Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woop Woop! Alrighty i think I'll start my sheet now! (Red Leather, Yellow Leather, pshh every frickin leather you know i read those rules :) Yup i am way too excited for this lol

anyway I'll reserve five characters:

Male Delinquent | Face claim: J-Dog/Jorel Decker of Hollywood Undead
Female Delinquent: Face Claim: Brie Larson
Male Jock| Face Claim: Michael B Jordan
Female Prep| Face Claim: Emma Stone
Male No Group| Face Claim: Maybe Jeremy Sumpter as Lincoln again? May change the face claim or even the character i dunno yet lol Alright i have decided i will take out jeremy sumpter as lincoln and replace him with Jussie Smollett

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
ec751f1bcec0150db1dfc2e6d2c23b10.jpg

"Got nothing to say? Good. Fuck Off."
Name

Violet Finch

Grade
Senior

Sexuality
Bisexual

Clique
Misfit-The Queen's Right Hand Woman

Personality

Violet is really kind of scary on the outside. She doesn't like talking to people outside her circle, and she often gets defensive, especially
around preppy kids. She looks like the kind who would downright beat you up, only Ann a has zero physical strength. In fact, she
is quite feeble. Violet is really quite caring and protective of her friends. She prefers hanging out with people who have a few

quirks and a few scars, it makes her feel like she isn't alone. She is quite a broken person, so having others push her around is something
she refuses to have in a friendship. Independent is her most important need, above someone caring enough to deal with her.
Broken, Impaired, and a completely lovable cello geek, Violet is the definition of someone with a

bark bigger than their bite.

History
Violet grew up in a small but happy home. But as time went on and the pay for her parents gradually increased, they started working to earn
more, and leaving her alone more often. Since then, she lost parental support and since they where always to busy and
stressed to see anything, she started experimenting with ways to make them notice her.
She drew on the walls, left notes, and lots of other things, but they never seemed to notice her. All this while, she
had been pushed around by bullies at school, and with no one to help her, she resolved to one option she thought would help, pain.
She still feels this way, and has given up on trying to get their attention, she has basically given up everything.

Strengths
Strong Willed, Sassy, Caring, Flexible, Scary

Weaknesses
Feeble, Scary, Depressed

Habits

Biting her lip, mouthing songs, phantom playing the cello, flipping her hair, running her hands through her hair.

Secrets
She is Depressed
She is actually pretty smart
She has hooked up once
She accidentally kissed a girl once, and it felt good. That's how she knew she was bi
At a party, she ended up being the only one sober
She was kicked out of dance class
She can sing
She broke a heel while trying to sing a solo once in front of a large audience
She self harms, especially when her secrets are revealed or she feels social pressure.

Talent

Cello, Drawing, Singing(though she vowed never to sing in front of someone else again)

Extra Curricular
Art Club

Desired Classes
College English
Anatomy and Phsycology
Advanced Painting
Japanese College 1
Advanced Drawing
Ap Gov
Orquestra

Does this student wish to be an honors student?
No

Twitter Name
@BarkandBite

Relationships

Will be updated when sheets appear

Favorite Song

Last edited:
Reactions: sunflower fairy
alright i edited my reservation post and will get started on my charries!|

Fine-Accent-Line-Divider.png

55b63a_3792297bd918423f85383600fda4c142.png_650

"Head high givin' no fucks, we'll be the ones they hate."
|| Q U I N T O N D E C A R O || 16 || J U N I O R || S T R A I G H T ||
|| D E L I N Q E N T || @ D E L I N Q U I N T O N _ D ||

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

|| P E R S O N A L I T Y ||
Extremely passionate about music, primarily heavy music. He relates to things and people through that passion. He comes across to as sort of an ass to most people, primarily because of his ostentatious ego, but it's mostly an act. He doesn't like getting close to many people, because they have to tendency to leave, and there's nothing he dislikes than losing someone he truly cares about.
large.gif

|| H I S T O R Y ||
When Quinton was 14 his mother died. Cancer. Of course, like any terminal illness he and his family saw it coming, but that didn't make coping any easier. His dad became sort of lost it after his mom passed, and they started to move around a lot as his dad hopped from job to job. Finally, Quinton ended up here, at Hawthorne Academy.
He applied secretly because he didn't want to bring up the idea to his dad until it was a sure thing. He submitted a few videos and recordings of himself playing the violin, cello, and the piano on line. He was completely blown away when he received a full scholarship to the place. Overjoyed, Quin's dad agreed to pay for anything that the scholarship wouldn't cover, including the plane ticket that brought him here.

|| S T R E N G T H S // W E A K N E S S E S ||
Strengths: Excellent at playing and learning how to play instruments, extremely charismatic.
Weaknesses: Cannot sing. Like completely incompetent, vocally. He also has the tendency to shut down when people start talking about their families, especially their mothers. He can also be inappropriately loud or enthusiastic in the wrong situations.

|| H A B I T S ||
Quin drinks an unhealthy amount of energy drinks --- once, in middle school, one of his teachers warned him against drinking so many redbulls, claiming that he'd put himself into cardiac arrest. Quinton responded to by consuming enough energy drinks to put him in the hospital for several days --- just to test the theory.

|| S E C R E T S ||
His mom died from cancer and his dad is notoriously promiscuous. While his mom was dying, his dad had multiple affairs and, rather than tell his mom, Quinton kept everything to himself to prevent her any more pain.

tumblr_nodzb6Kd0o1sfb70go3_400.gif
tumblr_nodzb6Kd0o1sfb70go8_400.gif

|| T A L E N T S // E X T R A C U R R I C U L A R ||
Talent: Musically inclined. So far he's adept at playing four instruments (violin, cello, piano, and guitar), and learning two (clarinet and saxophone).
Extra Curricular: Band, Basketball

|| C L A S S E S ||
Core:
AP English
Pre-Calculus
Chemistry
Intro to Government and Economics

Electives:
Advanced Choir
Advanced Orchestra

Intermediate Musical Theory

|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
Destry is his best friend.
-open-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll update the cast list when I get home. Everything is looking great so far, guys! If everyone can get character sheets up and going, we should be able to get an IC thread by tomorrow (:

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Great! I'll start my relationship propositions then! I'm really excited for this to start!

Reactions: HEX
Characters I'm keeping: Jake, Nico, Ashton, Iris
I wish I could go in more detail, but for now, I'll just layout the characters I plan to keep.
I will check in later tonight, since I have to be somewhere right now.

• Love
If it's alright with you (@CelestialCellar), could I add another female prep into the mix?

• Love
Also, face claims:
Female Prep (If allowed.): Amber Heard.
Female Nerd: Camren Bicondova? (Indecisive.)
Female No-Group: Debby Ryan.

red leather, yellow leather. I want in! xD Don't know what I want though

• Love
ba0677fdeed28cdd41e8aadd7d8b1128.jpg

Don't judge me when you can't even look at yourself in the Mirror.

Name:
Roselynn Dunlop

Grade:

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Position:
Misfit Queen

Personality:
She is patient and caring, almost always offering a smile or laugh to a situation. While polite and calm to a fault, she is not the most social person, but when she does become close with someone it is because she truly wants to. She dislikes being patronized and will not indulge others.
This can make her look like a snob, and her seeming perfection at everything does not help this perception of her. She is a genuinely intelligent young woman, a prodigal violinist and pianist. Her intelligence is also apparent through her spot on the National Honor Role

History: (optional)
Rose's childhood from the outside was picturesque in its ways; she had a beautiful mother and a doting father. At the young age of three her mother started her with piano and violin lessons and it was discovered that she had a natural talent for them. So most of her days were spent at school then home to practice. Her parents enrolled her in a prestigious elementary school school where she flourished and was the top student. As she got older and reached her teens her parents started to loose interest in her focusing on their careers. Her father owned a law firm and her mother a top rated neurosurgeon, so most of the time her parents were away from home. Taking this as her opportunity to fully express herself she and dyed her hair a purple color, gauged her ears and pierced both of her nostrils

Strengths:
Talking in front of people
Listening to other's problems
She writes her own music
School (Pretty much every subject and isn't shy about it)
A total fan girl of many things
Dancing (Classical and modern)
Art

Weaknesses:
Letting people in
admitting she is wrong
Sports
She comes off as cold and distant but its only because she is untrusting of other's especially the popular people.

Habits:
biting her bottom when in thought
playing with her hair when she is nervous
Playing with her necklace in uncomfortable situations

Secrets:
She was raped by her piano teacher
Abused by her parents
Her mother left a nasty scar on Rose's right arm when her mother was mad that she wasn't doing well enough.
She has never been drunk
She has depression
She hooked up with the captain of the football team
She still sleeps with a stuffed animal
Rose is secretly dating Axel Carrisson
Her Father pushed her down the stairs and into a glass table over summer break (spent the majority of her break there now has scars all over her back and side and left arm because that is where she hit the glass table.)

Talent:
Piano
Violin
being rich
Grades

Extra Curricular:
Orchestra

Schedule:
Core:
AP American Lit
AP Algebra II
AP Chemistry
Economics

Fine Arts:
Orchestra
Music Appreciation

Electives:
Astrology
Psychology

Twitter Name:
@HeartofMusic21

Relationships:
||Crush||
Rose is falling pretty hard for Axel, ever since what happened before school she can't get the jock out of her head. She fears that he ruining her but she is completely ok with it. The only person who knows about her "crush" Anna, but Anna doesn't know that Rose is actually dating him.
||Best Friends||

Violet is one of her very best friends they are really close almost like sisters and Rose isn't afraid to be a goofball with Violet.
Lincoln is one of Rose's best friends and is a band mate. She trust him to the ends of the earth and back. He has always had her back and she has had his.
||Friends||
Friends with Quinton
Eliza and Rose are friends due to their blood relations. But she trusts her cousin (mostly)

||Hates||
Cannot stand Lindsey and her Cohorts at all and outwardly shows it.

Other:
Tutors before and after school. She is an Honors student and was invited upon her entry into Hawthorne her freshman year due to her ap/honors course throughout her school career and because she has always had outstanding grades. She is also gunning for graduating at the top of her class senior year.

Favorite Song:

Last edited:
I'm going to skip the actual Twitter thing this time, it didn't really have much use

Twitter accounts are up!

I'm almost done with all of the relationships so stay tuned! This took me longer than I was hoping..

((I accidentally hit the reply button.. .-. It's extremely troublesome to do this on a phone.))

So these are basically suggestions for relationships between my characters and yours! Feel free to make counter suggestions, deny, or accept them! ^^

@OlympusBlood
Mathias Nickel-
  • August Hayes: I'd say strangers or acquaintances? I don't really see them being associated with him all that much. They're both delinquents but I think August would find Mathias annoying.
  • Brayden Grey: The two do happen to have art and biology in common, however I can't really see them interacting beyond this. In fact, I'm sure Brayden will try and avoid Mathias to the best of this ability. Acquaintances?
  • Luca Amello: I'd say the two dislike each other. They don't really have any classes together, so maybe acquaintances.

Adalyn Wolfcastle-

• August Hayes: Honestly, I think Adalyn's sensitivity would make August uncomfortable and she'd end up avoiding Adalyn like the plague.
  • Brayden Grey: I could see these two being friends! The only problem being that they're in different classes and such..
  • Luca Amello: Definite enemies, rivals. Although Luca doesn't care as much about things such as school like Adalyn, he'd still consistently challenge her and he's at the level where he could argue with her and still manage to know what he's saying.
@The Mernsicle
Marion Martin-
  • August Hayes: Definite enemies, if they ever met. If not, acquaintances.
  • Brayden Grey: Oh Lord, how she would scare Brayden. However, if presented with the opportunity, he'd try and befriend her!
  • Luca Amello: Luca wouldn't be able to even tolerate Marion.. He'd constantly make snarky comments at her and try and shoo her away.
@Infinite_Darkness
Sebastian Thomas-
  • August Hayes: Sebastian is exactly the type of jock August would try and steer clear of. Acquaintances?? Perhaps they had an encounter at a party a while ago and made the mistake of sleeping together? August is known for her stupid decisions.
  • Brayden Grey: Definite acquaintances.
  • Luca Amello: I'm thinking frenemies.. Luca would enjoy teasing Sebastian, and challenging his ego. Maybe Luca had been the guy Sebastian had slept with? Just an idea! ^^

• Eliza Montgomery-August Hayes: I think these two can be buddies.. Not close, but they'd hang out without it being awkward.
  • Brayden Grey: Acquaintances?
  • Luca Amello: I think these two would make good rivals.. Constantly competing with each other, arguing, and teasing each other. If you reject the Luca x Sebastian proposal maybe Luca was the popular Eliza had a fling with?
Julian Micheals-
@PoisonedRose
  • Roselynn Dunlop-
  • August Hayes: I think these two could make great friends! I don't think Rose would be someone August avoided, but she wouldn't try and seek her out either.
  • Brayden Grey: I also think these two could make good friends, as Brayden would appreciate her patience. However, the problem would be Brayden would have a hard time confronting her and they aren't exactly associated with each other.
  • Luca Amello:I think under normal circumstances, these two would get along just fine, however because they're on different sides of the battlefield they wouldn't exactly be friendly with each other. I don't think they'd dislike each other, but kind of just mutually avoid each other?
Eliza Dunlop-
  • August Hayes: I'd say these two could be proper rivals... Constantly bickering and arguing but nothing physical. They're both quite stubborn and a bit snarky.
  • Brayden Grey:Acquaintances?
  • Luca Amello: Again, I don't see much interaction between these two, acquaintances?

@IceQueen
Anabelle Finch-
  • August Hayes: I think they could make okay friends, however Anna seems to need a lot of support and is very dependent on her friends and August wouldn't really be open to sharing that. So, buddies!
  • Brayden Grey: I think close friends! Brayden is quite the opposite of August and he actually enjoys helping others so I think these two could get along really well! Plus Brayden would be really interested in her hair. XD
  • Luca Amello: Rivals. Definitely. Luca wouldn't like that she's so aggressive with him, and would therefore only promote a ticked off Luca.
Marianne Finch-
  • August Hayes: Does acquaintances work?
  • Brayden grey: Similar to Annabelle, I'd say close friends. Also, are Anna and Ann related?
  • Luca Amello: Strangers, really. Like you said, seniors won't really notice her, including Luca.
Fiona Lee-
  • August Hayes: August would view Fiona as a total sweetheart! Fiona would be one of the few people August would want to hang around. Although Fiona might be a bit bland for her liking, August would have fun dragging the girl around. I'd say good friends/close friends!
  • Brayden grey: Again, Brayden would try and adopt the older girl and he'd constantly follow her around and such! Not in a creepy way, though..
  • Luca Amello: Yeah, Luca would definitely take a liking to Fiona. He'd probably try and fluster her, but at the same time he'd treat her as he would a little sister.

Axel Carrison-
  • August Hayes: August is pretty well at reading people and I think it'd be easy for her to tell that something was wrong with Axel. Possible Plot: Perhaps the two were partnered up for some project or were in a position that they were alone together and August ended up confronting Axel about her doubts? This doesn't necessarily have to mean that he told her what was going on with him, but I could see this going multiple ways. Either he told her and they became friends and she supports him, he didn't tell her but they still managed to become friends or things could've been awkward after that, they ended hooking up but it was only a one time thing and they regret it, or this could've actually developed into a relationship which one of them ending up breaking off. Your thoughts?
  • ^That was really long, I'm sorry. XD
  • Brayden Grey: I would say friends, but they don't share any classes and Brayden is rather intimidated by jocks/preps.
  • Luca Amello: Friends, again! Luca would like his personality.

Giovanna Cross-
  • August Hayes: Acquaintances?
  • Brayden Grey: Again, I don't see much interaction.
  • Luca Amello: Even though their cliques are known to socialize a lot, I can't see these two being friends. Acquaintances?

@CelestrialCellar
Quinton Decaro-
  • August Hayes: Despite August hating the instruments she plays, she doesn't hate all types of music and she does have a gift. I could see August teasing Quinton and his arrogance. I think they'd make great sarcastic/teasing buddies where they can be mean to each other and not mind it!
  • Brayden Grey: I'd say definite acquaintances.
  • Luca Amello: I think these two would clash heads a lot. I'd say proper rivals, walking the fine line of enemies.
Destry Fauchex-
  • August Hayes: We kind of had a plan for these two, but I think it'd be just to elaborate. ^^ So, under normal circumstances (assuming Destry's middle school girlfriend still shares the same faceclaim as August), I'd say that the two would make really good friends. August becomes easily disinterested, so hanging around Destry would definitely ensure excitement. She'd be rather sarcastic with Destry, and tease him quite often, similar to how I see her with Quinton. Destry would most definitely interest August. I'm not sure what you had in mind, but I think that it'll be interesting to see how they both deal with this coincidence. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss them more! ^^
  • Brayden Grey: Brayden would be too intimidated by Destry to try and converse with him.
  • Luca Amello: I'd say the same relationship as Luca and Quinton.

Lindsay LeChance-
  • August Hayes:Rather than fighting with her or despising her like a lot of the other students do, August would just ignore her. Avoiding her would just save so much trouble.
  • Luca Amello:Luca is well aware of Lindsay's reputation, but he doesn't really care. In fact, I think her bitchiness is what makes Luca like her in the first place.

Hayden Pratt-
  • August Hayes: Hayden's moodswings would definitely make August feel uneasy, so she'd likely just avoid Hayden.
  • Brayden Gray: I'd say acquaintances, again.
  • Luca Amello:
  • Luca suffers from depression as well, which can sour his mood in an instant, so I think he'd notice this about Hayden and have an immediate soft spot for her. He wouldn't reach out to her but he'd do subtle things that he wouldn't for anyone else.

Valerie Poxleitner-
  • August Hayes: Maybe these two were really good friends up until last year, when Valerie started to pull away from everyone. Again, this is where August's inability to maintain friends and listen to others gets in the way and they ended up drifting apart.
  • Brayden Grey: I think Brayden would try and befriend Valerie, and he'd find himself following her around like a lost puppy in hopes of making her feel better.
  • Luca Amello: Acquaintances?

@Tart
Jake Long-
August Hayes: I think these two would make great frenemies! Overall, they're friends, maybe even close, but they butt heads a lot and tend to argue a lot more than normal.
Brayden Grey: Acquaintances?
Luca Amello: I feel like their relationship would be similar to hers and August's. They tease each other a lot, and they argue all the time but rather than liking each other, they don't dislike each other. In fact, they'd probably make really good friends if Luca wasn't a prep.

Ashton Emmins-
August Hayes:I just wanted to make sure if you were okay with the past bully thing, in case you had forgotten.
Brayden Grey:Ashton would intimidate Brayden. Acquaintances?
Luca Amello:Similar to Lindsay, Luca would only really like her because she was a bitch but at the same time he'd feel quite protective over her.

Iris Miller:
August Hayes:
Probably acquaintances.
Brayden Grey: I think these two would make good friends!
Luca Amello: I'd say they'd be friends, or at least friendly acquaintances.

Nico Schwerts:
August Hayes: I'd say definite friends! Maybe they could even be close, however I'm not sure how Nico would react to Jake and August's miny rivalry.
Brayden Grey: Acquaintances.
Luca Amello: They'd most likely have a rivalry, always butting heads and what not.

Last edited:
((I accidentally hit the reply button.. .-.))

So these are basically suggestions for relationships between my characters and yours! Feel free to make counter suggestions, deny, or accept them! ^^

@OlympusBlood
Mathias Nickel-
  • August Hayes: I'd say strangers or acquaintances? I don't really see them being associated with him all that much. They're both delinquents but I think August would find Mathias annoying.
  • Brayden Grey: The two do happen to have art and biology in common, however I can't really see them interacting beyond this. In fact, I'm sure Brayden will try and avoid Mathias to the best of this ability. Acquaintances?
  • Luca Amello: I'd say the two dislike each other. They don't really have any classes together, so maybe acquaintances.

Adalyn Wolfcastle-

• August Hayes: Honestly, I think Adalyn's sensitivity would make August uncomfortable and she'd end up avoiding Adalyn like the plague.
  • Brayden Grey: I could see these two being friends! The only problem being that they're in different classes and such..
  • Luca Amello: Definite enemies, rivals. Although Luca doesn't care as much about things such as school like Adalyn, he'd still consistently challenge her and he's at the level where he could argue with her and still manage to know what he's saying.
@The Mernsicle
Marion Martin-
  • Brayden Grey: Oh Lord, how she would scare Brayden. However, if presented with the opportunity, he'd try and befriend her!
  • Luca Amello: Luca wouldn't be able to even tolerate Marion.. He'd constantly make snarky comments at her and try and shoo her away.
@Infinite_Darkness
Sebastian Thomas-
  • August Hayes: Sebastian is exactly the type of jock August would try and steer clear of. Acquaintances?? Perhaps they had an encounter at a party a while ago and made the mistake of sleeping together? August is known for her stupid decisions.
  • Luca Amello: I'm thinking frenemies.. Luca would enjoy teasing Sebastian, and challenging his ego. Maybe Luca had been the guy Sebastian had slept with? Just an idea! ^^

• Eliza Montgomery-August Hayes: I think these two can be buddies.. Not close, but they'd hang out without it being awkward.
  • Luca Amello: I think these two would make good rivals.. Constantly competing with each other, arguing, and teasing each other. If you reject the Luca x Sebastian proposal maybe Luca was the popular Eliza had a fling with?
Julian Micheals-
@PoisonedRose
  • Roselynn Dunlop-
  • August Hayes: I think these two could make great friends! I don't think Rose would be someone August avoided, but she wouldn't try and seek her out either.
  • Brayden Grey: I also think these two could make good friends, as Brayden would appreciate her patience. However, the problem would be Brayden would have a hard time confronting her and they aren't exactly associated with each other.
  • Luca Amello:I think under normal circumstances, these two would get along just fine, however because they're on different sides of the battlefield they wouldn't exactly be friendly with each other. I don't think they'd dislike each other, but kind of just mutually avoid each other?
Eliza Dunlop-
  • August Hayes: I'd say these two could be proper rivals... Constantly bickering and arguing but nothing physical. They're both quite stubborn and a bit snarky.
  • Luca Amello: Again, I don't see much interaction between these two, acquaintances?

@IceQueen
Anabelle Finch-
  • August Hayes: I think they could make okay friends, however Anna seems to need a lot of support and is very dependent on her friends and August wouldn't really be open to sharing that. So, buddies!
  • Brayden Grey: I think close friends! Brayden is quite the opposite of August and he actually enjoys helping others so I think these two could get along really well! Plus Brayden would be really interested in her hair. XD
  • Luca Amello: Rivals. Definitely. Luca wouldn't like that she's so aggressive with him, and would therefore only promote a ticked off Luca.
Marianne Finch-
  • Brayden grey: Similar to Annabelle, I'd say close friends. Also, are Anna and Ann related?
  • Luca Amello: Strangers, really. Like you said, seniors won't really notice her, including Luca.
Fiona Lee-
  • August Hayes: August would view Fiona as a total sweetheart! Fiona would be one of the few people August would want to hang around. Although Fiona might be a bit bland for her liking, August would have fun dragging the girl around. I'd say good friends/close friends!
  • Brayden grey: Again, Brayden would try and adopt the older girl and he'd constantly follow her around and such! Not in a creepy way, though..
  • Luca Amello: Yeah, Luca would definitely take a liking to Fiona. He'd probably try and fluster her, but at the same time he'd treat her as he would a little sister.

Axel Carrison-
  • August Hayes: August is pretty well at reading people and I think it'd be easy for her to tell that something was wrong with Axel. Possible Plot: Perhaps the two were partnered up for some project or were in a position that they were alone together and August ended up confronting Axel about her doubts? This doesn't necessarily have to mean that he told her what was going on with him, but I could see this going multiple ways. Either he told her and they became friends and she supports him, he didn't tell her but they still managed to become friends or things could've been awkward after that, they ended hooking up but it was only a one time thing and they regret it, or this could've actually developed into a relationship which one of them ending up breaking off. Your thoughts?
  • Brayden Grey: I would say friends, but they don't share any classes and Brayden is rather intimidated by jocks/preps.

Giovanna Cross-
  • Luca Amello: Even though their cliques are known to socialize a lot, I can't see these two being friends. Acquaintances?

@CelestrialCellar
Quinton Decaro-
  • August Hayes: Despite August hating the instruments she plays, she doesn't hate all types of music and she does have a gift. I could see August teasing Quinton and his arrogance. I think they'd make great sarcastic/teasing buddies where they can be mean to each other and not mind it!
  • Luca Amello: I think these two would clash heads a lot. I'd say proper rivals, walking the fine line of enemies.
Destry Fauchex-
August Hayes: We kind of had a plan for these two, but I think it'd be just to elaborate. ^^ So, under normal circumstances (assuming Destry's middle school girlfriend still shares the same faceclaim as August), I'd say that the two would make really good friends. August becomes easily disinterested, so hanging around Destry would definitely ensure excitement. She'd be rather sarcastic with Destry, and tease him quite often, similar to how I see her with Quinton. Destry would most definitely interest August. I'm not sure what you had in mind, but I think that it'll be interesting to see how they both deal with this coincidence.
Brayden Grey: Brayden would be too intimidated by Destry to try and converse with him.
Luca Amello: I'd say the same relationship as Luca and Quinton.

Lindsay LeChance-

August Hayes: Brayden Grey: Luca Amello:
I am totally ok with anything you have mentioned so far~ But Anna and Ann are not related, I might end up changing the names because they are so freakishly similar. In fact the only related characters I have are Axel and Fiona.

As for the Axel idea, but a relationship I am not sure of, since Rose and Axel were a thing in the last one, it could be a major relationship breaker especially if Hag finds out, we should probably discuss it with @Poisoned Rose before me make it official or include it

• Thank You
I am totally ok with anything you have mentioned so far~ But Anna and Ann are not related, I might end up changing the names because they are so freakishly similar. In fact the only related characters I have are Axel and Fiona.

As for the Axel idea, but a relationship I am not sure of, since Rose and Axel were a thing in the last one, it could be a major relationship breaker especially if Hag finds out, we should probably discuss it with @Poisoned Rose before me make it official or include it
Oh, okay! Thanks for clearing that up!

I'm fine with that! If you want to start a conversation with us all so I can finish this up, that'd be great! ^^

Reactions: IceQueen
((I accidentally hit the reply button.. .-. It's extremely troublesome to do this on a phone.))

@OlympusBlood
Mathias Nickel-

Adalyn Wolfcastle-

@The Mernsicle
Marion Martin-
@Infinite_Darkness
Sebastian Thomas-

Julian Micheals-
@PoisonedRose
  • Roselynn Dunlop-
Eliza Dunlop-

@IceQueen
Anabelle Finch-
Marianne Finch-
Fiona Lee-

Axel Carrison-

Giovanna Cross-

@CelestrialCellar
Quinton Decaro-
Destry Fauchex-
August Hayes: We kind of had a plan for these two, but I think it'd be just to elaborate. ^^ So, under normal circumstances (assuming Destry's middle school girlfriend still shares the same faceclaim as August), I'd say that the two would make really good friends. August becomes easily disinterested, so hanging around Destry would definitely ensure excitement. She'd be rather sarcastic with Destry, and tease him quite often, similar to how I see her with Quinton. Destry would most definitely interest August. I'm not sure what you had in mind, but I think that it'll be interesting to see how they both deal with this coincidence. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss them more! ^^
Brayden Grey: Brayden would be too intimidated by Destry to try and converse with him.
Luca Amello: I'd say the same relationship as Luca and Quinton.

Lindsay LeChance-
August Hayes:Rather than fighting with her or despising her like a lot of the other students do, August would just ignore her. Avoiding her would just save so much trouble.
Brayden Grey: Acquaintances?
Luca Amello:Luca is well aware of Lindsay's reputation, but he doesn't really care. In fact, I think her bitchiness is what makes Luca like her in the first place.
I love how much thought you put into these. And I 100% support all of your relationship suggestions that involve my characters.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.