Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to post.

As do I but my mental energy is fucked up right now. I have energy to make half-characters, maybe a complete character if I'm lucky. A post, though? Nope. Not happening.
I should get back into the swing of things, however, as I officially start school tomorrow.

I feel so bad, I can only be back until Tuesday, because of the long weekend.

Poke me or stab me if I need to reply to anything

I'M SORRY I DISAPPEARED PT.2
I have significantly less time than I initially anticipated before leaving...
But in case anyone was wondering, moving to Spain for the semester was definitely worth all of the work. Hands-down, best experience of my life.

But in case anyone was wondering, moving to Spain for the semester was definitely worth all of the work. Hands-down, best experience of my life.
That's what I suspected, but regardless, have fun~

Reactions: Bran
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Learning abroad is much fun.
Estoy feliz si se le encanta. Es muy divertida estudiar en España.
(I think that's how to say it. Please forgive me I'm studying Spanish... and I'm not very good since it's been six years and I'm still not sure.)

Is this thread still alive by the way? Or am I just not getting alerts?

Reactions: Bran
I believe everyone's just in a lull hahaha. I for one, am entering a VERY busy time of year. Orchestra competitions, musicals I'm part of along with some plays, orchestra trip to Colorado, UIL (nervous gulp), and testing galore. But I'm just waiting for some people to get some posts in before I reply again. :) Glad you're having such a great time, Sasha!~

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Guys I suck! Lol. I shall write up some posts today if I have time in class after finals.

Guys! We just got this up and running again, let's not let it crash and burn once more lol! Besides, I miss roleplaying with ya'll!

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Status
Not open for further replies.