3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hello, I need a little help ^^

I'm trying to post on a particular thread, but it keeps telling me that there's a server error and that I can't post there. Also cannot start a new conversation either, but for some reason it's been okay to post on a random third thread that I use for conversation.

Any advice on things to try?

Thank you!!

@Miria First: Give Iwaku a good hard refresh in the browser. (shift+F5) We recently had a server transfer and it may not have reloaded everything properly for you.

If that doesn't work, link me the thread that is giving you the server error. Also, is it the same server error when you try to send a Convo or a different kind of issue? (like just not loading, or going to a blank screen, etc)

Heyo, thank you for the quick reply! I think I figured out that the issue just happens when I try to copy and paste from Word ^^'

It did used to work before when I did this, but maybe I switched up a few settings or something- anyways, it was an easy fix, but thank you for the advice!!

I did find a big bug yesterday where super long posts don't want to post the first time, but if you post a tiny post and then edit it in, it will work! Jared is hopefully going to have that fixed for us soon. O: