Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
[warning=red]The cast list is currently up to date with as much information as I have received from you guys so far (I think). I
want to point out that we've got only about 16 guys, while our female headcount is standing at a staggering 23... If you're below the 6 character maximum and are interested in creating a male character, I strongly encourage it!
I'm going to start working on schedules tonight, but I want to remind you guys that there is a course catalog for a reason. If you've included classes that aren't in the catalog on your CS, I will be replacing them with something that is going to be there. I'm being strict about this because I want to ensure that all players are able to interact with other characters throughout the progression of the plot, and it would really suck if you got stuck with a character sitting alone in a classroom for a while. Anyway, please double check your class selections tonight so the schedule your character(s) get is something that you actually want.[/warning]

I love how much thought you put into these. And I 100% support all of your relationship suggestions that involve my characters.
Thank you so much! Actually, one of my roleplaying buddies introduced me to this whole proposal system and even though it takes up a lot of time, it makes everything a bit more organized. ^^

That's awesome! I'll start editing your characters onto my character sheets! Although, I was wondering what you had in mind for Destry and August??

Thank you so much! Actually, one of my roleplaying buddies introduced me to this whole proposal system and even though it takes up a lot of time, it makes everything a bit more organized. ^^

That's awesome! I'll start editing your characters onto my character sheets! Although, I was wondering what you had in mind for Destry and August??
I'm gonna follow your lead and do the same for my characters (:

I'm gonna follow your lead and do the same for my characters (:
That's a good idea! ^^ I'll be on the lookout for it! Hopefully I'm still up by then, which I'm sure I will be as I still haven't started my daily ritual of watching 3 hours of Netflix.

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
tumblr_np6do4tE9P1tapixko4_250.png
tumblr_np6do4tE9P1tapixko1_250.png
tumblr_np6do4tE9P1tapixko10_250.png

eighteen || 12th grade || heterosexual || prep || irish american || senior || 5 '9 || 129 lbs
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

imogen constantine rotchford
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
doppelganger of amber heard .
@xImogenRF
████ personality
w.i.p.

████ history
tba .

████ strengths

████ weaknesses

████ habits
flipping her hair unconsciously
imogen only does this because her hair gets bothersome whenever she is doing something, unless she pulls her hair into a ponytail.

████ secrets
despises smoking, however does it for show ||

has never been involved in a serious romantic relationship ||

once drank so much alcohol that she had almost gotten alcohol poisoning ||

████ talent
wealth ||

connections ||

████ extra curricular
e.c.a. || one
cheer || member

████ desired classes
core class || english
college english ||

core class || mathematics
pre-calculus ||

core class || science
n/a

core class || history
ap economics ||

. . . .

electives || one
theater || advanced

electives || two
choir || intermediate

electives || three
drawing || intro
████ relationships
strangers ||
tba

acquaintances ||
tba

friends ||
tba
close friends ||
tba

enemies ||
tba

████ favorite song
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nn30gtc9HA1u57hyao7_250.png
tumblr_nn30gtc9HA1u57hyao8_250.png
tumblr_nn30gtc9HA1u57hyao5_250.png

sixteen || 10th grade || panromantic demisexual || no-group || white american || sophomore || 5 '6 || 127 lbs

cheyenne beatrice alexander
doppelganger of debby ryan .
@cheyppucino

████ personality
aesthetic & imaginative
hand a box of paints and a paintbrush to cheyenne, and she can create a stunning masterpiece. she is what some might describe as a perfectionist. cheyenne pays great observation to detail whenever she is in a proper state of mind. most of it is linked to her passion and love for art, and maybe her endless amount of free time.

thick-skinned & reserved
cheyenne has a very hard time ins showing emotions, and is mostly unaffected by criticism and or insults. apparently, she has grown accustomed to these types of scenarios so much that she manages to tune out everything in a flash. in spite of the term, 'words hurt more than actions', actions still inflict more harm than letters to her.

████ history

████ strengths

████ weaknesses

████ habits
peeling the skin of her lips
a habit that she has been accustomed to; cheyenne's lips are generally cracked or dry most of the time. she aggravates them to the point that they bleed continuously.

biting her nails
cheyenne's nails are very stubby, and her nail polish chips right off the bat after application. she attempts to fix them whenever she has the mood.

████ secrets
is obsessed with lana del rey; she breathes her music ||

drives, even though she doesn't have a license ||

████ talent
artistic skill ||

████ extra curricular
e.c.a. || one
g.s.a. || member

e.c.a. || two
art club || member

████ desired classes
core class || english
accelerated english || two

algebra || one

core class || science
biology ||

core class || history
u.s. history ||

. . . .

elective || one
french || one

elective || two
painting || advanced

elective || three
drawing || intermediate
████ relationships
strangers ||
tba

acquaintances ||
tba

friends ||
tba

close friends ||
tba

enemies ||
tba

████ favorite song
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Hey guys does anyone like for me to PM them after i make my characters so that we can discuss relationships and if we want story plots for our characters?​

tumblr_nyjv48Df2S1tapixko1_250.png
tumblr_nyjv48Df2S1tapixko4_250.png
tumblr_nyjv48Df2S1tapixko8_250.png

seventeen || 11th grade || aromantic heteroflexible || nerd || scottish brit || junior || 5 '4 || 123 lbs

sage marie-anne crawford
doppelganger of camren bicondova .
@iamsagecrawford
████ personality
lively & animated
sage is nothing short of zestful; full of energy and cheeriness that you would encounter from a child. she too, is notable as the sunshine of a dreary day, with a smile that could brighten up the bleakest of times. most of her ebullience is due to her carefree and pleasant childhood that she experienced for most of her life.

knowledgeable & insightful
there is a reason to why sage had gotten the scholarship to hawthorne: her intelligence, the trait that factors the most in education. books have played a major role in her path to hawthorne. novels, storybooks, encyclopedias; sage would have probably read of it before. before hawthorne, she would be seen in a local corner bookstore from across the street, poring over books.

rational & contemplative
'think before you act '. sage would say to herself before doing anything. an over-thinker. she would never take a chance even if it meant getting the benefits of a lifetime. it was at the same time a blessing and a curse, and it often felt like the latter. she restricts herself from doing anything silly or idiotic, which would end anything but well.

versatile & composed
sage is not the type to grumble or complain. she deals with complications with a sense of calmness. jumping to conclusions is the last thing she would do. she is open to anything, as long as it is tolerable, and is not in any way demanding or particular. in some cases, she can be a little too amiable.

████ history
tba .
████ strengths
patient & trustworthy ||

uneasily manipulated & independent ||

protective & warm-hearted ||
████ weaknesses
hyperactive & overly-enthusiastic ||

████ habits
humming to herself
apparently, humming a little tune to herself improves her concentration drastically. it's not very loud, but quite noticeable from a feet away.

████ secrets
accidentally walked in on her brother changing ||

has adhd but has overcome her disability over the years ||

once got locked into a furniture store with nothing but her phone and a bag of chips ||

████ talent
academics ||
████ extra curricular
e.c.a || one
book club || member

████ desired classes
core class || english
accelerated english || three

geometry ||

core class || science
chemistry ||

core class || history
intro to government & economics ||

. . . .

elective || one
spanish || college one

elective || two
german || college one

elective three || three
japanese || two

████ relationships
strangers ||
tba

acquaintances ||
tba

friends ||
tba

close friends ||
tba

enemies ||
tba

████ favorite song
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Hey guys does anyone like for me to PM them after i make my characters so that we can discuss relationships and if we want story plots for our characters?​

Totally, feel free to.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I'll get my character sheets in by tomorrow, and hopefully have some relationship proposals. For most of my characters and a certain few, the relationships can hopefully stay the same? Depends I guess. Anyway, I'm gonna try and sleep now, considering that I'm under the weather right now. BUT I'm on Christmas break, so my days are totally free for now.

Reactions: CelestialCellar
I know that the relationships with mine can stay the same, @Tart

I'll get my character sheets in by tomorrow, and hopefully have some relationship proposals. For most of my characters and a certain few, the relationships can hopefully stay the same? Depends I guess. Anyway, I'm gonna try and sleep now, considering that I'm under the weather right now. BUT I'm on Christmas break, so my days are totally free for now.
We only discussed the August x Ashton relationship so I'll go ahead and add the remainder of your characters to the list! :)
Totally, feel free to.
I did leave some relationship suggestions for our characters as well so feel free to take a look at those. :) Luca seems to be quite the playboy..

Ah! I just realized there are two Eliza's!

Ah! I just realized there are two Eliza's!
I can just have mine nicknamed Liza. That's what I was planning to do, so I will probably put that in her sheet.
Also I will go check out the proposal in a second.

Reactions: sunflower fairy
((I accidentally hit the reply button.. .-. It's extremely troublesome to do this on a phone.))

So these are basically suggestions for relationships between my characters and yours! Feel free to make counter suggestions, deny, or accept them! ^^
@Infinite_Darkness
Sebastian Thomas-
  • August Hayes: Sebastian is exactly the type of jock August would try and steer clear of. Acquaintances?? Perhaps they had an encounter at a party a while ago and made the mistake of sleeping together? August is known for her stupid decisions.
  • Brayden Grey: Definite acquaintances.
  • Luca Amello: I'm thinking frenemies.. Luca would enjoy teasing Sebastian, and challenging his ego. Maybe Luca had been the guy Sebastian had slept with? Just an idea! ^^
Eliza Montgomery-
  • August Hayes: I think these two can be buddies.. Not close, but they'd hang out without it being awkward.
  • Brayden Grey: Acquaintances?
  • Luca Amello: I think these two would make good rivals.. Constantly competing with each other, arguing, and teasing each other. If you reject the Luca x Sebastian proposal maybe Luca was the popular Eliza had a fling with?
Julian Micheals-
I love these ideas!

-I feel like the Sebastian x Luca thing is great, so I would prefer that having happened in the past.
-Also with Eliza, she might have a small crush on Luca, but she'll set that aside to compete against him any day.

I love these ideas!

-I feel like the Sebastian x Luca thing is great, so I would prefer that having happened in the past.
-Also with Eliza, she might have a small crush on Luca, but she'll set that aside to compete against him any day.
Awesome! Thanks so much! I'll edit Sebastian, Eliza, and Julian into their character sheets!

And I'm excited for these relationships to pan out! ^^

Awesome! Thanks so much! I'll edit Sebastian, Eliza, and Julian into their character sheets!

And I'm excited for these relationships to pan out! ^^
I almost forgot, the whole August and Sebastian thing could stir up drama later, so if you wanted that to have happened I down for it.

I almost forgot, the whole August and Sebastian thing could stir up drama later, so if you wanted that to have happened I down for it.
Yeah, definitely! Especially if the Hag finds out about it.

Reactions: HEX
@Yandere-Chan Sorry for the late reply (I was asleep). I agree with what you've said and, like CelestialCeller said it's very thoughtful and well analysed. Thanks.

Reactions: sunflower fairy
@Yandere-Chan Sorry for the late reply (I was asleep). I agree with what you've said and, like CelestialCeller said it's very thoughtful and well analysed. Thanks.
That's okay! I enjoy making the proposals, so I appreciate that. ^^ I'll edit your characters onto the character sheets soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.