and then do the progression.

@HolyFudgeBars
Alright I will wait then. It will give me some time to read the posts as well as figure out what I am going to do.
But please, don't rush~

Alright, Fudge, so a left you room to set at least Harvey and James' meeting mid evening or later evening. Lmao and i have revealed Michael's secret (not really), he, too, is a priss. Didn't know if you actually wanted to write that meeting with talking to yourself and having James with not one, but TWO quite people, but have fun lmao.

Also, this is a bit late, but hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.