Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also just finishing reading his whole cs... didn't know he was bi in the closet, what if he was the guy that Cayden kissed, for Cayden he just did it... he doesn't know why he did. But maybe Bash had a small crush on Cayden, but Cayden didn't think of anything... just something that happened lol. Only if you want too, Bash is getting a lot of action with the guys xD
Yeah, I was meaning to actually take that out, cause that was supposed to be for Julian...ended up making Julian bi though

Yeah, I was meaning to actually take that out, cause that was supposed to be for Julian....
rofl... now it's like you have stuck with it xD. But only if you want the secret to be with Bash it doesn't have to be just asking^^ plenty of questioning football players on the team... I mean a lot of football players are questioning... not going to tell you how I know that, but yeah xD

Reactions: HEX
[warning=red]Cast List should be completely up to date now! Please go check and make sure that all of your characters/reservations are up to date and that the links are working. It's easy to get things mixed up, so I may have made an error.

Also, Do you guys just want me to post character schedules all at once in a giant table, or send them to each of you individually? I have schedules for all characters that are completed as of right now ready to go (that includes characters posted today!), I just don't know how to send them to everyone lol.[/warning]

• Love
Reactions: Justin
[warning=red]Cast List should be completely up to date now! Please go check and make sure that all of your characters/reservations are up to date and that the links are working. It's easy to get things mixed up, so I may have made an error.

Also, Do you guys just want me to post character schedules all at once in a giant table, or send them to each of you individually? I have schedules for all characters that are completed as of right now ready to go (that includes characters posted today!), I just don't know how to send them to everyone lol.[/warning]
Big post would be easier and just tag everyone since than you can just update it when other chars get finished... seeing as I have five more to do lol. Almost done with my Sophomore Drama King.

I have two female preps in the work Sasha^^
Male/Senior/Head Jock (Football: Quarterback/Pretty Boy): New Face Claim- Chord Overstreet
2.jpg

Male/Sophomore/Prep (Cheerleader/Mr. Drama King): New Face Claim- Troye Sivan
b0940fe18a8a137401cdcb7f82f6bfde.jpeg

Male/Sophomore/Jock (Player On The Basketball Team/Mr. Popular): New Face Claim- Jacob Artist
tumblr_nbe4q27vNv1si6eq7o1_1280.jpg

Male/Senior/Prep (Gossip King): New Face Claim- Tim Borrmann
images_01-747x1024.jpg

Female/Junior/Prep (Cheerleader/Princess Bitch): New Face Claim- Katherine McNamara
Mcnamara-Katherine.jpg

Female/Freshman/Prep (New Girl/Posh Beauty): New Face Claim- Yara Shahidi
Yara.jpg

I think a big post would be easier. ^^

EDIT:
@CelestialCellar
Also, another proposal for Lindsay and Luca; Maybe the two had actually been really close at one point before they finally agreed to date? Possibly the "it" couple or whatever but then Luca went through an episode and snapped at Lindsay, scaring her and ultimately ruining their relationship. I think Luca would be especially apologetic, however it'd be up to you to decide how Lindsay would feel! ^^ Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
I think a big post would be easier. ^^

EDIT:
@CelestialCellar
Also, another proposal for Lindsay and Luca; Maybe the two had actually been really close at one point before they finally agreed to date? Possibly the "it" couple or whatever but then Luca went through an episode and snapped at Lindsay, scaring her and ultimately ruining their relationship. I think Luca would be especially apologetic, however it'd be up to you to decide how Lindsay would feel! ^^ Thoughts?
Lovelovelovelove

That could cause some kind of beef between Luca and Cayden, too.

Yeah Cayden doesn't do Sloppy Seconds... No Offense Lindsay xD, lol. So he will always try to keep Lindsay away from Luca, giving him the Death Stare lol

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Just so you guys know, I've started posting schedules here, but I'm super hungry. I'll be back in a few.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh and @CelestialCellar didn't see Theater Club so gotta snag Director for Cayden, since he has the acting gene in him lol.

Oh damn lol... well then he is apart of Theater Club and can be like an assistant to her^^ or something lol... just know that he will mostly be looking at himself in a mirror, so Eliza will need to get in his face to get him to pay attention. Thanks for letting me know.

And yes that is going to be funny.

Reactions: sunflower fairy
Oh damn lol... well then he is apart of Theater Club and can be like an assistant to her^^ or something lol... just know that he will mostly be looking at himself in a mirror, so Eliza will need to get in his face to get him to pay attention. Thanks for letting me know.

And yes that is going to be funny.
And it just so happens that Luca is apart of the theater club as well.. I sense drama in the near future.

I'll add Cayden and Lindsay to his cs!!

And it just so happens that Luca is apart of the theater club as well.. I sense drama in the near future.

I'll add Cayden and Lindsay to his cs!!
I saw that lol... yes more drama.

I already snagged it boo...for my queen. Since she has been on Broadway and what not.
Oh Yandere told me, Cayden is going be like Eliza assistant since his mother is an Academy Award Winning Actress and he's is natural born actor... but to get his attention she will have to get in his face, since he will be in his mirror all the damn time lol. Yes Cayden carries a handheld mirror, wanna fight about it? lol

[ ooc - Hi again! Lookie, it's Eryn, but not! 8D ]

H A R L E E N E r y n L A W L E S S
- The Pariah -

epd_blue.png

"I tend not to worry about what people think. They don't do it very often."

"Lawless" - Her last name, and what most classmates and acquaintances call her.
"Eryn" - Her middle name, and what she prefers to be called by anyone who has transcended the last name basis.
"Harley" - Her family's nickname for her, namely her younger siblings. Childhood friends are also permitted, though it is frowned upon.

epd_blue.png

Fight - Icon For Hire

I don't know how I got here but I refuse to stay
I betrayed myself when I let others have their way
But I am holding on, my finger on the pulls
The sound of my heart pounding tells me there’s still hope

But people don’t like when you put up a fight
And slowly, ever so slowly, I am losing mine

epd_blue.png

||| Age - Sixteen [ DOB - June 22nd ] ||| Gender - Female ||| Grade - Eleven [ Junior ] |||

Celeber-ru-Emma-Roberts-Glamour-MX-Magazine-Photoshoot-2011-03.jpg

||| Nationality - Canadian ||| Sexuality - Bisexual [Closet] ||| Position - "I am Divergent" - Misfit |||

epd_blue.png

I’ll fight (fight), fight (fight), fight or be taken out alive
Fight, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
Standing on the edge, am I better off dead?
How could I forget that I’m better than this
I’ve come too far to fade tonight
Fight, or be taken out alive

epd_blue.png

― A p p e a r a n c e ―
"Do-don't look at me! I can feel your eyes"

[ Insert blush here ]

Faceclaim - Emma Roberts

H A I R
Hair Color - Golden Blonde
Length - Her hair falls just under half way down her back, thinning out near the end. Only a month ago or so it fell to her lower back, but she cut off the rest because it became too much of an inconvenience
Style - Her hair is wavy by nature, and her locks are silky and thick, cascading down in a kind of waterfall when out. She combs her hair before bed and after getting up to smooth it out.
Worn - There is no set style for her, sometimes she feels like leaving it out, other times she ties it up or braids it. Ponytails are the most common.

P H Y S I C A L
Height - 165.1cm (5ft. 5in.)
Weight - 56.7kg (125lbs)
Skin Tone - Eryn has a very delicate complexion, her skin is pale and unmarred by the sun, but not in the sickly sense. She holds a little color in her smooth porcelain cheeks.
Eye Color - Green. The girl has exceptionally dark green eyes, however the color looks darker than it truly is due to the slash of blonde coloring branching out from her pupil. She looks at the golden ring around her pupil to be rays of sunlight, and her eyes overall hold an eclipse in the center of them. Commonly you'll find her gaze radiates innocence as well as intelligence.
Facial Features - Straight up, Eryn has pretty features, she's a good-looking girl, sure she's not drop ded gorgeous but she's nice to look at. Her face his heart shaped and her cheekbones, while not sharp, suit her visage well and give her a lovely elegance. The color of her eyes is emphasized by black, fan-like eyelashes. Her lips are small but nicely shaped and stark in color, bright pink-ish. When she's cold they seem very red.
Scent - She often smells of vanilla, simply because she likes the scent of it, but it is never overpowering or strong.
Other - Eryn's choice in clothing could be categorized a geeky punk. Certainly out-of place. Black is a theme with her, as is lace and leather. She oft times wheres tights or leggings with tight fitting jean shorts on top. Anime themed piece also find their way into her wardrobe, and she sometimes wears cosplay wigs, simply for the hell of it. It's cheaper than dying her hair continuously, and she can change it without losing her natural coloring or damaging her hair.

― P e r s o n a l i t y ―
"Well, I think I'm pretty awesome... weird admittedly, but awesome."
[
Clever ||| Sarcastic ]
"My razor sharp wit should come with a warning label."
Eryn has always been a smart girl, contrary to her mother's belief. Her most prominent skill was in her language, her ability to word or manipulate it has proved useful on multiple occasions. That is actually the reasons she's here. Eryn's rather funny, or at least she thinks so and is fluent in English, French, Japanese and Sarcasm. At times she simply feels the overwhelming urge to be sarcastic, and she often -- if not always -- gives in, even if her timing may not be the best. The remarks tend to just bubble over, edged and intended to hurt to at least emphasize a problem.

[ Reserved ||| Insecure ]
"I keep to myself if I'm not wanted. It's really that simple."

Eryn, was once quite out-going and friendly. Naive, is how she sees it, but honestly, she was sweet. That changed when she suffered her first real betrayal, following it, steadily throughout her elementary years she came to realize just what the world was, far too early. She became more distant, colder. This was in order to hide her weakness, she wore this distance as a shield, hiding insecurity behind a mask of carelessness. Today, she acts more bulletproof than ever, acting as if nothing can harm her, as if no one matters but herself, and thus far, it's worked.

[ Dependable ||| Loyal ]
"I'd kill for you, and if that wasn't enough I'd die for you."
No matter what else she may be, Eryn is loyal to the point where it is excessive. Like her respect, her loyalty is not easily won. If one does manage to earn it however, they have earned a friend who will last for an eternity and will be permitted to view all of her, allowed to get past her armor to her tender heart and sweet smile. Able to glimpse the little pieces of her she suppresses and smothers.

[ Stubborn ||| Rather Honest ]
"You can trust me. I don't care enough about you to lie..."

Eryn is unyielding, or nearly at least. She has the mentality of a bull, and refuses to admit to being wrong unless all the evidence is directly contrasting her and even then, it will be grudging. Impressions last for short eternities with her and she'll always recall the first indent someone makes on her. She is steadfast in her beliefs as well, and one of the beliefs she's most adamant about is being honest with people. She doesn't like to bullshit, it's a waste of everyone's time and Eryn is the picture of efficiency. If she can see no fathomable reason not to, she'll tell the truth in all it's harsh honesty. The people she respects are treated differently in the sense that she'll always tell the truth, however she'll find a polite and kind way to do so.

[ Kind ||| Polite ]
"Always be nice, first impressions do count. You can always be mean later."

Though it may seem a bit out-of character, Eryn is in fact kind-hearted, though she pulls off the indifferent act rather well she has a soft spot. She's also rather polite and well mannered to a degree, at least before she knows someone overly well. Once she becomes familiar the guarded filter because less evident, however she'll always maintain a sense of tact. One thing to note however, is that she's not passive, if you're rude to her, she will simply return the favor.

[ Proud ||| Arrogant ]
"There are some things I take pride in, it's not a sin-- oh wait..."

Eryn has the constant tendency of acting above herself and others, though it is mostly mocking. She doesn't belittle herself in the areas she knows she's skilled in but doesn't enjoy rubbing her talents or skills in the faces of those around her. Eryn is, in fact, is humble to a degree. Her arrogance is more of a mask than anything simply hiding her insecurity, her remarks are always playful and coated in sarcasm and she often counters them immediately so that her listener will be aware she's only joking.

― B i o g r a p h y ―
"The marks humans leave are too often scars."

[ This will be revealed as the RP goes on, nothing special honestly. I'f I'm in the mood later I'll write it up~ ]

epd_blue.png

My thoughts are racing faster than my body can react
The danger doesn’t register, the fear feels like an act
Don’t pull the plug I swear this isn’t how I want to go
The sound of my heart pounding tells me there’s still hope

epd_blue.png

― S t r e n g t h s ―
"Why, naturally, my award-winning personality and social skills are my greatest strengths."
-
Her ability to brush off nearly anything. She doesn't let it affect her, at least not on the outside.
- Her broad diction and general intelligence
- Her realism, she prefers not to be positive or negative about something. Though it often comes off as negative.
- Her ability to listen with a lack of bias and give an honest objective opinion.

― W e a k n e s s e s ―
"Ah yes, my Achilles heel..."
-
Doesn't want to be a bother to those close to her, thus she'll keep her problems to herself
- She can be rather aggressive at times, but tries to vent anger through sports (that's where Rugby comes in)
- She's terrified of being alone, utterly and completely reliant on herself. Thus when she makes friends she'll try her best to keep them happy and comfort them to the best of her abilities.

― H a b i t s & H o b b i e s ―
"Mannerisms like mine aren't utterly unheard of."
-
Nail biting : Mostly only done for maintenance, when a nail break she'll chew off the edge so it won't catch, However there are times when she'll nibble out of nervousness.
- Foot Tapping : When impatient or nervous
- Hair Twirling : When distracted or deliberately trying to be cute
- Lip Biting : Another nervous tendency
--
-
Going for walks at night
- Stargazing
- Sneaking off to think while swinging at the local Elementary school
- Dancing in the rain
- Humming, and/or skipping while walking anywhere

― S e c r e t s ―
"Everyone has secrets. Little pieces of themselves they hide, because they think they're too ugly or too strange. I'm no exception."
- Virgin : Eryn is a complete and utter virgin. The picture of innocence and chastity. She has yet to even held hands with a boy, and she's a bit slow in her understand of innuendos and sexual humor. It oft times has to be explained or emphasized extensively before it clicks, following that her cheeks will redden to the point of hilarity. To many she seems to be incredibly fun to tease.

- Interest in S/M : Though she is innocent, Eryn is like every teenage girl. She does dwell on romance and love, as well as the implied physical relationship. Her peculiar fantasies set her apart, and in order to vent she writes them out and publishes on Amazon, making a fair amount of cash (anything will sell on Amazon. Anything). Her work however, is different from the well known 'Fifty shades of Grey', (a series which she find distasteful due to it's explicitness) and fades to black when entering the unknown territory that she doesn't really know how to write about... at all...

- Suffers from mild Depression : She entertains thoughts about killing herself, and ha done so since mid elementary school after she'd come to realize no one really cared about her. Some days can barely muster enough strength to get up in the morning. Though the concept of cutting her own throat etc, comes to mind now and then, she values her life too much actually ever act on it. She's a coward and she knows it, but she justifies it to herself. One example of this would be turning the tables, as she did on a friend would was talking about suicide. The idea of losing her friend spooked her into a rage, "It's not courageous to kill yourself. There's nothing courageous about it! You're running, you feel trapped and there is no where else to go. How the hell is that courageous?!"

- Her mother has abusive tendencies : Eryn has always lived with her mother, and of her three siblings she is the most rebellious. She speaks her mind, and her honesty upsets her mother. She lies, and it upsets her mother. She does anything, and it upsets her mother, and in retaliation for simply being her mother abuses her. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your opinions, the abuse she suffers from are nothing like getting beaten to a bloody pulp, though she has slapped her once, and that was the extent of it. Instead it's more psychological game, tortures in that sense, punishments in her youth varied from a hundred push ups for an opinion, to soap in the mouth for a swear word. The worst one that Eryn can actually recall is when her mother, in a rage, dragged her outside and forced her to yell things at the car, scream them at the top of her lungs, for an hour, and then when her throat was becoming raw and her voice was wavering she began to laugh and shake her head, "You're so stupid, what are you even doing, you think it can hear you?", and with that she turned and went back inside. Though she hadn't touched her, Eryn had never felt so very broken, or so very idiotic.

- Otaku/Geek : Eryn is one who actually appreciates the pop culture aspect of Japan that has gained popularity in recent times. Needless to say, she makes otakus look good and wears anime themed sweaters, shirts etc. She, however, has no major obsessions over it. It's simply a pass time she enjoys. Comics and american nerdy things are also appealing, such as DND, etc. Though she is proud of her dorkiness overall, if she's called out or teased about it it will cause a negative reaction from her because it is important to her.

- Her grandpa : Eryn moved to America in order to take care of her grandfather, who is dying of lung cancer. However because she lives on camous, she inly visits a few times a week to help his third wife, Alyss with dinner, chores etc.

- Internet Love : Throughout her lifetime Eryn has 'fallen' for about five people, one was an elementary school crush that lasted two years, another was near the beginning of highschool. She got rejected quickly the moment she came forth about her feelings, and there was one more that she grew rather fond of, but moved away before it could really bud into anything. As for the other two, they were over the internet with online friends. She never really mustered the courage into telling them at the time, and when they moved on to bigger and better thing, forgetting their online friends, she was glad to have not acted on it. Her closest internet friends were aware of her infatuation.

― T a l e n t ―
"So much skill right here . Kidding~"
- Writing
- Illustration
- Obvious skill in skill, though she finds it more difficult due to her perfectionist, OCD nature
-Retaining information, either read or heard
- Acting, to a degree. She can play out a scene, but can't lie worth shit.

epd_blue.png

But people don’t like when you put up a fight
And slowly, ever so slowly, I am losing mine

epd_blue.png

― E x t r a C u r r i c u l a r ―
"Physical Activity.. GO!"
- Old School - Rugby Team [ Adept ]
- Other - Gymnastics [ Prodigy ]
- Other - Martial Arts [ Amateur ]

― S c h e d u l e ―
"School is school. 'Nuff said."
Core
AP English
Pre-Calculus
Chemistry
Intro to Government & Economics

Elective

Intermediate Musical Theory
Advanced Drawing
French 2 [Canada's Second National Language, she can pull this shit in her sleep.]

Extra Curricular

None yet. She was looking around, admiring the book club, and found herself tempted to attend a GSA meeting (but thought it would spur silly rumors, so she didn't ). She also half joked to herself about being on the cheer squad... Half joked.

Honors?
Oh hell yes

― T w i t t e r N a m e ―
"Right.. That twitter business"
@ErynJeager
Twitter is a rather recent thing for her, she made an account at the urging of a friend and has become rather active on it, if only for the inspirational quotes.

epd_blue.png

epd_blue.png

― R e l a t i o n s h i p s ―
[ Relationships anybody? Message me if interested! ]

[ Notable Family Members ]
"Blood makes you related, but loyalty is what makes you family"

[ Diana Knight née Lawless & Nicholas Albrino ; Parents ]
"Parents, yeah, those things."

Her parents were never married and because of this Eryn retained her mother's maiden name. She is not overly fond of either parent and for good reason. Her father is simply a silhouette she can barely recall, he left when she was six years old and she hasn't seen him since. Her mother remained, raising her the same way her father had raised her, while Eryn can't fault her for simply acting in the only way she knew, she is unhappy with her treatment and the blatant lack of respect. After all, she is seventeen years old, not three.

[ Sethen Lawless ; Douchebag Brother ]
"Fucker left."
Eryn had an older brother, a boy who was her senior by two years. He was the first mistake between her parents, and she was the last. The two of them shared hardships, though her brother remembers the earlier ones far better than she ever would. He was never especially bright school wise, not the way she was at least, just talented and sly. He got involved in drug-use alcohol-ism and left home at fifteen, leaving his thirteen year old sister to deal with the strange new siblings and mysterious father. Though she tried to reach out it wasn't until recently that the two had any form of contact, he found her. Steadily they're trying to build back up their walls and reforge their bonds but it's a slow process that promises nothing...

[ Daniel Knight ; Step-Father ]
"Nice guy. Comes on a little strong. But nice."
Shockingly, her mother managed to snag an alright guy, he was the calm to her rage. The peacemaker of that house and the only adult that has honestly earned Eryn respect (a great feat indeed). He tries really hard to be the father that she's always needed, but came around too late when she was too used to being independent. She calls him Dan, and has --once or twice-- slipped up and called him Dad.

[ Freya and Tor ; Half-Siblings ]
"Ah yes, the twins."
Dan and Diana's kids. The two were born two years after her mother met Dan (Eryn was ten at the time), the adults got married shortly and they've been a little family ever since. They're been small, and annoying for as long as they've existed, but they're family and Eryn loves 'em, difficult as that may be sometimes.

[ Micheal "Mac" Lawless ; Grandfather ]
"Everyone's a little bit racist, sometimes~~~"

The only one in her family to -- out of personal preference -- call her Eryn, simply out of a blatant lack of respect for any race except Caucasian (her dad was Mexican, don't ask where it went in her, no body knows why she got all the white genes). He has a tendency to make a couple racial slurs on occasion, and Eryn often laughs along with them. Though he's slowly passing away he's still maintained a liveliness to him that functions as an incredible support to Eryn and the rest of their family.

[ Friends, Acquaintances & Others ]
"A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world."

[ "Close" Friends ]
Luca Amello

[ Casual Acquaintances/ Early Friendships ]

[ Enemies & Rivals ]

[ Will be something but for now don't know one another ]
Quinton Decaro
Destry Faucheux
Brayden Grey
August Hayes

(Keeping for reference atm)
Ghostie -
Infinity - I can see the two being close friends
Kyden - Friends. Ky would probably flirt with her a lot
Freedom - Friends or neutral.
Vincent - Enemies
Kolton - Friends
Daniel - Friends

Kim -
Vanessa: Maybe friends
Erin: I could see them being friends
Jacob: Friends
Jaxon: Flirts with her; not friends yet

HUGE WIP ~

[ PM me if you want to have some form of relationship! ]

― O t h e r ―
"The logic is strong with this one"

- Elaborations & Explanations -
[ Canadian ]
"....Eh?"
Born in the states, and raised in Canada. In the 'icy wasteland' of Vancouver, BC. Her dad was Mexican. She inherited the rather typical manners of Canadians, as well as some of their mannerisms such as, every now and then she'll catch herself ending a sentence with, 'Eh'.

[ The Journal ]
"I just... notice things... That's all"
Eryn is what some would call observant, and what other... more judgemental people, would call, a stalker. She carries a notebook, prettily decorated, everywhere she goes, and writes down little things she sees. Mannerisms she notices, features that stand out. Names of fresh acquaintances, sometimes even sketches of those she is fond of, or finds particularly interesting, attractive, and such. She uses it mostly as a basis for characters she creates, after all, the greatest inspiration comes from what you know, see and experience.

[ Surprising Strength ]
"So buff"

Eryn has always been a bit of a tomboy, she prefers the company of males over females, simply because a great deal of girls are intolerable or annoying to her. Some of her past times with her male friends (prior to the move) was going to the gym and having weight lifting competitions between themselves. Because of this, she is actually notably strong physically and incredibly endurant. Eryn is one hundred and twenty-five pounds of pure muscle, well not quite, but her weight is made up of mostly muscle. She manages to out-do some of the boys her age as well most girls, however the boys at her old school didn't seem to work out quite as much so she feels notably less superior.

[ Misfit-ism ]
"Being new just sets me apart I guess."
Because she came here over the summer she's a rather new face, and has set herself apart in that way. She simply has yet to find a group with which she belongs.

[ Blogging ]
"My online diary"
She doesn't trust her family, any of them -- especially the twins, have a habit of going through and taking her things -- and it was because of that she began to vent her thoughts on the internet. She writes a blog under the alias of Juliet Frost, voicing her thoughts on the world she sees, dissecting and observing her feelings for the people she meets, all the while weaving a healthy amount of humor into even the depressing points.

[ Musical Instrument ]
"The drums were a moderately close second."

When she was younger, her mom decided that she had to learn how to play an instrument, no arguments allowed. She honestly had no wish to do so, but managed to turn the tables and incorporated her passions. Rather than the flute, clarinet or some other generic band instrument she can and often does play the 12-hole Ocarina.

epd_blue.png

I’ve survived on life support but I’m stronger than I give myself credit for
These conditions only cure when we prepare ourselves for war

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.