Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICK! I need someone for Iris to interact with!

Yeah @Tart can have Iris interact with his Gay Mean/Nice Girls/Guys version lol.
Posting tomorrow hopefully^^

@Tart if you were thinking of having him go to the dorm, Kyden is in there

Oh, duh!! @Little_Ghost98 the obvious answer lmao. Thanks, didn't realize.

Reactions: Ghostie
I FINALLY GOT POSTS UP.
//victory dance

annnd, now time to sleep.
tumblr_mbclomZnIC1rvpmu9.gif

Sorry for the delay! I'll have a post up sometime today.

I will have mine up as soon as I see axel and violet's post up.

Is this still accepting? I have a feeling since it says that signups are still open that it is. Here are my characters! Before you start reading, I'd also like to add that they all came from the same middle school, so they know each other. Oh yeah, red leather yellow leather.

dage-franco-dave-franco-35198716-500-613.jpg
"It's not just the game, it's the feeling."
Name: Bade Fellon
Grade: Freshman
Sexuality: Straight
Clique (must be one of the ones listed): Nerd
Personality: Bade is a gamer boy, always having some sort of form of electronic device near. He is dirty-minded and a decent student. He enjoys talking about scifi or fandoms during his freetime, and RARELY studies in that time, unless it is with his friends. He uses his Twitter to really just post about the weird things he finds and the great things he accomplishes in games. He also has a YouTube named ImThaGamerr where he posts videos of himself playing PvP games.
History: Bade was your typical gamer kid. No drama, except for in the 5th grade when his friends told him that his crush asked him out. He immediately went all overload, only to realize that she said nothing of the sort and he had made a fool of himself. Other than that, just your normal kid with divorced parents.
Strengths: Gaming and language.
Weaknesses: Math, Quick Thinking
tumblr_mnvnrw8EoF1rln8vao1_500.gif

Habits: He has a habit of laughing awkwardly when he's nervous.
Secrets: Questions his sexuality (he is a possible bi), and cannot deal with talk about sand, boulders, or waterfalls, due to the fact that that was the setting of his older brother's death. Also loves to write, but doesn't want anybody knowing that he writes about his problems and dreams.
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Gaming and Writing
Extra Curricular: N/A
Desired Classes:
Accelerated English 1
Pre-Algebra
Physical Science
World History
*Technical Theater Intro
German 1
Japanese 1
Drawing Intro

tumblr_mte2cfh3Tp1rh0yzro1_250.gif

Does this student wish to be an honors student? Honors? Please. He's surprised he qualified in the first place!
Twitter Name: GamerStufff
Relationships: Best friends with Tyce and Tray. Doesn't exactly approve of Tray's long distance girlfriend Kaylee.
Favorite Song:

7617d4edcfd70c5d638a2291e3399fb0.jpg
"Just because I'm smart doesn't mean I can be easily beaten."
Name: Tray Kayle
Clique (must be one of the ones listed): No Group, he doesn't see himself belonging to just one group.
tumblr_n3iqouoxwD1swkvwco4_r1_250.gif

Personality: Tray is a smart child with a knack for athletics and video games. He is very kind, but can be harsh and to-the-point when he wants to be. He isn't the one for romance, and enjoys some form of competition every once in a while. His Twitter is where he mainly posts interesting events and happenings in his life. He owns a YouTube named RedstoneCreationz where he posts videos of cool things he built in MineCraft.
History: Tray is one of seven children. Being the third, he technically counts as the middle child. His two older brothers, of whom are both twins, are finishing up college and in their early twenties. He has two younger sisters. One is finishing up middle school, the other is in 6th grade. He also has a younger brother, of whom is currently in 3rd grade. His family life was always hectic, and he was glad to be away from them whenever he could. Being the only male around his age, he often found himself at his friends' houses, or using video games as an outlet.
Strengths: He is very intelligent, fast, and agile
Weaknesses: Bad at quick thinking and voicing his thoughts in a way that others could understand
Habits: Tray will often kick walls when he's angry, or flip things over. That's why no one likes to set off his temper.
Secrets: Tray feels as though he has anger issues and doesn't know how long he'll hold. He looses the ability to control himself, sometimes, and, well, he oddly enjoys the taste of blood. Not like a vampire, but he just likes to taste his own blood.
tumblr_nqexiyZGv21tra0e1o1_400.gif

Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Tray's IQ is much higher than most, and the fact that he's athletic as well make him quite the talented kiddo.
Extra Curricular: Football
Desired Classes:
English 1
Algebra 1
Physical Science
World History
*Spanish 2
Musical Theory Intro
Orchestra Intro
Choir Intro

Does this student wish to be an honors student? No, as he tries to focus on his fitness rather than his mind.
Twitter Name: BrainzAndMusclez
Relationships: His two best friends are Tyce and Bade, and he is dating a girl who is going to a different high school named Kaylee.
Favorite Song:

ashton-irwin-5sos-05.jpg
"It's not my fault I'm attractive. Well, not entirely."
Name: Tyce Rioche
Clique (must be one of the ones listed): Delinquent
Personality: Tyce has always been a trouble maker. From the home, to his best friends, trouble always called his name. Even girls knew him as one to cause romantic trouble! Tyce is a player, but really doesn't understand why he keeps falling for girls. He's also broken the law, umm, a few times. He never pays attention to rules, but his athletic talents are above and beyond for his age. He boasts without knowing it as well. He uses his Twitter account to rant and post interesting things.
History: Being a twin, Tyce was always mixed up. His brother was a wannabe smartie named Tyler, but Tyce could be seen as his twin's opposite. His family was always doing things on the weekend, but sometimes Tyce could get out of their activities to cause some trouble. Also being a gamer, he always had somewhat of an upper hand against the law. When he realized that he was extremely athletic for his age, he made a huge deal about it, using it to gain him the ladies.
Strengths: He is good with hand-to-hand combat and is very agile.
Weaknesses: He isn't the smartest kid you'll ever meet.
Habits: Tyce has a habit of being indecisive. I wonder why?
tumblr_ndsrhoQz9c1s5dtkeo1_500.gif

Secrets: Tyce used to be a drug addict, but is going through online recovery. He is also an alcoholic, when he can get his hands on any.
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Very athletic.
Extra Curricular: Track & Field and Robotics Club
Desired Classes:
English 1
Pre-Algebra
Physical Science
World History
*German 1
Choir Intermediate
Sculpting Intro
Theater Intro
tumblr_n8aqtraPb71smv6z9o5_250.gif

Does this student wish to be an honors student? Honors? You people think too much of Tyce.
Twitter Name: H0lySh@t
Relationships: He is currently single, for once, and is best friends with Tray and Bade.
Favorite Song:

del_rey_finals.jpg
"I feel like the only way I am willing to show my personality is by dying my hair."
Name: Misty True
Grade: Sophomore (Look at history for explanation)
Sexuality: Secretly Bisexual
1348624212129392_animate.gif

Personality: Misty is your typical nerd. In love with fandoms and video games, she somehow makes adequate time for studying, and is extremely gifted. She is typically shy and never speaks up. That is, until she is threatened, or gets to know you. On the inside, she has a knack for humor and is unpredictable. She has a sense of her limits, and doesn't want to go outside of them. Misty enjoys writing, and putting her feelings on paper, instead of voicing them. Her twitter is where she voices some of them, and also uses it to get the latest info on her favorite celebs. Her Twitter is also used to advertise her gaming/vlogging channel named ZillChill. She also loves to dye her hair.
History: Misty is one of five in a small family, the fifth being their dog, of whom she misses dearly. Misty was always smarter than anybody expected, and skipped the third grade. Even though she is a grade above her friends, she makes time for them. When she has any, that is. Her schedule is usually filled, and she rarely has outside time. At least, that's what she claims. To her, personal time is quite important as well.
Strengths: She is good with ranged weapons and an extremely good writer.
Weaknesses: She isn't exactly very athletic, or good at speaking up.
Habits: Misty bites her nails, and tends to overthink everything.
tumblr_mk6yfyJto41rvkp8so1_500.gif

Secrets: She loves to sing, but she is very shy and hates showing off her talent. She thinks she is pretty good, too. She is also bipolar and has depression, but doesn't want anybody to know. She also believes in ghosts and demons, and wishes that one day she could understand them. She is secretly bisexual.
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Has one of the highest IQs of anybody her teachers know.
Extra Curricular: Band Club (Plays the Drums)
Desired Classes:
Accelerated English 2
Geometry
Biology
U.S. History
*Drawing Intro
Theater Intro
Spanish 2
Japanese 1

Does this student wish to be an honors student? Misty believes that is far too advanced for her.
Twitter Name: InsideDaMist
Relationships: She is best friends with Kailyn.
Favorite Song:

tumblr_moz8lysBVp1s88ss5o1_r1_1280.jpg
"I'm not a beauty or drama queen, that's what people say I am. Think yourself through for once!"
Name: Kailyn Vieno
Personality: Even though she is categorized as "Preppy" by her peers, Kailyn is really just an outgoing and carefree nerd. She loves life and living in the moment, and often forgets about typical boundaries. Even though she is first-class hotness to the boys, she's quite good at picking out the keepers, who aren't exactly kept for very long, as she is often the problem. Her indecisive nature makes it hard for her to accomplish much, but she embraces her flaws and welcomes them with open arms. Her twitter is where she rambles and rants, and she has a YouTube channel named KiKisCray where she vlogs.
Emma-Stone-Gifs-emma-stone-30493387-500-213.gif

History: Her family is kind of messed up. Her mother was an alcoholic, and her father smoked. They gave birth to her older sister Carlie, and then to Kailyn. Shortly after her birth, the two split up. Her mother gained her custody, and to prepare to take care of her, stopped drinking beer, but instead drank wine. A few years later, her mother married her step-father Jack. But, before them, Jack was married to a woman of whom he had 2 kids with. Every other weekend, those kids would come over. Kailyn hated them. Well, let's skip to present day. Her father is newly married to her step-mother, Angelica, and Kailyn feels like everything has healed.
Strengths: Kailyn is very good at throwing and writing.
Weaknesses: She is afraid of heights.
Habits: She often plays with her hair when she's bored, and daydreams often.
Secrets: She is obsessed with Johnny Depp, she likes to rap, and also cries herself to sleep inside her head every night. Her father also secretly deals drugs. and at one point in time tainted one of her drinks to try to get her addicted. Now, whenever times get tough, she does drugs until her life gets better.
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Kailyn is a very skilled writer.
Extra Curricular: Cheer
Desired Classes:
Accelerated English 1
Pre-Algebra
Earth Science
Accelerated World History
*Theater Intermediate
Spanish 1
Painting Advanced
Musical Theory Intro

Does this student wish to be an honors student? "That kind of stuff is what Misty would do, not me."
Twitter Name: DrKiki
6.gif

Relationships: Kailyn's best friend is Misty, and she is currently single, with not a single crush on anyone.
Favorite Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
[warning=red] I Am About to take my Mid terms because of High School, I Might not be able to be on as much as I want to. I will be studying and doing home work. In two weeks approximate will my mid terms start, so for the next month I'm going to be on and off, but more off than on.[/warning]
Is this still accepting? I have a feeling since it says that signups are still open that it is. Here are my characters! Before you start reading, I'd also like to add that they all came from the same middle school, so they know each other. Oh yeah, red leather yellow leather.

beautiful-boy-cute-guy-photography-Favim_com-344302_zpsd9fdafe1.jpg
"It's not just the game, it's the feeling."
Name: Bade Fellon
Personality: Bade is a gamer boy, always having some sort of form of electronic device near. He is dirty-minded and a decent student. He enjoys talking about scifi or fandoms during his freetime, and RARELY studies in that time, unless it is with his friends. He uses his Twitter to really just post about the weird things he finds and the great things he accomplishes in games. He also has a YouTube named ImThaGamerr where he posts videos of himself playing PvP games.
History: Bade was your typical gamer kid. No drama, except for in the 5th grade when his friends told him that his crush asked him out. He immediately went all overload, only to realize that she said nothing of the sort and he had made a fool of himself. Other than that, just your normal kid with divorced parents.
Strengths: Gaming and language.
Weaknesses: Math, Quick Thinking

Habits: He has a habit of laughing awkwardly when he's nervous.
Secrets: Has a crush on Misti, questions his sexuality (he is a possible bi), and cannot deal with talk about sand, boulders, or waterfalls, due to the fact that that was the setting of his older brother's death. Also loves to write, but doesn't want anybody knowing that he writes about his problems and dreams.
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Gaming and Writing
Extra Curricular: N/A
Desired Classes:
Accelerated English 1
Pre-Algebra
Physical Science
World History
*Technical Theater Intro
German 1
Japanese 1
Drawing Intro
tumblr_inline_nuz3hb3K7e1tu3nve_500.gif

Does this student wish to be an honors student? Honors? Please. He's surprised he qualified in the first place!
Twitter Name: GamerStufff
Relationships: Best friends with Tyce and Tray, Misti is his romantic interest. Doesn't exactly approve of Tray's long distance girlfriend Kaylee.
Favorite Song:

tumblr_m9sevkAZzD1r5i2ggo1_500.jpg
"Just because I'm smart doesn't mean I can be easily beaten."
Name: Tray Kayle
Clique (must be one of the ones listed): No Group, he doesn't see himself belonging to just one group.
Personality: Tray is a smart child with a knack for athletics and video games. He is very kind, but can be harsh and to-the-point when he wants to be. He isn't the one for romance, and enjoys some form of competition every once in a while. His Twitter is where he mainly posts interesting events and happenings in his life. He owns a YouTube named RedstoneCreationz where he posts videos of cool things he built in MineCraft.
History: Tray is one of seven children. Being the third, he technically counts as the middle child. His two older brothers, of whom are both twins, are finishing up college and in their early twenties. He has two younger sisters. One is finishing up middle school, the other is in 6th grade. He also has a younger brother, of whom is currently in 3rd grade. His family life was always hectic, and he was glad to be away from them whenever he could. Being the only male around his age, he often found himself at his friends' houses, or using video games as an outlet.
Strengths: He is very intelligent, fast, and agile
boy-cute-gif-guy-Favim.com-368311.gif

Weaknesses: Bad at quick thinking and voicing his thoughts in a way that others could understand
Habits: Tray will often kick walls when he's angry, or flip things over. That's why no one likes to set off his temper.
Secrets: Tray feels as though he has anger issues and doesn't know how long he'll hold. He looses the ability to control himself, sometimes, and, well, he oddly enjoys the taste of blood. Not like a vampire, but he just likes to taste his own blood.

Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Tray's IQ is much higher than most, and the fact that he's athletic as well make him quite the talented kiddo.
Extra Curricular: Football
Desired Classes:
English 1
Algebra 1
Physical Science
World History
*Spanish 2
Musical Theory Intro
Orchestra Intro
Choir Intro

Does this student wish to be an honors student? No, as he tries to focus on his fitness rather than his mind.
Twitter Name: BrainzAndMusclez
Relationships: His two best friends are Tyce and Bade, and he is dating a girl who is going to a different high school named Kaylee.
Favorite Song:

large.jpg
"It's not my fault I'm attractive. Well, not entirely."
Name: Tyce Rioche
Clique (must be one of the ones listed): Delinquent
Personality: Tyce has always been a trouble maker. From the home, to his best friends, trouble always called his name. Even girls knew him as one to cause romantic trouble! Tyce is a player, but really doesn't understand why he keeps falling for girls. He's also broken the law, umm, a few times. He never pays attention to rules, but his athletic talents are above and beyond for his age. He boasts without knowing it as well. He uses his Twitter account to rant and post interesting things.
History: Being a twin, Tyce was always mixed up. His brother was a wannabe smartie named Tyler, but Tyce could be seen as his twin's opposite. His family was always doing things on the weekend, but sometimes Tyce could get out of their activities to cause some trouble. Also being a gamer, he always had somewhat of an upper hand against the law. When he realized that he was extremely athletic for his age, he made a huge deal about it, using it to gain him the ladies.
Strengths: He is good with hand-to-hand combat and is very agile.
Weaknesses: He isn't the smartest kid you'll ever meet.
Habits: Tyce has a habit of being indecisive. I wonder why?
Secrets: Tyce used to be a drug addict, but is going through online recovery. He is also an alcoholic, when he can get his hands on any. He also believes that Kailyn may be the one for him, but is too scared to admit it at this age.
0FY73Bz.gif

Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Very athletic.
Extra Curricular: Track & Field and Robotics Club
Desired Classes:
English 1
Pre-Algebra
Physical Science
World History
*German 1
Choir Intermediate
Sculpting Intro
Theater Intro

Does this student wish to be an honors student? Honors? You people think too much of Tyce.
Twitter Name: H0lySh@t
tumblr_ng5rvsJQ2a1twuv7fo1_400.gif

Relationships: He is currently single, for once, and is best friends with Tray and Bade.
Favorite Song:

tumblr_mqcvg4nBTY1rgbnjpo1_500.jpg
"I feel like the only way I am willing to show my personality is by dying my hair."
Name: Misty True
Grade: Sophomore (Look at history for explanation)
Sexuality: Secretly Bisexual
Personality: Misty is your typical nerd. In love with fandoms and video games, she somehow makes adequate time for studying, and is extremely gifted. She is typically shy and never speaks up. That is, until she is threatened, or gets to know you. On the inside, she has a knack for humor and is unpredictable. She has a sense of her limits, and doesn't want to go outside of them. Misty enjoys writing, and putting her feelings on paper, instead of voicing them. Her twitter is where she voices some of them, and also uses it to get the latest info on her favorite celebs. Her Twitter is also used to advertise her gaming/vlogging channel named ZillChill. She also loves to dye her hair.
History: Misty is one of five in a small family, the fifth being their dog, of whom she misses dearly. Misty was always smarter than anybody expected, and skipped the third grade. Even though she is a grade above her friends, she makes time for them. When she has any, that is. Her schedule is usually filled, and she rarely has outside time. At least, that's what she claims. To her, personal time is quite important as well.
Strengths: She is good with ranged weapons and an extremely good writer.
Weaknesses: She isn't exactly very athletic, or good at speaking up.
Habits: Misty bites her nails, and tends to overthink everything.

Secrets: She loves to sing, but she is very shy and hates showing off her talent. She thinks she is pretty good, too. She is also bipolar and has depression, but doesn't want anybody to know. She also believes in ghosts and demons, and wishes that one day she could understand them. She has a secret crush on Bade and is secretly bisexual.
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Has one of the highest IQs of anybody her teachers know.
5e8828a961504e6d5ec9ce3b0a4a16b3.jpg

Extra Curricular: Band Club (Plays the Drums)
Desired Classes:
Accelerated English 2
Geometry
Biology
U.S. History
*Drawing Intro
Theater Intro
Spanish 2
Japanese 1

Does this student wish to be an honors student? Misty believes that is far too advanced for her.
Twitter Name: InsideDaMist
Relationships: Misty has a secret crush on Bade, but other than that she is best friends with Kailyn.
Favorite Song:

0424e3cac3e93dc907e2db441bd40a15.jpg
"I'm not a beauty or drama queen, that's what people say I am. Think yourself through for once!"
Name: Kailyn Vieno
tumblr_lrgbtopeQ81qfk1f8o1_500.gif

Personality: Even though she is categorized as "Preppy" by her peers, Kailyn is really just an outgoing and carefree nerd. She loves life and living in the moment, and often forgets about typical boundaries. Even though she is first-class hotness to the boys, she's quite good at picking out the keepers, who aren't exactly kept for very long, as she is often the problem. Her indecisive nature makes it hard for her to accomplish much, but she embraces her flaws and welcomes them with open arms. Her twitter is where she rambles and rants, and she has a YouTube channel named KiKisCray where she vlogs.
History: Her family is kind of messed up. Her mother was an alcoholic, and her father smoked. They gave birth to her older sister Carlie, and then to Kailyn. Shortly after her birth, the two split up. Her mother gained her custody, and to prepare to take care of her, stopped drinking beer, but instead drank wine. A few years later, her mother married her step-father Jack. But, before them, Jack was married to a woman of whom he had 2 kids with. Every other weekend, those kids would come over. Kailyn hated them. Well, let's skip to present day. Her father is newly married to her step-mother, Angelica, and Kailyn feels like everything has healed.
Strengths: Kailyn is very good at throwing and writing.
Weaknesses: She is afraid of heights.
Habits: She often plays with her hair when she's bored, and daydreams often.
Secrets: She is obsessed with Johnny Depp, she likes to rap, and also cries herself to sleep inside her head every night.
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Kailyn is a very skilled writer.
Extra Curricular: Cheer
Desired Classes:
Accelerated English 1
Pre-Algebra
Earth Science
Accelerated World History
*Theater Intermediate
Spanish 1
Painting Advanced
Musical Theory Intro

Does this student wish to be an honors student? "That kind of stuff is what Misty would do, not me."
Twitter Name: DrKiki
6.gif

Relationships: Kailyn's best friend is Misty, and she is currently single, with not a single crush on anyone.
Favorite Song:
YESSSS FINALLY MORE FRESHMEN!!! I ACTUALLY HAVE OTHERS TO INTERACT WITH

@MouseMas, just for your information. Some of your character's faceclaims aren't the same person. I do recognize some, so I'll just give you a list of their GIFs. You don't have to use them, I'm just pointing them out.
Bade Fellon

I've seen this picture a lot on this site (almost the same amount of times I've seen Emily Rudd). I don't know what's his name, so I can't help you with this one.

Dave Franco! Sibling of James Franco FYI.

Here are the GIFs:

One .

Two .

Three .

Four .

Five .

Six . (Bonus)

Ashton Irwin. Member of 5 Seconds of Summer.

GIFs:

One .

Two .

Three .

Four .

Five .

Tyce Rioche

Sadly, I do not know this one.

Luke Hemmings. Also a member of 5 Seconds of Summer.

GIFs:

One .

Two .

Three .

Four .

Five .

0FY73Bz.gif

These two I don't know as well.

Misty True

Lana Del Rey (My Queen)!

GIFs:

One .

Two .

Three .

Four .

Five .

Don't know her, sadly.

Kailyn Vieno

Faceless, so you could get away with anyone who can tie their hair up into a bun.

6.gif

Emma Stone. Aged 27.

GIFs:

One .

Two .

Three .

Four .

Five .

Six . (Bonus!)

And a large list of faceless GIFs you can use:

Here!

Happy Roleplaying!
And I'm very sorry if you find some repeats. I did this in a hurry.

@MouseMas, just for your information. Some of your character's faceclaims aren't the same person. I do recognize some, so I'll just give you a list of their GIFs. You don't have to use them, I'm just pointing them out.
Bade Fellon

I've seen this picture a lot on this site (almost the same amount of times I've seen Emily Rudd). I don't know what's his name, so I can't help you with this one.

Dave Franco! Sibling of James Franco FYI.

Here are the GIFs:

One .

Two .

Three .

Four .

Five .

Six . (Bonus)

Ashton Irwin. Member of 5 Seconds of Summer.

GIFs:

One .

Two .

Three .

Four .

Five .

Tyce Rioche

Sadly, I do not know this one.

Luke Hemmings. Also a member of 5 Seconds of Summer.

GIFs:

One .

Two .

Three .

Four .

Five .

0FY73Bz.gif

These two I don't know as well.

Misty True

Lana Del Rey (My Queen)!

GIFs:

One .

Two .

Three .

Four .

Five .

Don't know her, sadly.

Kailyn Vieno

Faceless, so you could get away with anyone who can tie their hair up into a bun.

6.gif

Emma Stone. Aged 27.

GIFs:

One .

Two .

Three .

Four .

Five .

Six . (Bonus!)

And a large list of faceless GIFs you can use:

Here!

Happy Roleplaying!
And I'm very sorry if you find some repeats. I did this in a hurry.

Thanks! I found it hard to try and find matching gifs.
[warning=red] I Am About to take my Mid terms because of High School, I Might not be able to be on as much as I want to. I will be studying and doing home work. In two weeks approximate will my mid terms start, so for the next month I'm going to be on and off, but more off than on.[/warning]

YESSSS FINALLY MORE FRESHMEN!!! I ACTUALLY HAVE OTHERS TO INTERACT WITH
Yay, I know I'll have people to interact with! :applause:

May or may not have dyed my hair an even brighter red..
sorrynotsorry..

Anyway, I know that some of us went back to school this week! How was everyone's first day back?

It was really good, how was your first day?

My first day was seven days ago. . . ?

( ´・___・)

Hola a todos! Sorry I've been missing for the last several days now... I made it to Spain! Right now, we're still in Madrid and I've been making lots of new friends, both within the group who I'll be studying with and among some of the locals. So far, everything has been absolutely stunning. I am so fortunate to be here, however I've been busy almost constantly since I got here. I'll be going to San Sebastián to meet my host family on Monday, afterwhich I should have time to get properly settled and be more active. If anyone is waiting on me for replies, I will probably not have the time to post until at least Monday. We're finishing our madrid tour tomorrow, and then I'm meeting some local friends down town. Anyway, miss you guys and talk to you soon!

Good to hear that you're doing well in Spain, Sasha!! And since it's the weekend, I'll try and be a bit more active, but I'm waiting for replies so I can't really do much hahaha. I'll try and get Jake's and Nico's backstory updated.

Bad CO-GM over here, I will be posting today for my chars.

Reactions: Bran
Same, I need to post, and I would if I didn't have a huge pile of homework

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.