Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I've posted earlier than you, @Little_Ghost98. It kind of clashes with what Sage is doing. Currently, Infinity is in the dorm, yes? She would have seen Sage unpacking her things before going over to the Student Library to meet Artist.

If it weren't a lot trouble for you, could you tweak your post? I know you're very busy, but if you could squeeze some time to do it. That would be gladly appreciated.

// P O S T

Since I've posted earlier than you, @Little_Ghost98. It kind of clashes with what Sage is doing. Currently, Infinity is in the dorm, yes? She would have seen Sage unpacking her things before going over to the Student Library to meet Artist.

If it weren't a lot trouble for you, could you tweak your post? I know you're very busy, but if you could squeeze some time to do it. That would be gladly appreciated.

// P O S T
Ohh duh that'd be smart. I'll tweak it right now

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR'S MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
70a528531c8506bd6289584dc2356331

New Year for me was like, what? Twelve hours ago. . . ?

( ̄へ ̄)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bran
Same

Changed name for the new years... it's flashy but simple, like me^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ghostie and Justin
HEY! xD
Sticking with this one... might change NEXT Year, but I like it lol.

Flashy but Simple... my new go to style for everything. My post are flashy but simple lol too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU FILTHY MUGGLES!!!!

Jkjkjk I love you all lmao
But happy new year!!!!

I'm just posting for Jack RN, seeming as how I need to get his thing up but I'll work things tomorrow I'm going to be out all day, I won't be able to be on much. Unless my family wakes up late.​

Happy New Year guys!

Super sorry for lack of replies, lately! Gonna go type up some replies now.

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Hey guys! I'm probably not gonna be in today. My going away party starts right after my shift ends, and I told everyone that is I'd stay till 9:30 or 10 tonight. Any urgent questions/concerns can be directed to @IceQueen or @Shattered|★|Charming (they've got access to the dorm assignments/class schedules, so they can help you!)
Thanks!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
| Little Announcement |

I might only be able to post on Saturdays now, since I have to minimize my usage of my computer and phone, etc. I got accepted into a really good school, and obviously it was mostly because luck. I'm getting straight A's in my subjects, and I want it to stay that way. It might be like this for the rest of the year, or until my grades are stable enough.
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience everyone. I would go on Iwaku everyday for an hour or something, but I'd rather not take the risk.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Rae and IceQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.