FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
Est most of the time after 2 pm. except days off.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi, Mystery
Yes, I am having issues seeing my followed threads, and forums, also I am now not getting updates on my alerts. Its been working on and off since I started a few days ago. So I am not sure what to do now? I hope that you can help me Thank you

I've done what that tells me to do, and it's still not working...

General alerts , but it's just not alerts, it's where I go to follow threads and forums it's not saving them... even though it says they are marked, it's not showing. in the correct area.

Hmm, it seems to be working for me o.o To be clear, you have Alert Preferences set to receive alerts when someone replies to a thread (you can check your preferences under Alert Preferences in the drop down menu under your name) and your checking the individual folders, right?

Last edited:
Hmm, it seems to be working for me o.o To be clear, you have Alert Preferences set to receive alerts when someone replies to a thread (you can check your preferences under Alert Preferences in the drop down menu under your name) and your checking the individual folders, right?

Yes, I do, but they are not/were not showing in the folders themselves

Yes, I do, but they are not/were not showing in the folders themselves

I think the problem is that the "Watched Threads" link is not going to directly to ALL watched threads, it's only showing the ones with recent posts. You need to click the "Show all watched threads" link to see all of them.

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
Status
Not open for further replies.