CelestialCellar

Original poster
55b63a_f1a75bfb31604cb9aaaa4efb2a2980ef.gif_850

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

asheville-school-campus.jpg

Website Here

H
awthorne Academy of Fine Arts (HAoFA) is the most expensive, most prestigious, and most scandalous private boarding school in the the United States. If your exceptional talent isn't enough to get you in, money will do the trick. Usual high school drama aside, on the last Friday of every month, someone goes missing without a trace. No body, no message... nothing...
Until --- one day, out of the blue, a mass message went out over twitter to the entire student body of Hawthorne Academy:
"@HA_Hag: Catch me if you can ;)"
From then on, a kidnapping was announced each month, five minutes prior to its occurrence. And there was nothing anybody could do to stop it. Everyone at Hawthorne Academy was too afraid to unfollow the mysterious @HA_Hag, who posts secrets about everyone at HA daily.
Between the drama, the coursework, and the mysterious disappearances, will you survive Hawthorne Academy?

Notable Buildings

Student Library
T
he Student Library is every student's portal to success! Whether he or she is in need a quick pick-me-up at the coffee shop (located on the first floor), access to one of the school's many computer labs (located on the first, second, and third floors), a quiet place to study (no talking allowed on the 4th and 5th floors), a comprehensive tutoring session (located on the 2nd floor), or of a nice book to read (book shelves on all floors; speak with reference for assistance), the library has something to offer every student at every level!
Lincoln Hall
L
incoln Hall is the home-away-from-home for HA's students studying the performing arts. This historic building is equipped with a massive auditorium (ground floor), several practice halls (second and third floors), private practice rooms for individual or small group use (second and third floor), and lecture halls for those interested in musical theory (first floor).
Cramer Hall
C
ramer Hall is the location for most other classes. English literature classes are located on the first floor, foreign languages on the second, mathematics on the third, social sciences on the forth, and physical sciences on the fifth. The food court is located on the sixth, and final level of the building, where students have the option to grab a snack, hang out in the cafeteria, or mingle in the rooftop garden (otherwise referred to as "the courtyard").
Shattuck Hall
A
rt students flock to shattuck hall for their lecture periods. Sculpting labs take place on the first floor, drawing and painting labs take place on the third floor, and lectures take place on the second floor. Many teachers take their classes outside to work with scenery when the weather allows.
Blackstone
B
lackstone, the historically creepy underclassmen dorm (Freshman and Sophomores). Boys dorms are located on the first and second floors, girls dorms are located on the third and fourth floors. The fifth floor is reserved strictly for honors students, and is co-ed (presumably because honors students are expected to be smart enough to avoid teen pregnancy).

Montgomery
T
he Montgomery dorm is for upperclassmen (Juniors and Seniors), with the first and second floors reserved for juniors and the third and floor floors reserved for seniors. All floors in the upperclassmen dorm are co-ed, with the idea being that older students have the maturity to exercise restraint. Also, pregnancy results in automatic expulsion, which students are well aware of by this point in their education. Furthermore, upperclassmen are spoiled with a private recreation area at the basement level (usually referred to as "the commons") where many students pass time studying, hanging out, playing games, or watching television.
Simon-Benson House
T
he Simon-Benson house is a quaint living facility designed to cater to HA's most prestigious Honor's Students. The house is centrally located within the park blocks, making it easy for students to get to-and-from class. Furthermore, each honor's student gets the luxury of enjoying a private bed and a bath. The first-floor common room is equipped with a large fireplace, an even larger television, and several comfortable study spots. The massive kitchen is shared, but HA stocks it weekly to ensure that their best and brightest stay nourished and above the curve.

Your characters social media is VERY important. You are required to have a twitter (if you're interested in creating a real twitter account for your character, we strongly recommend it!!).
Please post as often as you can. We understand that life happens, just let us know if something come up so we can work around it.
You may have up to six characters, but please only create as many characters as you can handle. It's no fun for anyone to have someone with a half-dozen character disappear into oblivion in the middle of a story.
Please be respectful to other people and their characters... No power playing, no Mary-Sue or Gary-Lous. Just follow the usual RP etiquette, and you should be fine.
NPCs are free game. We don't mind if you use an NPC to add to the plot (in fact, we strongly encourage it), but don't turn them into important characters.
Your characters secrets can and WILL be released, therefore they MUST be included (p.s., make sure these secrets are something that your character is actually embarrassed about other people discovering, otherwise there's no point in the HAAG being able to release them).
Your character(s) class sechedule(s) and room numbers will be assigned to you upon acceptance. (This ensures that all characters will be roommates and have classes with characters apart from their own.). For this reason, please list desired classes so that the schedules are more flexible.
Characters will go missing at random. For this reason, I strongly suggest making more than one if you wish to continue playing. New characters can be added later, however it is sometimes difficult to integrate those characters into an existing plot line.
Before posting your character sheets, please type the words "red leather, yellow leather" to indicate that you actually read the rules. Failing to post this phrase will result in an automatic character rejection until you have, indeed, finished reading them
Inactivity for more than 2 weeks will result in character deletion. You will have to resubmit your characters as well as an explanation for your absence to be allowed to continue playing.
Try to be creative with your character sheets! A nicely organized, totally fleshed out CS makes it much easier for other players to get a general picture of your character(s).
All students must select 7 classes. Remember, final schedules will be assigned (Make sure to include three-or-more back-up selections for electives)
Core Classes:
English (Mandatory: Choose One)

• English1 (Freshman)
  • Accelerated English 1 (Freshman)
  • English 2 (Sophomore)
  • Accelerated English 2 (Sophomore)
  • English 3 (Junior)
  • Accelerated English 3 (Junior)
  • AP English (Junior OR Senior)
  • College English (Senior ONLY)
Mathematics (Mandatory for Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior)
  • Pre-Algebra (Freshman ONLY)
  • Algebra 1 (Freshman or Sophomore)
  • Geometry (Sophomore or Junior)
  • Algebra 2 (Junior or Senior)
  • Pre-Calculus (Junior or Senior)
  • Calculus (Senior ONLY)
Science (Mandatory for Freshman, Sophomore and Junior)
  • Physical Science (Freshman)
  • Earth Science (Freshman)
  • Biology (Sophomore)
  • Chemistry (Junior)
  • Anatomy & Physiology (Senior ONLY)
History (Mandatory for Freshman, Sophomore, Junior.)
  • World History (Freshman)
  • Accelerated World History (Freshman)
  • U.S. History (Sophomore)
  • Accelerated U.S. History (Sophomore)
  • Intro to Government & Economics (Junior)
  • AP Government (Junior or Senior)
  • AP Economics (Junior or Senior)
Electives
  • Foreign Language
    • Spanish (1, 2, College 1, or College 2)
    • French (1, 2, College 1, or College 2)
    • German (1, 2, College 1, or College 2)
    • Japanese (1,2, College 1, or College 2)
  • Fine Arts
    • Drawing (Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced)
    • Painting (Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced)
    • Sculpting (Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced)
    • Musical Theory (Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced)
    • Orchestra (Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced)
    • Men's Chorus (Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced)
    • Women's Chorus (Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced)
    • Choir (Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced)
    • Theater (Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced)
    • Technical Theater (Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced)
Extra Curricular Sports and Activities (No credit, optional)
  • Football
    • Captain: -OPEN-
  • Basketball
    • Captain: -OPEN-
  • Cheer
    • Captain: Lindsay Lechance
  • Tennis
  • Track & Field
  • Band Club
    • Club Director: -OPEN-
  • Theater Club
  • Art Club
  • Book Club
  • Robotics Club
  • GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance)

CHARACTER SHEET:
{Picture/GIF here. Real people only, please.}
{Quote from your character here}
Name:
Sexuality:
Clique (must be one of the ones listed):
Personality:
History:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
Secrets:
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it):
Extra Curricular:
Desired Classes:
Does this student wish to be an honors student? (Please explain qualifications. Must be realistic for acceptance into honors program.)
Twitter Name: (Your characters, not yours)
Relationships: (Who you love, hate, like or date. Any relationship you have with anyone prior to the first day.)
Favorite Song:

RULES/GUIDELINES
Your characters social media is VERY important. You are required to have a twitter (if you're interested in creating a real twitter account for your character, we strongly recommend it!!).
Please post as often as you can. We understand that life happens, just let us know if something come up so we can work around it.
You may have up to six characters, but please only create as many characters as you can handle. It's no fun for anyone to have someone with a half-dozen character disappear into oblivion in the middle of a story.
Please be respectful to other people and their characters... No power playing, no Mary-Sue or Gary-Lous. Just follow the usual RP etiquette, and you should be fine.
NPCs are free game. We don't mind if you use an NPC to add to the plot (in fact, we strongly encourage it), but don't turn them into important characters.
Your characters secrets can and WILL be released, therefore they MUST be included (p.s., make sure these secrets are something that your character is actually embarrassed about other people discovering, otherwise there's no point in the HAAG being able to release them).
Your character(s) class sechedule(s) and room numbers will be assigned to you upon acceptance. (This ensures that all characters will be roommates and have classes with characters apart from their own.). For this reason, please list desired classes so that the schedules are more flexible.
Characters will go missing at random. For this reason, I strongly suggest making more than one if you wish to continue playing. New characters can be added later, however it is sometimes difficult to integrate those characters into an existing plot line.
Before posting your character sheets, please type the words "red leather, yellow leather" to indicate that you actually read the rules. Failing to post this phrase will result in an automatic character rejection until you have, indeed, finished reading them
Inactivity for more than 2 weeks will result in character deletion. You will have to resubmit your characters as well as an explanation for your absence to be allowed to continue playing.
Try to be creative with your character sheets! A nicely organized, totally fleshed out CS makes it much easier for other players to get a general picture of your character(s).

Dorm Assignments/Schedules Here

Gender Tally
Males: 26
Females: 29

Preps
Lindsay Lechance (CelestialCellar)
Luca Amello (Yandere-Chan)
Jaxon Lewis (kimsim12)
Imogen Rotchford (m i s s f o r t u n e)
Ashton Emmins (Tart)
Iris Miller (Tart)
Freedom York (Little_Ghost98)
Justin Patch (King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming)
Greyson Golden (King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming)
Natasha Smith (King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming)
Grant Young (CelestialCellar)
Jesus Enrique Ramirez (Gorgeous♠Chaos)
Mariana Maliah Ramirez (Gorgeous♠Chaos)

Totals: 7 Male(s), 6 Female(s)

Jocks
Marion Martin (The Mernsicle)
Sebastian Thomas (Gorgeous♠Chaos)
Giovanna Cross (IceQueen)
Axel Carrisson (IceQueen)
Cayden van der Mint (King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming)
Eli "Gabe" Heath (The Mernsicle)
Artist Fields (King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming)
Soren Jenssen (LoliNinja)

Totals: 7 Male(s), 2 Female(s)

Delinquents
Quinton Decaro (CelestialCellar)
Destry Faucheux (CelestialCellar)
Valerie Poxleitner (CelestialCellar)
Mathias Nickel (OlympusBlood)
August Hayes (Yandere-Chan)
Eliza Montgomery (Infinite_Darkness)
Violet Finch (IceQueen)
Breane Morris (Mr.Scales)
Roselynn Dunlop (Poisoned Rose)
Jake Long (Tart)
Nico Shwerts (Tart)
Joel Daniels (Mr.Scales)
Kolton Birch (Little_Ghost98)
Harleen Lawless (Namora)
Vanessa Abernathy (kimsim12)
Jaelyn Young (m i s s f o r t u n e)

Totals: 6 Male(s), 10 Female(s)

Nerds
Adalyn Wolfcastle (OlympusBlood)
Sage Crawford (m i s s f o r t u n e)
Erin Wilhelm (kimsim12)
Jacob Smith (kimsim12)
Lilith Tokisaki (LoliNinja)
Daniel Webster (Little_Ghost98)
Dylan Rylee (The Mernsicle)

Totals: 3 Male(s), 4 Female(s)

No-Groups
Hayden Pratt (CelestialCellar)
Cheyenne Alexander (m i s s f o r t u n e)
Brayden Grey (Yandere-Chan)
Julian Micheals (Gorgeous♠Chaos)
Marianne Vinter (IceQueen)
Fiona Lee (IceQueen)
Eliza Dunlop (Poisoned Rose)
Infinity Pierce (Little_Ghost98)
Kyden Jeffer (Little_Ghost98)
Jack Rylee (The Mernsicle)

Totals: 3 Male(s), 7 Female(s)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I join this please? Do you just post a sheet or... red leather, yellow leather, it's been a while since I roleplayed and I've forgotten the rules...

Also, I will be making a male delinquent (or jock, if it's more convenient, since you've already got 3 delinquents) and a female nerd.

((Edit: I forgot Face Claims. Emma Watson/ this guy: http://www.arolosweyr.co.uk/persona_pics/alexe1.jpg I don't know his name.))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Hello. I've seen your thread once while browsing around the forums, but the roleplay's progression had already went very far, so I steered clear of it. And since you're starting over again, it's probably the best time to join.
I would love to reserve a female no-group student and a female nerd. Sophomore and junior respectively.

P.S.
Red leather, yellow leather.

• Love
Could I reserve a female delinquent, a male no group, and a male prep? ^^ ((red leather, yellow leather))

EDIT:
Oops! I forgot faceclaims!
Female Delinquent: Barbara Palvin ((maybe emily rudd im indecisive) I think I'll just stick with Palvin
Male No Group: Logan Lerman
Male Prep: Alex Watson

Last edited:
  • Love
((Red Leather, Yellow Leather))

Hello, Hello! May I join and reserve a female and male Jock please?
. . .

Also! Could if I wanted one of my characters to take 2 science classes could one count as an Elective?​

• Love
((Red leather yellow leather))
I'm going to reserve the queen of delinquents
And a female no group

• Love
Red leather, Yellow leather...These are some interesting leathers.
Could I reserve a jock, Delinquent, and No-group? Will have CS(s) up ASAP

• Love
Red leather, Yellow leather, agreed, great leather products~

I will put things here, but I am taking a female prep, two jocks, one female one male, two female delinquents, and female no group

Edit: Make that one delinquent and two no group

Last edited:
Can I join this please? Do you just post a sheet or... red leather, yellow leather, it's been a while since I roleplayed and I've forgotten the rules...

Also, I will be making a male delinquent (or jock, if it's more convenient, since you've already got 3 delinquents) and a female nerd.

((Edit: I forgot Face Claims. Emma Watson/ this guy: http://www.arolosweyr.co.uk/persona_pics/alexe1.jpg I don't know his name.))

There is a character sheet to fill out (you can find it in the overview in one of the spoiler tabs), so make sure to fill that out so you can join! We're hoping to get a quite a few characters, so make one in whichever clique you'd like for now.

Hello. I've seen your thread once while browsing around the forums, but the roleplay's progression had already went very far, so I steered clear of it. And since you're starting over again, it's probably the best time to join.
I would love to reserve a female no-group student and a female nerd. Sophomore and junior respectively.

P.S.
Red leather, yellow leather.
I'm so glad you've decided to join us, then!

Everyone else who's reserving characters now, please feel free to start your Character Sheets. I'll update your reservations in the overview.

CHARACTER SHEET:
http://www.arolosweyr.co.uk/persona_pics/alexe1.jpg
“I haven’t done anything… yet.”
Name: Mathias Nickel

Grade: Sophomore

Sexuality: Asexual

Clique: Delinquent

Personality: If you’re very quiet, you aren’t Mathias. He tells people exactly how he feels about them and isn’t scared of anybody as of yet. He’s very quick to make (often awful) decisions and will get into a fight he knows he’s going to use. However, he has got a nice side to him… kinda.

History: Mathias comes from a Protestant family, but only his mother is truly religious. His dad is a bus driver and his mum is a chef. Unfortunately, neither have had their big break yet. Before him, his five elder siblings (James, Annabelle, Martha, Thomas and Luke) attended the school, and they all enjoyed to spit at the idea of authority (his sister Annabelle is very proud that she once got a teacher to quit). His father, Joshua, loved boasting about the fact they all got in, unaware that they all wasted it. Their talents are practically polar, not one of the Nickel children are the same, but have all had the same upbringing; Church on Sunday, homework on Saturday, full English breakfast ect.

Strengths: Painting, drawing, anything artsy on a canvas (or a piece of paper) sparks Mathias’ interest. Did he say spark? No, no, he didn’t. His personal favourite sport is running.

Weaknesses: Maths. If he had it his way, he wouldn’t take it.

Habits: His habits include throwing things, smoking (especially when nervous/upset), and fire.

Secrets: Mathias wet the bed right up until he was thirteen. It’s his most embarrassing secret and he doesn’t want anyone else to know it. His other secrets are that he is really into flower arranging and he loves to sing Madonna in the shower (the latter is likely to be known by any dorm mates. Especially since he is REALLY REALLY bad at singing).

Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Artistic-ness

Extra Curricular: Art Club (not the director, just a member. He’s only going to pass time… promise.) And track and field club.

Desired Classes: English 2, Algebra 1, Biology, U.S. History, Intermediate Drawing, Intermediate Painting, Intro Sculpting

Does this student wish to be an honours student?: No.

Twitter Name: @Nickel_M

Relationships:
August - Finds him annoying. In Mathias' opinion, not worth the time. Although both delinquents, there's doubt there's going to be lot of friendship blossoming. Ever.
Brayden - Well, they share classes, but Brayden doesn't seem to ever want to say hi or anything and Mathias doesn't really care about him anyway.
Luca - There's dislike in the air. Not really hatred, but... dislike. They are just too different, not even classes.
Cayden - Mathias sees Cayden as a huge snob and a loser, being as shallow as he is. Since Mathias isn't loaded, they don't hang out either, so they probably aren't very good friends even if Cayden was a little more Mathias' style. They have Music together, and Mathias avoids him (and all his friends).
Justin - Mathias and Justin share two classes, and from what he's learnt is that this kid is hyper. Mathias hopes that Justin won't want to be a friend, because the brutal honest truth is Mathias thinks that Justin has the same mental age as a six year old, and if he has to, he'll beharsh enough to say it if it makes him go away and be crazy somewhere else.Mathias has a feeling Justin puts red bull in his coffee instead of milk.
Artist - For a jock, Mathias thinks that Artist isn't half bad. A good dose of upfront and not upfront. No violence involved, just plain old walking away. He respects that. Still, he doesn't spendmuch time with Artist and he doesn't planon doing so. They're pretty neutral.
Greyson - Mathias has heard of Greyson. Who hasn't heard of Greyson? He wouldn't be surprised if this guy was Hag. He knows everything, and Mathias doesn't like him. Mathias is trying to keep his secrets to himself and he doesn't want the gossip king butting his nose in to his business.
Natasha - From what he's seen, Natasha is someone not worth his time. Another snob, and he just ignores her. Neither of them talk to one another, which is fine by Mathias.
Infinity - Mathias finds Infinity annoying. She's quiet yet loud, and Mathias doesn't know how you can change personalities so fast.
Kyden - Mathias finds Kyden alright, he thinks she's actually pretty likeable and it's a shame that it's Kyden's last year at Hawthorne.
Freedom - Mathias doesn't think she should be called Freedom because she makes others feel trapped with her horrible attitude. Not a dream friend if she's a little two faced.
Kolton - Kolton and Mathias are friends, go around getting on everyone else's nerves and generally just being mischievous together. It's nice to Mathias that Kolt doesn't care what he thinks because he can insult him and know it won't affect their relationship.

Favorite Song: Material Girl (Madonna), secretly. If someone asks, he’d reply with a “Whatever’s on the radio, I guess.”

Last edited:
Reactions: sunflower fairy
((Red Leather, Yellow Leather))

Hello, Hello! May I join and reserve a female and male Jock please?
. . .

Also! Could if I wanted one of my characters to take 2 science classes could one count as an Elective?​
You are welcome to use core classes as electives, Yes!

Questione~ Am I still your Co Gm~?

Red leather, Yellow leather, agreed, great leather products~

I will put things here, but I am taking a female prep, two jocks, one female one male, two female delinquents, and female no group

Edit: Make that one delinquent and two no group
So, just to clarify, you want:
1 female prep
2 jocks (male & female)
1 female delinquent
2 female no groups?

Could I join!?

(Red leather, yellow leather)

• Love
  • Love
I'll add my Guy later I have to go RN

_Will Be added Shortly_

"Yeah, You'll join the football team when I become the quarterback."

Name:

Marion Estelle Martin

Grade:
9th Grade
Freshman Year

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Clique:

Jock

Personality:
Marion is a very curious Girl, she loves anything and everything new and exciting, Marion likes the outdoors and camping a lot more than school and staying inside, but of course when school starts she knows her place. Marion is a very nice girl although she had a very different side to her occasionally, she'll become closed off and distant normally people loose track of her when she becomes this way but when she's like this she's plotting something rather big that back fires on her. Other than that Marion is a Head strong and Independent girl.

History:
Marion's never been the brightest bulb in the box, everyone around her always out shined her in everything they did, it didn't matter if she sang, her sister could do it better. Oh! She learned to bake cookies, her brother learned to bake a three course meal. Marion walked through life thinking that she would never be good at anything. She and her Bipolar brain were left to wonder on their own. Marion dreamed she became fairly good at that, she asked her parents to tell them her dreams, before her sister interrupted her telling them that her dream journal would become a published book. Marion walked away knowing life for her would never be as good for others. Marion became violent and aggressive thinking that nothing would play in her favor, ever in her life. Her parent's brought her to a councler at age seven. Hoping it'll help what ever brought it on that their daughter wouldn't share with them. It didn't go as planned. It was maybe a few weeks into sessions before Marion tried to strangle her councler. Parents, shocked at her behavior and upset at the charges pressed agents them sent Marion to a mental hospital. Marion was their for weeks, none of the treatments worked on her until one of the therapists suggested sports. Interested Marion tried soft ball a year, but it only made her fall into a deeper pit than she was in, the sport almost seemed to slow for her. Soccer, Marion played for four years before Marion began to grow out of the sport, Also her second year of soccer was the year she returned to her parents. Out of the Hospital and no longer loving soccer she let the others out shine her. Marion's parents quickly saw this and at age twelve she was playing Football. Marion melted into the sport fitting into it like she played it for the passed six years. Marion got along well with the team, and soon had applied for a scholarship for Hawthorn Academy because of her talent in the Football field.

Strengths:

Football
Singing
Daydreaming
Writing
Gaming

Weaknesses:

Drawing
Numbers
Tears
Lying

Relationships
(They make her vulnerable)

Habits:

Biting her Nails
Twirling her Short Hair
Tapping her pencil ageist her leg

Secrets:

Marion almost killed a person
Marion was a patient at a mental hospital
Marion was always out shone
Marion used to be a Compulsively Lie

Marion is afraid to go out on the field every single game

Talent:

Football

Extra Curricular:

Football Team

Desired Classes:

Dorm 124B

English 1
Women's Choir
Pre-Algebra
LUNCH
Accelerated World History
Physical Science
French
Technical Theater
[BCOLOR=transparent]__________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]

Does this student wish to be an honors student?:

No

Twitter Name:

L177l3 515

((Little Sis))

Relationships:

@.Kimsim12

Vanessa: Marion doesn't know much about Vanessa and doesn't want to, Marion just gets an uneasy feeling when around her. - Neutral
Erin: Marion get's along with Erin very well, having another personality like her own around is nice, Marion would say that Erin is a Close friend, someone to go to with an issue. - Good Friends
Jacob: Marion often sees Jacob in the hall ways huddled close to a book, he looks rather lonely, Friends? maybe - Neutral
Jaxon: Marion would be oblivious to Jaxon's flirting, but would be friends. - Friends

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@.Little_Ghost98

Infinity - Marion would get along very well with Infinity, over all Marion and Infinity are Friends - Friends
Kyden - Marion finds Kyden very attractive, this made Marion want to be friends with her, but she now share's a sisterly bond with the girl she's willing to break for something a little more - Friends
Freedom - Marion likes Freedom's personality, but she likes it from afar - Neutral
Vincent - Marion doesn't like Vincent, but doesn't mind him. Football is what makes her tolerate him, because Marion draws ties to anyone she possibly can with football. - Neutral
Kolton - Marion ran into Kolton in the hallways one day, apology were exchanged so were names. That was the last time Marion saw Kolton around the school - Friendly acquaintances
Daniel - Marion find's Daniel a cutie, not in the 'I want to date you' way' but a 'Oh My God you look so innocent must preserve it!' way. Marion would often try and work with Daniel's confidence given he's in the mood - Friends
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@.Yandere-Chan

August Hayes: Definite enemies, Marion and August share sly remarks that end up putting the other on edge. - Enemy
Brayden Grey: Marion and Brayden are in her eye's friends, although she apologizes to much and makes him cry, she begins to cry and they turn into cry buddies - Friends
Luca Amello: Marion and Luca share an odd bond, not quite Friends, but not quite enemy's. Luca will make a reamrk and Marion will come back with one, this become's a game between them, In Luca's eyes she's a pet, But in Marion's eyes he's the master and she the young apprentice - Frenemys
@.Gorgeous♠Chaos

@.Poisoned Rose

@.CelestialCellar

@.Mr.Scales

@.m i s f o u r t u n e

@.Tart

@.King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming

@.Infinite_Darkness

@.IceQueen

@.Lolininja

@.OlympusBlood

@.Namora

Favorite Song:

Marion can't choose between:

Panic! at the Disco's - Victorious

and

Goo Goo Doll's - Iris

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sunflower fairy
Cool Text The Jock 155438260681125.png
ec2dd53d000114cc50145c1f

"Some call me a player, I call myself experimental with my women."

Name:
Sebastian Xavier Thomas
Grade:
Senior
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Clique:
Jock

img-thing

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Player: Bash is kind of a player...scratch that he is a player! He likes women and everything that comes along with dating one. His longest relationship was about two months..."she got old, I needed someone fresh." Good luck taming him!
Football Legend: Bash is captain of the Football team, he is a running back for the Huskies. He is literally the fastest guy in the entire distract, and most of the other ones to, and he catches pretty much impossible throws. He also has a scholarship lined up for football at NYU.
Flirty: Being a player, you have to have game. Bash can flirt with a girl for about a minute an have her swooning over him.
Athletic: To get and keep a six pack, Bash has to workout. If his no where to be found, try the gym.
Party-boy: If there is one thing that Bash loves is parties. Every aspect: drinking, smoking, girls, dancing, all of it, he loves it!
Hot-Headed: Bash seems to have a short fuse. He'll go off at any moment and it's not a good thing.
Fighter: Bash's dad is the champ in MMA, so before Bash could start walking he was learning how to fight.
Dork: Bash is a bit of dork to be honest. He loves to laugh and make other's laugh.
Sweet heart: It maybe a short amount of time, but Bash knows how to treat a lady. He spoils them before he loses interest.
Curious: Bash wonders what it would be like to find someone he really wants to be with, but doubts that's going to happen.
Loyal: Cheating isn't something Bash does, his mother taught him better, he'll break up with you first before moving on to another girl.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]History:[/BCOLOR]
Sebastian, or Bash, was born and raised in Malibu, Florida. His mother was a Victoria Secret model and his father was a MMA fighter. He has four siblings: Jenna, Jordan, Samantha, and Sarah; all girls. His mother, Selena, use to be a tennis player in college before be coming a model, and his father, Samuel, use to be a football player as well as a fighter, that was were he got his knack for sports. His entire family has played sports one time or another and found success in it, now it's Sebastian's turn to find real success with it. Sure he has trophies from previous wins from both school and club football, he wants to go pro one day. Some think he is the typical pretty boy jock who has loads of cash in his bank account...well he is. Sebastian isn't breaking any stereotypes, in fact his enforcing them. But he doesn't care, he likes his life the way it is and wouldn't trade it for anything.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
Dedicated to his goal, Making friends, Popular, His endurance level, High Pain tolerance.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
Doesn't take things lightly, Can be unforgiving, Feels bad for those he dumps
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Habits:[/BCOLOR]
Dating for sex, Drinking, Backing up his teammates in a fight.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Secrets:[/BCOLOR]
Slept with a guy over the summer. (Luca Amellos)
Slept with his dad's mistress a day before coming to Hawthorne.
Actually has straight A's that he earned
Paid a guy to give him pee for a pee test when suspicion rose that he was smoking weed.
His father is severely abusive
His mother and father are getting a divorce.

tumblr_m2lu0h8sPs1ru4ptno1_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Talent:[/BCOLOR]
$$$$ though doesn't pay cause football scholarship
Football- Star Running back
In bed
Sculpting

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Extra Curricular:[/BCOLOR]
Football team

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Desired Classes:[/BCOLOR]
College English
Pre-Calculas
Anatomy & Physiology
French College 2 (His mother is actually French)
Men's Choir Intro
Sculpting Intermediate
Drawing Intermediate

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Does this student wish to be an honors student?[/BCOLOR]
Like he could even if he wanted to.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Twitter Name:[/BCOLOR]
@King_BashT

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Relationships:[/BCOLOR]
Friends: Cayden Van der Mint,
Rivals: Open
Neutral: Luca Amello, August Hayes, Brayden Grey
Crushing: Natasha Smith
Love interest: Natasha Smith

Favorite Song:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Name:
August Elizabeth Hayes

Grade:
11|Junior

Sexuality:
Demiromantic Pansexual

Clique:
Delinquent

Personality:
To say the least, August is quite the odd-some loner. She spends most of her time silently judging others and the rest is spent blurting out things that should be left unsaid. Her morality is jumbled, and August is often making haste decisions or complicating simple situations. Most of her conversations take place in her head, whereas she tends to overthink things and second guess herself. Stoic, curt, and quite cynical, August pushes away from any who try to befriend her. August rarely shows her emotions, and chooses to plunge them down in the deep pits of her mind. She's cautious of others and extremely untrusting, making it a rare occasion that she'll be open to having a heart-to-heart with someone. August finds a lot of her inner problems insignificant, and forces herself to act as if they're not there. Her independence is often her weakness, as she rarely admits when she needs help. It's hard to say how August would react around those who matter to her, as the concept of friendship continues to mystify her. She enjoys her solitude and can get quite frustrated when it's not given to her. However, August's reputation does not lie. She's quite the blunt girl, dismissing others that disinterest her and telling someone off when they annoy her. She's highly insensitive when it comes to other people, and will become quite uncomfortable around emotional people. However, August still manages to maintain her sarcastic personality and will rarely ever turn down an adventure when it's presented to her. She doesn't seek out trouble, so much as it's drawn to her.
7020488.gif

History:
August Elizabeth was born into the damaged marriage of Mr. and Mrs. Hayes. Both in their late twenties and neither ready for a child. Her mother, a wild party girl and a prostitute. And her father, apart of the Navy. August's father insisted on any music lessons that were both expensive and worthless. Though, no one seemed to care about the difficulties August had reading the sheet music. The brunette's disdain for classical music only grew stronger as she endured it throughout the years.At the age of 12, her mother and father finally divorced and full custody had been handed to her mother.Since then, she has not talked to her father since. For all she know, he could be dead.. or still in the Navy. August was fully aware of the men her mother brought home every night and the drugs she did in their living room. Naturally, August picked up on the nasty habit as well. And from then forth, it had only gotten worse for her. She stole anything that caught her eye and consistently started trouble that didn't need to be started. As she grew older, the stealing wasn't a habit anyway but something she NEEDED to do and pot wasn't enough anymore, she NEEDED something stronger. August finally grew desperate enough that she started stealing from her mother. Money from her latest hookups or gifts she had received.This was there unspoken deal. Her mother would pretend not to notice the missing items and August didn't notice the creepy, wanting looks she'd receive from her mother's "guests". This was when August finally started to appreciate photography. When she realized how special that perfect shot was. The Polaroid camera she had stolen never left her side anymore and she began searching for the right moment. Their deal finally came to an end when one of her mother's guests finally snuck into her room and her mother still pretended not to notice. But August couldn't pretend anymore. She wanted out. She demanded her mother give her a sustainable amount of money for August to start over. The rest, she'd figure out. And without a word, August Elizabeth stole her mother's car and headed off to Hawthorne.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Though, she hates everything about the instruments she plays, she undoubtedly has a gift.
The brunette not only has become a great thief, but a great liar too.
Alas, August Elizabeth can endure a lot before she finally breaks.
The drug addict knows how to stand her ground and isn't afraid to do the same for someone else.

August takes the "freedom of speech" part a little too seriously.
The brunette seriously can't tell right from wrong.
She's a thief, a liar, a drug addict, but thankfully... she can't hold her liquor.
August is known for making haste decisions and it only worsens the higher or drunker she is. In fact, all logic is thrown out the window which often leads to things she'll regret later on.|

Habits:
Sometimes, without realizing, August will begin looking through her camera's lens with no intention of taking a picture.
When bored or nervous, the brunette will start writing her name on her leg with her index finger.
She tends to get a little twitchy, antsy, grumpy when she hasn't taken anything for a while.
When deep in thought, August will sometimes mutter her thoughts without realizing it.

large.gif

Secrets:
Little ol' August is a drug addict.
She's a thief and most of her items are stolen.
August was once arrested for a petty theft charge and another for drug possession.
Her mother is a prostitute and allowed one of her customers to take advantage of August.
August's mother has no idea where she is and August blackmailed her to make her keep quiet about what happened.
August just so happened to follow in her mother's footsteps and is currently maintaining herself by living as an escort.

Talents:
August got into Hawthorne solely on her musical talent.

Extra Curricular:
Band.

Desired Classes:
English 3.
Geometry.
Chemistry.
Intro to Government & Economics.

*Orchestra Advanced.
Music Theory Intermediate.
Choir Intro.
German 2.

Honors?:
Most definitely not.

Twitter Name:
Camera_Pxrn
tumblr_n11ms86REM1qmtfiyo1_400.gif

Affiliations:
Love Interest:
Axel Carrison-Ex-Love Interest
Unknown by August, Axel was feeling a bit stressed and hurt by his current situation with Rose.. When August had brought up that she noticed something was wrong with Axel, the two got involved in.. something, only for Axel to break it off. August really isn't quite sure what happened, but if she were honest with herself, she was a bit hurt at how easily Axel dismissed her.
Jaxon Lewis- Fling, Possible Friend
Sebastian Thomas-One Night Stand

Friends:
Vanessa Abernathy
Kolton Birch
Quinton Decaro-Teasing Buddy
Desty Fauchex-Complicated
Annabelle Finch
Kyden Jeffer
Fiona Lee-So adorable!
Julian Micheals-Good Friend
Eliza Montgomery-Buddies