Hay guise

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alan, Jun 10, 2010.

1. What's all this, then?

I'm Alan. No, not Greenspan. Nono, not Parsons, either. If you don't know me, though, prepare to be wow'ed. No ...not that wow, either (although, I do play...).
  2. *is unimpressed*
    Hi, I'm GMK resident Grey Knight and slayer of the daemonic, welcome to Iwaku.
  3. Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*walks off into the shadows*
  4. Jake smiled at her and fucked her boobs and mouth harder. He fingered deeper.
  5. Hello there, Dawnz!!
  6. j
    i groaned and kissed him hard "yes baby, do you want me to do anything master?" i winked at him.
  7. Do you have a beard?
  8. I used to. I shaved maybe ten minutes before you posted this. :P *gnaws on the cupcake*
  9. Carrie

I shake my head absentmindedly "Tegan you had no idea that opening that door was going to let in those people. In reality it is our fault for not informing you of the danger. If we had done that..." I bite my lip. "I don't know if it would have been different. I am just relieved that you and Quinn are alright..." I pause before asking her "Has Quinn displayed any odd behavior to you? I am concerned about that girl." I admit to her.

"I don't want you to go." I admit slowly, holding the blankets so tightly to me I am surprised they haven't suffocated me yet. "But I know that you want to go help. So I shouldn't hold you back from doing that." I glance down at the floor and sway my feet absentmindedly over the bed.

I finally make my way to the house and I light a cigarette as I observe the mansion. It is surprisingly quiet. I expected to hear gunshots and screaming. Delightful, delightful screaming. My eyebrow raises as I hear none of that. What the hell? I shrug and stuff the cigarette between my teeth, huffing out some smoke. My head peeks towards the side door and I realize it's creaked open. Alright. They definitely should have made their way in. My fists freeze over as I feel myself start to sweat and heat up. That's odd. I haven't felt like this in a week.

I shrug my shoulders again and make my way in through the side door. "Holy shit..." I mumble as I see that there are people distracted by cleaning up blood on the floor. Not to mention I see one of the Marksmen on the ground, unconscious. My eyes seek for a safe place to go and I make my way swiftly over to the other side of the room, where an abandoned staircase is. Not bad. My cigarette quivers in my lips as I make my way up to inspect the house further. I hear footsteps and my head snaps over to the boy.

"You alright?" I ask him as I remove my cigarette from my mouth and glance up at him. "I heard screaming from outside. I was coming in to make sure no one was hurt." I lie smoothly and I approach him cautiously.

"That's all that's all." I confirm with a small nod, grinning nervously at her. "She just seems to know a lot about us kids too you know? Somehow she knew my name before even saying anything..." I swallow the lump down my throat that was made by anxiety.

"What? I think it's awesome!" I grin at her lightly and I lean back too, resting my eyes slightly. "I mean...there is always the idea that it would collapse over the bottom bunk, but that's the same idea with a regular mattress."
  10. Alaaaan! <333

*Starts glueing Alan's beard back on*

Welcome to Iwaku. It only goes downhill from here.
  12. Tegan
    "I don't know either....but its crazy." I say with a sigh," just glad everyone is safe now."
    "Oh alright. Of course ill watch out for we are friends. " i say with a smile," i know what you mean though. "
    It was like she had this wall up not wanting alot of people to be around her. I was just glad to have a friend though.

"Hey....you don't have to be sorry." I say," why are you sorry? I should be the one sorry for being an idiot and not noticing...anyways whatever happens we will still be friends. Right?"

He was very persistant...and i was craby. I knew what happened but i didnt trust this guy.
    "I get it you're being nosy...you can stop talking now." I say looking at him blankly
    "Told you already i don't know what happened." I say rolling my eyes although i was lying ," and we don't need your help. Especilly from someone we don't know."

"I see...well good luck." I say and looked around," maybe we should help clean...that might nake the ghosts feel better?"
    I hobestly wasn't sure but i felt like it was only right to help. I had seen carrie and another girl go with cleaning supplies.

"Hu...personality? Ok then." I say and nod," well i like a firm matress..."
    Thats what i was i use to and it felt wierd being in a such a soft bed.
  13. you ate the cupcake didn't you
    oh well i guess you stuck like us all in this world
    just remember that is not your fault
    *hands a book to the man staring into mirror*
    read some it might help you
  14. John

"No, WE are all sweaty and gross, beautiful." He continued hugging her and kissing her.

Jason jokingly covered Gwen's eyes.
  15. I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see you for the world! <3
  16. Carrie

"I-I know. Q-quinn mon ami..." I try to plead and I am surprised as she explains to me that she doesn't want help. This doesn't feel like Quinn at all...it scared me. It scared me very much. "Tegan...Itzlie..." I stutter out for a second and I grimace at Quinn's sudden proclamation. Then, like a clueless dog, Quinn looks back to us.

"Quinn? Are you alright sweetie?" I ask her gently as I approach her. She doesn't seem to remember her odd outburst. "You freaked out on us Quinn...started speaking in French. Y-you nearly did hurt yourself, you threw yourself off the gurney. How is your chest? Do you have a headache? Are you nauseous?" I ask her gently. I make sure to keep some distance

"Bed and breakfast huh? Oh, yes, there is a place like that up in Maine I think? A neat little bed and breakfast, pretty famous now I think, its still tiny." I smile lightly and my head tilts "Holmes you and I are starting a bed and breakfast. Lets make our great great grandchildren rich." I chuckle softly and frown. "Huh, legal battle? An aunt? Oh dear....and anti-abnormal. My guess is it ran in the family." I grumble slightly. "That's so odd to be fairly honest."

She tells me that she thinks I am in a good mood and I chuckle softly. However when she pokes my cheek and promises me that I am still red I feel that red glow grow. "O-oh dear, am I really?" I laugh softly "Oh, oh no, I can't be. I just get red easily, you know that Ri. My cheeks are just easily colored. They like to be pink I guess."

I bite my lip. I suppose he should go and help at some point. I still feel a bit tired but I don't want to admit it. "S-saka?" I ask him softly, anxiously fiddling with the hem of my blanket "Do you think you could at least give me a hug before you go? I-if that's okay I mean." I look down with a red face. I don't want him to leave just yet but I know it would be best for him to help. I should probably help when I have the chance.

"It was on and off." I admit "I had a dream I went to hell. That's when it started. I mean...it really depended on the night. If I had a stressful day I would have a nightmare about people in older clothes. If I had a good day I would have dreams about laughing people...it's....its odd to say the least. And I am pretty sure that maybe...just maybe...I had this as a kid too."
  17. Winnifred

I realize he’s blushing too and that we must be just two very awkward teenagers. If I was a bystander of the two of us I would be laughing hysterically, but I never thought about being in this position. It’s so odd but I do love it. “Er...I don’t think you could ever make me feel uncomfortable Saka. I trust you a lot you know.” I admit as I readjust the blanket around me “I trust you not to do anything I don’t want you too. Beside, cheek kisses are really sweet.” I confide in him softly as I pull my knees up to my chest. I glance away from him, blushing.

“Only forty percent? Good God Alex I did not expect that from you. I demand at least forty one percent. At most forty nine.” I joke to him with a smirk “And as per the expected...I will do the hard work of actually writing the book to sell. You can be the marketing agent.” I tease him and lean my head back again as I spin lazily. “Oh, we named him Goliath. He was a tiny little baby.” I explain with a chuckle “Jack thought it would be appropriate, I don’t know if all the nuns were amused...” I shake my head “he’s afraid of death constantly, especially considering we are sick. Most of the time we are fine. I just grasp onto someone and make sure we have enough energy to get through the day.jack is more paranoid and has become slightly more aggressive to survive. I don’t blame him but I don’t agree with it. I think he did that because you did save our lives. Besides...” I am about to tease him about what he said about Alexander(and that one kidnappwr who was Itzlies brother of all people, damn it Jack stop finding weird people to call attractive) but I don’t hear him. Instead I hear a light snore and I realize he’s conked out in my head. The poor kid. He deserves it I suppose.

(Yes Rina, when I tell someone I love them plationically, I usually don’t mean platonically XD)

Annoyance goes through my head as she adds the accursed word to her sentence. Oh of course. I shouldn’t have expected anything else. Oh well. I’m alright with that. I let her hand go and fold my own in my lap, biting my lip gently “I love you too Ri. Plationically of course.” I smirk at her and pick up the book “You know I might just finish this without you.” I coo at her teasingly. “That would be a shame...”

“Hopefully.” I grumble to her jokingly and shake my head with a smile “Probably not. When I’m around you I’m much less of a grouch.” I admit to her then nod my head instantly “Oh yes. You are the rare and very special case. You should be honored you get to hug the great Andre Hector.” I tease her, smirking with false pride “That is an honor only bestowed upon a small group of people. And by that I mean you. Pretty much it otherwise.”
  18. Bruh...if Carrie actually took away Quinn's branding, I would literally collapse.

The feels. The consequences of such an act. I can't. *ugly cries*