Having trouble keeping saved drafts saved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kelsi Kitsune

Original poster
I don't know if it's a bug, or if I just suck at keeping stuff saved, or if it has a certain amount of time before it clears it, but I keep losing drafts I've made, after taking a day or two to think up some more stuff.

The draft save is a fail safe and not meant to actually save drafts for more than a day (I'm pretty sure it's limit is twenty-four hours) o,o If you need to save drafts, I would suggest utilizing your blog :)

Reactions: LunaValentine
The save feature is more of a -if you accidentally click away from the page you won't loose everything- kind of thing. The draft will disappear after 24 hours and even if you come back within 24 hours, I wouldn't suggest to rely on it because it can fail. If you know you will want to come back and write on something later or need to think about it before posting, then you should always save it on your computer (or in a private blog post) because the save system isn't bulletproof and isn't meant to save stuff for very long. It is just there so that you might be able to get your stuff back if you goofed and clicked away from the side before posting.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Okay, thank you! So, I know I don't just suck at doing things. I will probably resort to google docs for drafting posts from now own. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.