Have You Thanked Your Partner(s) Lately?

@Iona and @The Mood is Write are the only two off top of my head I can think to thank for being amazing writers and being patient with my particular brand of writing.

All the others have kinda quit on me, @Mako Torriblaidd is still around but we're just sorta in a group RP together..

No wonder I only get alerts once or twice a day.. My request thread needs to be expanded or something!

Edit: @Spammy how could I forget them!? They're pretty awesome as well!

A shout out to:

@KayLove For being my partner on my longest Roleplay ever and not getting annoyed at my one-liners
@el11korea For keeping up with Demetrius' family and for adding suspense
@NovaCaster For testing my writing limits
@UnicornBunny For not caring that it takes me three hours to reply sometimes
@CarnivorousDistaste Because I have WB and have neglected the Roleplay for a few days

There's more but...you know...

Well... If I had to thank a few people, it would really be only four.

@Mits Mainly because we not only annoy the hell out of each other in real life but because she's one of the only few people that have really stuck with me through these last few years which have been somewhat tough. But because we have known each other almost ten years and have RPed five out of those many years, she's the person I am most thankful for. Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have her as one of my only friends in both real life and internet life.
I'd like to thank NATC for that fateful day in the school gym during the pep rally when we decided to pass notes in a Dolphin Notebook that would evolve into a full blown RP at one point. Back when humans could "POOF", and coming through bedroom windows was just how you said "Hi". We weren't exactly very skilled, but it was enough to get us to keep it up for this long. This was also when I drew people made out of noodles and thought I was the greatest 14 year old artist ever.

The point is, I'd probably still be drawing noodle people and have zero writing experience if it wasn't for NATC. There would also be a lot of childhood films that I would have never seen if I wasn't over there practically every weekend.

• Love
Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
A shout out to:

@KayLove For being my partner on my longest Roleplay ever and not getting annoyed at my one-liners
@el11korea For keeping up with Demetrius' family and for adding suspense
@NovaCaster For testing my writing limits
@UnicornBunny For not caring that it takes me three hours to reply sometimes
@CarnivorousDistaste Because I have WB and have neglected the Roleplay for a few days

There's more but...you know...
One of the best partners I have had yet <3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, I should stop and thank all the amazing people who have the patience to roleplay with me.

So my whole heart goes to @redblood and @Aine . These two I have known for quite a while now and they have been the only people to stick around even when I left Iwaku for months on an end. Shame I am not RPing with redblood anymore, but we're still kicking it with my other girl. You two ladies, are rocking my world every time we speak!

Another special thanks goes to @Dipper . This guy is amazing! I have only RPed with him for a while but his writing style, the way he can pull of as a complicated character as Thranduil... Man, you leave me speechless sometimes.

Though these guys have my heart, this woman has my pants @fatalrendezvous . We only started RPing, or more like chatrping couple days ago, but I already love the whole exchange that we have going on. This lady is just amazing and I am so grateful to have been able to spend those last few sleepless nights with her and her amazing Southern character.

However, for me it is not only about thanking the RP partner. It is about thanking all the other people here on Iwaku who make this site feel like home for me @Malkuthe Highwind , @Lstorm , @Myrnodyn , @Fiona , @Diana , @Vay , @Shadow , @Alan , @Esthalia and all the rest of you guys who hang around in cbox, so if I forgot anyone, I am really sorry but there is just so many of you guys that if I were to remember you all and then list you, the server would shut down.

Well, this is my thanks to you guys! Stay awesome as you are!

So my whole heart goes to @redblood and @Aine . These two I have known for quite a while now and they have been the only people to stick around even when I left Iwaku for months on an end. Shame I am not RPing with redblood anymore, but we're still kicking it with my other girl. You two ladies, are rocking my world every time we speak!
Aaaw :D
ONE DAY WE'LL GET THE PERFECT IDEA AND START ROLEPLAYING AGAIN!! ONE DAY!! You were my first long lasting love partner, I won't let go, EVER! MOHAHHAHAHA. -Just waiting for you, me and @Aine to start a threesome roleplay together, cause you just made me ship us.-

Yes, I should stop and thank all the amazing people who have the patience to roleplay with me.

Another special thanks goes to @Dipper . This guy is amazing! I have only RPed with him for a while but his writing style, the way he can pull of as a complicated character as Thranduil... Man, you leave me speechless sometimes.

Though these guys have my heart, this woman has my pants @fatalrendezvous . We only started RPing, or more like chatrping couple days ago, but I already love the whole exchange that we have going on. This lady is just amazing and I am so grateful to have been able to spend those last few sleepless nights with her and her amazing Southern character.

However, for me it is not only about thanking the RP partner. It is about thanking all the other people here on Iwaku who make this site feel like home for me @Malkuthe Highwind , @Lstorm , @Myrnodyn , @Fiona , @Diana , @Vay , @Shadow , @Alan , @Esthalia and all the rest of you guys who hang around in cbox, so if I forgot anyone, I am really sorry but there is just so many of you guys that if I were to remember you all and then list you, the server would shut down.

Well, this is my thanks to you guys! Stay awesome as you are!
I was thanked! This is a first. Erm. I guess my biggest thanks would go to the following.

@GreenLady I've mentioned before that the RP with you was probably got me hooked on this place, and that you've helped to encourage me towards getting my writing out there, so there's that.

@The_Kafadanapa , @Blade Master , @Samfool Couple of you know me better than probably anyone here. Sam, don't actually know you all too well, but you seem like a pretty cool guy. As for the other two, I've definitely gotta say you've been through a lot with me. More than you may know; you guys have offered me a home away from home since long before I knew about Iwaku.

Then, naturally, the mods. The one's I know, at least, to some degree; @Diana and @Vay. I've undoubtedly caused them far more trouble than I should have lately, but that doesn't change everything they've done, everything they go through for the site. And I think, because of that, they deserve a thank you from everyone.

And last but not least, the people who have made this place my escape, the closest thing I have to a sanctuary. Especially since I started college. Which would mostly encompass the people who regular the boxes; @Tribs , @Renegade Proxy , @Myrnodyn , @Muna , @WarriorHeart , @Xnijmai , @TheReturner , @Reaper Jack , @Anya_x , @Elle , @Seiji , and all the rest of you beautiful bastards.

Last edited:
I don't have much time so I am gonna make this fast! There are so many rp partners whom I have come to know and love, you're all so great! I am one busy Fox, so I don't always get to respond as often as I'd like, but I feel I should give you some love none the less!!

@Supah Turtle
You're such an amazing writer, I am so glad we have gotten our time to write together and become such good friends!
@Anya_x
You're so great, we have been rping together for so long, Iwaku would certainly not be the same for me. You're such a great writer and friend!
@Kelsi Kitsune @Lewi @um...something @Touch of Insanity @fatalrendezvous @Esthalia @Red Velvet @Vixen @Ashley Ketchum @Nassi @Hydronine

You're all beautiful and super amazing, and I am so happy to come to have known you all not only as writers, but as friends. You're all the best! Love you guys!!

Last edited:
Give yourself some credit, girl! You have been an amazing RP partner and I cannot believe we hadn't gotten around to RPing together sooner!

Here's to many more sleepless sessions. <3

• Love
Reactions: The Returner
I suppose I should jump on the praise wagon and throw out some recognition. I've been here for a few years and I'm very pleased to have met and worked on some amazing stories with these people. Thank you to the people who put up with me and my sudden absences and hang out with me all the time in Steambox. You are all beautious. :)

@LaharlSama , @DawnsLight, @Hirohashi, @Tribs, @Myrnodyn, @Cerulean, @LVL1337N00B, @ConstructPylons
@Red Velvet, @Anya_x @Reaper Jack, @Elle , @fatalrendezvous, @Fiona, @Renegade Proxy, @Hydronine, @Linarrina @Dedtoo @Lstorm, @Ceridwyn, @Elyd, @Jack Shade, @CammyCaprid, @dunruffle

If I left anyone out, I apologize.

Oh wow. So many people, some of which i believe are no longer here on Iwaku.

@everyone? Does that work :P No? Darn i gotta pull out the list -brings out a large ass book with names-

@Esthalia @Fiona @Anya @Elle @Kanoi @fatalrendezvous @Ayla @Turtle @Dawn @DawnsLight @Hirohashi @Myrnodyn @Shadow @F0X @Jinx @Hydronine @MissWrong (but she always changes her username so idk what it is anymore) @Emi @Red Velvet @Xnijmai

God. i know there is more but for the life of me my brain won't work. Everyone I have ever roleplayed with, Thank you for each and every opportunity. I appreciate your time and creativity ^_^

Fixed for Ayla and jinx

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow. So many people, some of which i believe are no longer here on Iwaku.

@everyone? Does that work :P No? Darn i gotta pull out the list -brings out a large ass book with names-

@Esthalia @Fiona @Anya @Elle @Kanoi @fatalrendezvous @Ayla @Turtle @Dawn @DawnsLight @Hirohashi @Myrnodyn @Shadow @F0X @Jinx @Hydronine @MissWrong (but she always changes her username so idk what it is anymore) @Emi

God. i know there is more but for the life of me my brain won't work. Everyone I have ever roleplayed with, Thank you for each and every opportunity. I appreciate your time and creativity ^_^
I think you tagged the wrong Jinx XD

@Evan Pen has been the best roleplay partner I could ever hope for. Our writing styles mesh really well, and our characters just click so effortlessly (we don't force anything that doesn't feel natural, like friendships or relationships) and I've never had a roleplay partner that just worked so well. We know that if the other doesn't reply to a roleplay for awhile that we do intend to and we wont let it die, so there's no stress of feeling like we're forced to reply when we're not up to it. I've never been so emotionally involved in roleplays before either, and I've never felt so strongly for somebody else's characters. I don't know where I'd be in the roleplaying world if I hadn't met him. And besides all that, he is easily one of the best friend's I've EVER had. Really, what more can you ask for in a roleplay partner?

@Inati is a wonderful writer, and I have not had as much fun with a thread in a long time as I am having with her.