Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

I can totally see Will having a crush on Axel if you guys would be ok with it. It's fine if you would rather him not

My mysterious freshman is coming up today...BOO!

Well me and Ice has a plan for them I mean its perfectly ok with there being a crush you know but there are plans in the making

You guys ready for me to set up the IC?
More people can always join later, but we can at least get started.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Hey Celest I was thinking that we could maybe do a back to school party thing the Saturday before school starts... what do you think of the idea?

Well, I was going to start it out at orientation/move in. I'm working on the room assignments now (buahahahahahaha let chaos ensue!!!).

But the first week of "school" is just move in and spirit assemblies. No classes. So, they can throw a party any night!

So how about the first night there? Where everyone meets up and again and such

Roomies with Quinton, so much fun xD. Post and Mystery guy coming up later tonight.

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Yeah, they're totally going to.... well, I'd say "get along," but I'd be lying. ;)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Roommates with Ashton... oh God

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar

tumblr_njjdi9kAxD1r6vy8ho2_400.gif
"I may look small, but don't just count me out yet"
Name:

Jayson David Hunt (J.D)
Sexuality:
Closet, homosexual
Position
:

Misfit
Personality:
Jay is very caring and kind, he doesn't talk about anyone behind their back because he doesn't think he needs to. He isn't responsible since he constantly forgets to do things, but he is very comedic and makes a lot of jokes. Jay can only trust friends when they do something that he can gain from their trust, the same goes for respect. Even though he constantly forgets to do things, he is very hardworking and most of his teachers know that. Jay is very accepting when it comes to friends, since he doesn't have any friends if anyone asked him if they would like to be friends he would definitely say yes.

He isn't selfish and tries to live in the moment rather then think into the future, he is constantly putting himself before others and not thinking about himself. But once you become friends with Jay, he will be very dependable and will watch your back from anyone. Jay is very stubborn so he won't be pushed to change his decision, he is also very confident and brave so he won't be afraid to stand up to anyone.
History:

RP out

Strengths:
Loves acting and is very good at it, likes playing the drums and other instruments such as the guitar.
Weaknesses:

Can't play any instruments that you have to breath (asthma), can't play any sports besides volleyball.
Habits:

Biting his nails, rolling his eyes, running his fingers through his hair.
Secrets:

~He is homosexual
~Hates any popular girls
~Hates being alone
~Was abused as a child
~He is being raped by his Mothers boyfriend
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it):

Acting/Directing
Extra Curricular:

Swimming
Schedule:

Core:

Literary Analysis and Composition
Pre Algebra

Free Period
World History

Fine Arts:
Intro to acting
Music appreciation

Electives:
French
Psychology
Twitter Name:

Jay_D_Hunt_20
Relationships:
No one (Just got there)

Ashton and Rose... now this is going to be interesting. And poor Fiona! Such innocence and then there's Jake with her loud ways and pissy attitude. She's lucky she's on good terms haha! And Nico and Destry.. hmmm..I have some ideas up my sleeves.

Ello Tart since i was in Brier i definitely have to join this one, i will create two more characters!

(Just going to paste my last character!)
tumblr_mtgi6wsvKO1s5h32ro1_500.jpg

God knows one day you will finally see, that scars will heal but we're meant to bleed -​

(I will be using songs from a band i love.)
Name:
Lincoln Avery.
Grade:
Junior
Sexuality:
Bi-sexual
Position: (Queen Bee, jock, popular one, delinquent.. etc...)
Misfit
Personality:
Link is a very mysterious kid, you would see him at lunch writing on papers. He is really quiet so he won't just go up to you and greet himself, he also doesn't like socializing with everyone except for his close friends. Lincoln is a very closed up guy till you get to know him and he will show what most of his personality is. He is very thoughtful and generous and will back you up whenever you need it, he will be a great friend. He is terrible at jokes so he tries to not say any and keep quiet, most times when he makes a joke people laugh at how it's so terrible.
History:
Lincoln was lived in a small neighbor and was an only child, his parents got a divorce at his age of eleven. Which had a big impact on his life, his father began to lose interest from his son and didn't love as much to keep seeing him, so he left a year later. But the madness didn't end as he got close with his best friend, Hayden, the two boys got really close and eventually Lincoln fell for him, but as the two were dating Hayden was made fun of for being gay, so sadly he couldn't take it anymore and he committed suicide. As time went on Lincoln didn't get close with anyone and tried to be alone all the time. But what kept him going was his music and Lincoln began to listen to a lot of genres which got him to playing instruments and writing lyrics.

When Link got to high school he felt more free, doing what he loved but he still felt held back. He wanted to sing on stage and show his music but was stage fright, but he quickly got to meet friends like Quinton and Rose, so it helped that he had close friends to keep him living.
Strengths:
He can sing, he plays many instruments and is good at writing.
Weaknesses:
Can't play the trumpet, he can't draw and can't concentrate with loud noises.
Habits:
He has a habit of humming and tapping his feet, he constantly writes songs.
Secrets:
-He tried committing suicide twice.
-He's afraid to get close to someone because he fears he'll lose them.
-Takes med's to help his depression.
Talent:
-Can play a huge variety of instruments.
-Has an amazing singing voice.
Extra Curricular:
Music
Schedule: (You have 8 periods in a day, first is homeroom and third is free period if you have above a B-average.)
Homeroom
AP history
Free period
Psychology
Drama
Social Studies
English
Choir
Twitter Name: (Your characters, not yours)
Link2256

Relationships: (Who you love, hate, like or date. Any relationship you have with anyone
Rose: One of his best friends and closest, he began listening to music with her and started a band together.
Quinton: He met him in his freshman year, the two slowly began to be bestfriends and the two write lyrics together and listen to music.

Last edited:
Yeah the Ashton and Rose thing will be interesting considering Rose hates any of Lindsey's cohorts.