2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hayford Cove[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]1943 - Hayford Cove came to life. The hustle and bustle of the townsfolk were roaring to new heights. Times were changing, and lives were moving on from the Stock Market Crash in 1929, but were they? Joseph Lovett, mayor of Hayford Cove, was a shady man that built the town out of lies and deception. Money was not earned but taken. Deals were made in the shadows. Lives were taken in the middle of the night. Then one day it all stopped, and Joseph Lovett vanished. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Many people thought that he had died on a business trip or left his position behind without word for better living. Neither is true. Joseph Lovett was killed on December 30th, 1949, just six years after his town's growth rose rapidly. His body was never to be recovered because his body was destroyed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]1940 - Joseph Lovett found time to make his way out to Old Man's Creek, just south of Hayford Cove. There he met a man called the Reaper, and he bargained his soul away for profit. His town must succeed, or he was considered nothing. Selling his soul may have been extreme, but to Joseph, it was the right thing to do. Nine years later, however, Joseph wasn't ready to die. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]December 30th, 1949 - The night was blistering cold; the moon was gone from the sky. It was the perfect night to kill a man. Joseph stood still looking at the clock, counting down the seconds until his plan would be in motion. How do you stop the Reaper? Easy. Kill him before he kills you. Heart beating fast and palms sweating, Joseph couldn't think straight. What was he doing standing in his parlor waiting for a man to arrive that he planned to kill? This wasn't like him. He knew, however, that it was killed or be killed and he was not going down that night. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was exactly 9:31 P.M when the front door opened, the screeching sound of old wood alerted Joseph to the Reaper's presence. Gun in hand, Joseph exited the parlor room and made his way to the entry way. There, in black robes and a mask, stood the Reaper- scythe in hand. Beads of sweat poured down Joseph's face. "Hello," the man in the mask said before advancing towards Joseph. As the man raised his scythe, Joseph pulled the trigger, and one lone bullet entered the body of the Reaper just as his scythe dove down and took Joseph's life. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Joseph wasn't the only one to die that night; however, no body was found at his home, and no drop of blood stained the ground. It was as if nothing had happened, but how? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]2017 - Hayford Cove still stands, citizens live everyday life without fail. However, freak events have started taking place. Snow began to fall in the middle of July, a double moon appeared in the sky, and birds began to fall out of the sky. Events such as these were born because of the event that took place on December 30th, 1949. However, the worsening events could not have predicted what was to come. A virus unlike any other has been sent out in the town, one that would plague the town of Hayford and trap it's souls inside. Man would be mutated to eat the flesh of another, individuals would find themselves with extraordinary abilities, but for what? Won't they all die in the end? No way out means no way in. No supplies, no help. Nothing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]..[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can you survive the nightmare beginning at Hayford Cove? [/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Alright, you got my attention.

Reactions: HEX
I may be interested 8)

You have my attention

Okay, I will get a thread up asap, but it won't be tonight.

OOC will be up tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.