HAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryolu

Original poster
HAY HAY! I'm ryo. Nice to meet you! Looking forward for our rp together

Welcome to Iwaku, Ryo :-) happy roleplaying!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

Have you considered checking out the Newbie Care Package ?

It gives newbies all sort of cool freebies and guides to help you navigate the site. (: As always, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have!

What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Welcome to Iwaku, Ryo :-) happy roleplaying!

Wow THANKS! You too !!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

Have you considered checking out the Newbie Care Package ?

It gives newbies all sort of cool freebies and guides to help you navigate the site. (: As always, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have!

What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Well let's see, haven't check the newbie care package yet, maybe later. I do like action, fantasy? Or romance, or maybe a bit dark horror things. Or even the normal one. Basically, I'm adaptable to any roleplay :3

Reactions: Nav
Welcome to iwaku Ryolu! Fantasy and Romance are a big favorite here in the community. I'm sure you'll find something to your liking very soon. Happy RPing!

Hey! Take a welcoming cookie on me! :D

Hope you're going to enjoy your stay here at Iwaku ^o^! Don't be scared to ask any questions or for help if you ever need it, both staff (red names and banners) and interns (light blue names and banners) are more than happy to help you out if you need it! :D <3

Happy roleplaying! :D <3

Hi there. Welcome to iwaku.

Hello newcomer on this community,

tumblr_o9x01vDDdh1rb97qdo5_400.gif

hope you have fun RPing here.

Welcome to iwaku Ryolu! Fantasy and Romance are a big favorite here in the community. I'm sure you'll find something to your liking very soon. Happy RPing!

Hey! Take a welcoming cookie on me! :D

Hope you're going to enjoy your stay here at Iwaku ^o^! Don't be scared to ask any questions or for help if you ever need it, both staff (red names and banners) and interns (light blue names and banners) are more than happy to help you out if you need it! :D <3

Happy roleplaying! :D <3

Hi there. Welcome to iwaku.

Hello newcomer on this community,

tumblr_o9x01vDDdh1rb97qdo5_400.gif

hope you have fun RPing here.

Wow people here are so nice XD thank you GUYS! Really thank you! It will be fun if we meet in roleplay XD

Reactions: La Reina
Wow people here are so nice XD thank you GUYS! Really thank you! It will be fun if we meet in roleplay XD
Of course we're nice! :D <3

We really only bite if we're instructed to, which isn't so often, so we're good :D

I can bite actually..

just kidding, it's our duty to be friendly, after all, the RP is used as a method to be relaxed and fighting shyness or anxiety.

Of course we're nice! :D <3

We really only bite if we're instructed to, which isn't so often, so we're good :D

Thank you XD you are so funny

I can bite actually..

just kidding, it's our duty to be friendly, after all, the RP is used as a method to be relaxed and fighting shyness or anxiety.

Aah I see now, so that's why people in RP sites are nice, unlike many other forums tho :(. But still, I would really get comfortable here! Thanks!

I'm funny because I bite? What's wrong with wanting some fresh flesh to nibble on? >:T Are you doubting my fangs >: O?! Aish, this newbie got some guts I'll tell you :X xD

I'm just joking XD Though I will warn you that there has been a numerous of occasions where staff has offered me a spot in a hot pot. . . Just beware, don't take it :X

Take the cookies we give out instead <3

Aah I see now, so that's why people in RP sites are nice, unlike many other forums tho :(. But still, I would really get comfortable here! Thanks!
I can add "social-roleplaying", but yeah, some communities have failed to be friendly and open, they tend to forget that RPing is before all: for fun.

I'm funny because I bite? What's wrong with wanting some fresh flesh to nibble on? >:T Are you doubting my fangs >: O?! Aish, this newbie got some guts I'll tell you :X xD

I'm just joking XD Though I will warn you that there has been a numerous of occasions where staff has offered me a spot in a hot pot. . . Just beware, don't take it :X

Take the cookies we give out instead <3

Nah it's okay, you go mind your own fangs, I'm fine with my cookies XD

I can add "social-roleplaying", but yeah, some communities have failed to be friendly and open, they tend to forget that RPing is before all: for fun.

Hmm too bad tho :( I hope this site won't forget it!

Nah it's okay, you go mind your own fangs, I'm fine with my cookies XD
Really? We can teach you how to bite when asked ^,-,^

Don't worry, the fun will remain alive.

Welcome to Iwaku, Ryo! So...being a bit late to welcome you as I apparently am. I ahve nothing to offer but this:

WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.