Haven Reporting In

47Haven

Original poster
Good tidings everyone,

My name is 47Haven, been roleplaying for around 6 years now, started in Junior High, but has been on and off. Used to RP on vocaloidotaku.net, dunno if anyone here was from there as well, and after quitting there has been RPing through personal chats with some friend.

I love expanding my writing skill, and feel that writing an RP is a great way to get my thoughts out, especially since i often daydream about a certain situations and plot.

I stumbled onto Iwaku a while back, but never joined due to already having an RP partner, and i quite like how in-depth and writing focused this website is, so i decided to join.

I am open for a wide variety of RPing, and lately has been quite interested in an organized crime settings. Mainly plays as bi female, but i can do both male and female, and others orientation as well.

I hope that i will be able to improve my writings here!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku! This is a friendly and helpful place to role play and it's also a great place to improve. Settle in and let us know if you have any questions, we're always happy to help. Most of all though...HAVE FUN!

Reactions: 47Haven
Welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for to expand your skills.

Reactions: 47Haven