Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting sorry sorry this wasn't really notifying me after a certain page I shall go forth and read now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be busy today and probably tomorrow, but I should be able to get on at least once!

I mentioned Violet.. had to edit forgot you changed anna's name to violet @IceQueen

I saw. I'll get to it in a bit

Also @Gorgeous♠Chaos I responded to Julian, if you were wondering. I just thought I would let you know in case it didn't go through. I will try and have the rest of my intros up later.

Also @Gorgeous♠Chaos I responded to Julian, if you were wondering. I just thought I would let you know in case it didn't go through. I will try and have the rest of my intros up later.
I know that you responded, I will try to get Julian up in a bit. I will let you know cause it will be with my last post.

I know that you responded, I will try to get Julian up in a bit. I will let you know cause it will be with my last post.
Alright. I will try to get the others up now since a few people are waiting on axel

Posting tomorrow, since I have been working on cses all day lol.
@Gorgeous♠Chaos Natasha won't be angry anymore after that comment by Bash xD

Reactions: HEX
@IceQueen Do you want to get through Lindsay and Marianne's argument over PM? Then we can go back and forth for a while and post the whole thing at once when it's over. I can just see this being a fast-paced, dialogue heavy situation.

@IceQueen Do you want to get through Lindsay and Marianne's argument over PM? Then we can go back and forth for a while and post the whole thing at once when it's over. I can just see this being a fast-paced, dialogue heavy situation.
Yeah, I am down for that~ Shoot me a PM for whenever

*Sips tea and waits for this fight to be posted*

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
I'll be posting tomorrow

""

74f9493bf1a8157181f3637d3d452f2c.jpg

Name:
Asher Edward Nolan
Grade:
Sophmore
Sexuality:
Homosexual (In the closet)
Clique (must be one of the ones listed):
No-Group
Personality:

Asher is pretty shy when he has to talk to people, because he doesn't know anyone and is afraid to be picked on, which he tries to not say anything in class. He is funny and goofy when you get to know him, and can be really sarcastic and have an attitude at points if you are really close to him and get to know him. But he tries to stay positive throughout his life. He has a fire inside him that is building up over time, which holds how much anger and emotion he can take before he snps which could be verbal or physical.
History:
Asher is from a family of nine, his two mothers and his six other siblings. two of his siblings being adopted by birth, one being a natural child, two were nephews of one of the mothers and him and his biological twin sister being adopted at the age of seven. Even though his mothers treated him like a child, his brothers and sisters teased him a lot, one of the older brothers said that he wasn't even a real brother. He had been from an abusive home before with his sister, but after CAS found out about the abuse, they were sent to a foster family which were their future mothers. After that he had been bullied a lot at his school but found a new talent, which was acting and writing.
Strengths:
-He is passing all of his subjects with a b average, and is getting an A in english

Weaknesses:
Habits:
Secrets:
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it):
Extra Curricular:
Desired Classes:
Does this student wish to be an honors student? (Please explain qualifications. Must be realistic for acceptance into honors program.)
Twitter Name: (Your characters, not yours)
Relationships: (Who you love, hate, like or date. Any relationship you have with anyone prior to the first day.)
Favorite Song:

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Ugh I am so sorry that I've only gotten a post up for Freedom. I've been really busy lately. I'll try as hard as I can to get a few more up if not all of them

Okay guys so I've finish posts for Infinity and Daniel. Now I just gotta work on Kolton and Vincent, which I will probably do later

Status
Not open for further replies.