Have You Thanked Your Partner(s) Lately?

Wow, this a thing? I've never seen or done this before xD

I like it.

Personally I only have 2 rps going right now, one's new with @SlatersDeath , and I'm enjoying it alot, and the other one's with @Ace of Mana which I've loved since it started. Ace is definitely my favorite rp buddy on this site, and I gotta thank her for putting up with my nonsense.

@LazyFanatic Awww you are too kind my dear! You are certainly one of my faves too with rp and general random nonsense talks we have!

• Love
Reactions: LazyFanatic
THANK YOU @SlatersDeath so much for posting this, I really appreciate it. Many wouldn't even put the effort into deciding to recognize all their partners and expressing their appreciation like this. I'm glad we're still writing together--however absurdly busy my schedule is--and I'm sure our stories will reach their masterful ends! You're one of my favorite partners and your posts always make me excited and we always seem to agree on awesome plot events together! You're an amazing writer (Woot woot!) and friend and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Don't forget to smile! :jump:

ON to my other fave writers on this site! (in no particular order :)

@MissOutlaw You are one of my oldest friends and partners in the lovely realm of Iwaku and you were the first to guide me into becoming a better writer ever since I got started here. You're wonderful to work with and our characters are AMAZING and I always have hope for our stories and still daydream about them and listen to the songs we chose for them and everything, especially when I miss you. You're beautiful and funny and UBER TALENTED and I always look forward to the advancement of the three rps we write together, no matter how long it takes! <3

@Razie Angel I know I don't converse with you much like I used to, but I've been kinda tempted to change that because I know you've been through some really rough times (not to say that everyone else on this list hasn't) but your writing skills. like DAaaang you can write! We've ended up in more than one rp together but it never really survived (unfortunately). Either way, I'm grateful to have met you and read your words and played with you cuz you're crazy Talented and fun to play with :)

@tinfoil_fedora I remember when I found your partner request and figured 'eh. why not?" And then you shared with me your awesome plot and this super rad map and your amazing character and oh my gosh I didn't expect so much awesomeness so quickly! I have actually learned many new vocabulary words from you and I honestly really appreciate that. You have such a unique writing style and I always feel like I'm playing catch up with your incredible writing every time our story progresses. I don't want it to end unfinished no matter how long we take with it. Thanks for being understanding about my absences and delighting me with your words! :)

@MST3K 4ever I know we haven't been friends for long, but it seems our ideas are usually in sync and your writing is Grrrreat! Your characters are awesome and I promise I will start our new story very soon! So grateful to have met you and can't wait to see what happens in our newest romance story ^-^

@Sora1297 Hellloooooooo RobinDylanScoobyMickeyBlackRoseSpidey....Wazzzuuuup? You're so great, you little genius! I remember when we started our first story back when...well what seems like years ago! You have so many super amazing ideas that you can't even keep track of them all, you're so uber creative and enthusiastic and fun and we always get along and have so many stories to write it's insane. You're crazy, but I can't get enough of our rps and you're a wonderful friend and I'm sooo grateful I met youuuu! *GLOMP*!!!!

@Buio I don't even know what to say here. How do I summarize how grateful I am to have you in my computer to talk to whenever? You've been so wonderful and understanding and enlightening and I can never get enough! We have so much to do in and out of rp and somehow our stories go on and we have so much fun and I can't tell you how many times I've smiled reading your messages even if we're physically miles and miles apart! Thank you for your INCREDIBLE writing and for always being there, my friend. *ENDLESS HUGS*:D

@Edwin Felspar Yeah we only have one story and yeah it takes us forever to add to it, but I still read it over sometimes. I miss you and your messages and your writing. I have learned much about myself while writing in our rp that song you sent me to describe it so catchy I still play it on my ipod whenever i think of our story. It simply never gets old. Let's keep playing, okay? :]

@Shelby Hey I know we aren't super close or anything, but I just wanted to mention how amazing of a writer you are. I'm so glad I decided to pm you after I say your partner request so many months ago. I know I don't post as frequently as I should, but I really do love our story and I've been waiting for something as awesome as its unique storyline for so long so I definitely don't want to give it up. You always put so much effort into your replies and I really appreciate that. Let's keep playing! (:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_aigiz40i0jcw8ko4cccww0gog_640.gif
tumblr_mppg19lNeF1qhd7epo2_1280.jpg

Honorable Mentions:
I know we haven't spoken in a loong time but the stories we did have were great and I'm sorry if I disappointed you or it went to the graveyard without having to, but I'm grateful we've played together :)

@abibliophobia
@Ornstein
@TheRealHermione
@Eli Storm
@Nat
@Smallz
@Roche_777
@LogicfromLogic
@Ellimist
@Madeline
@Polystical
@Natsumi
@NotAllThatCreative
@Ivan: Duke of Beards

No accounts found, but you guys were AWESOME!
@SkyBarrier212
@Operator

Last edited:
THANK YOU @SlatersDeath so much for posting this, I really appreciate it. Many wouldn't even put the effort into deciding to recognize all their partners and expressing their appreciation like this. I'm glad we're still writing together--however absurdly busy my schedule is--and I'm sure our stories will reach their masterful ends! You're one of my favorite partners and your posts always make me excited and we always seem to agree on awesome plot events together! You're an amazing writer (Woot woot!) and friend and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Don't forget to smile! :jump:

@MissOutlaw You are one of my oldest friends and partners in the lovely realm of Iwaku and you were the first to guide me into becoming a better writer ever since I got started here. You wonderful to work with and our characters are AMAZING and I always have hope for our stories and still daydream about them and listen to the songs we chose for them and everything, especially when I miss you. You're beautiful and funny and UBER TALENTED and I always look forward to the advancement of the three rps we write together, no matter how long it takes! <3

@Razie Angel I know I don't converse with you much like I used to, but I've been kinda tempted to change that because I know you've been through some really rough times (not to say that everyone else on this list hasn't) but your writing skills. like DAaaang you can write! We've ended up in more than one rp together but it never really survived (unfortunately). Either way, I'm grateful to have met you and read your words and played with you cuz you're crazy Talented and fun to play with :)

@tinfoil_fedora I remember when I found your partner request and figured 'eh. why not?" And then you shared with me your awesome plot and this super rad map and your amazing character and oh my gosh I didn't expect so much awesomeness so quickly! I have actually learned many new vocabulary words from you and I honestly really appreciate that. You have such a unique writing style and I always feel like I'm playing catch up with your incredible writing every time our story progresses. I don't want it to end unfinished no matter how long we take with it. Thanks for being understanding about my absences and delighting me with your words! :)

@MST3K 4ever I know we haven't been friends for long, but it seems our ideas are usually in sync and your writing id Great! Your characters are awesome and I promise I will start our new story very soon! So grateful to have met you and can't wait to see what happens in our newest romance story ^-^

@Sora1297 Hellloooooooo RobinDylanScoobyMickeyBlackRoseSpidey....Wazzzuuuup? You're so great, you little genius! I remember when we started our first story back when...well what seems like years ago! You have so many super amazing ideas that you can't even keep track of them all, you're so uber creative and enthusiastic and fun and we always get along and have so many stories to write it's insane. You're crazy, but I can't get enough of our rps and you're a wonderful friend and I'm sooo grateful I met youuuu! *GLOMP*!!!!

@Buio I don't even know what to say here. How do I summarize how grateful I am to have you in my computer to talk to whenever? You've been so wonderful and understanding and enlightening and I can never get enough! We have so much to do in and out of rp and somehow our stories go on and we have so much fun and I can't tell you how many times I've smiled reading your messages even if we're physically miles and miles apart! Thank you for your INCREDIBLE writing and for always being there, my friend. :D

@Edwin Felspar Yeah we only have one story and yeah it takes us forever to add to it, but I still read it over sometimes. I miss you and your messages and your writing. I have learned much about myself while writing in our rp that song you sent me to describe it so catchy I still play it on my ipod whenever i think of our story. It simply never gets old. Let's keep playing, okay? :]

@Shelby Hey I know we aren't super close or anything, but I just wanted to mention how amazing of a writer you are. I'm so glad I decided to pm you after I say your partner request so many months ago. I know I don't post as frequently as I should, but I really do love our story and I've been waiting for something as awesome as its unique storyline for so long so I definitely don't want to give it up. You always put so much effort into your replies and I really appreciate that. Let's keep playing! (:

Honorable Mentions:
I know we haven't spoken in a loong time but the stories we did have were great and I'm sorry if I disappointed you or it went to the graveyard without having to, but I'm grateful we've played together :)

@abibliophobia
@Ornstein
@TheRealHermione
@Eli Storm
@Nat
@Smallz
@Roche_777
@LogicfromLogic
@Ellimist
@Madeline
@Polystical
@Natsumi
@NotAllThatCreative

@SkyBarrier212
@Operator
Maybe we could figure another plot out sometime ^.^

Reactions: Ravenbelle
First! >:D

*Edit*

FUCK! Somebody beat me to it :(

But seriously, thank you @Ravenbelle! It really means a lot to hear that I'm appreciated! You're an awesome partner too and I'm so glad I met you here! You're one of my first RP buddies here and I wouldn't have it any other way! ^^

*glomp*

• Bucket of Rainbows

@MissOutlaw You are one of my oldest friends and partners in the lovely realm of Iwaku and you were the first to guide me into becoming a better writer ever since I got started here. You're wonderful to work with and our characters are AMAZING and I always have hope for our stories and still daydream about them and listen to the songs we chose for them and everything, especially when I miss you. You're beautiful and funny and UBER TALENTED and I always look forward to the advancement of the three rps we write together, no matter how long it takes! <3

@MST3K 4ever I know we haven't been friends for long, but it seems our ideas are usually in sync and your writing is Grrrreat! Your characters are awesome and I promise I will start our new story very soon! So grateful to have met you and can't wait to see what happens in our newest romance story ^-^

@Buio I don't even know what to say here. How do I summarize how grateful I am to have you in my computer to talk to whenever? You've been so wonderful and understanding and enlightening and I can never get enough! We have so much to do in and out of rp and somehow our stories go on and we have so much fun and I can't tell you how many times I've smiled reading your messages even if we're physically miles and miles apart! Thank you for your INCREDIBLE writing and for always being there, my friend. *ENDLESS HUGS*:D

Honorable Mentions:

@abibliophobia
@Ornstein
@TheRealHermione
@Eli Storm
@Nat
@Smallz
@Roche_777
@LogicfromLogic
@Ellimist
@Madeline
@Polystical
@Natsumi
@NotAllThatCreative

@SkyBarrier212
@Operator
Aww thanks! I loved our RP too! :D I don't exactly remember what happened >.< I truly loved it though!

• Thank You
Well... If I had to thank a few people, it would really be only four.

@Mits Mainly because we not only annoy the hell out of each other in real life but because she's one of the only few people that have really stuck with me through these last few years which have been somewhat tough. But because we have known each other almost ten years and have RPed five out of those many years, she's the person I am most thankful for. Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have her as one of my only friends in both real life and internet life.

@Santario This happens to be one of the easiest people to get along with and to compromise with. She is so very kind and has been one of only two RP partners on this site who have actually stuck with me. I have a hard time keeping partners but I have yet to lose this one and I would rather not lose her simply because she's so easy to talk with and, as stated before, so very kind.

And last but not least @truedevilslicer Let's just say that this person is one of the easiest to get along with as well. They have stuck with me for over three months now, the longest RP I've had thus far on this site. We may not RP as much but should they approach me about doing a different RP, I'd be more than willing to take it on.

The other person I would like to thank is not on the site. She happens to be on a different site and we have been RPing since 2011. She is so very understanding and so kind. And like Mits, she's one of my only few friends. We both have this habit of thinking that the other is mad when one doesn't reply for long periods of time, that's a big flaw but we soon get over it. Most of my characters that I use come from the RP I have with her and I highly doubt I would be where I am with my writing if it wasn't thanks to her.

Long story short, I would like to thank these people simply because they stuck with me and have now become something close to a friend or are a friend to me. I don't have many friends in my life, simply because I rarely think they're worth my time unless I like them as a person, but these few have stuck around. I cannot forget about one of my other internet friends whom I have also known since 2012. We just sit around and talk about geeky things such as Doctor Who and Sleepy Hollow (FOX) but it's stuff like that that matters most to me. So, thank you all for entering in my life in some sort of fashion.

• Love
Reactions: Santario
Well... If I had to thank a few people, it would really be only four.

@Mits Mainly because we not only annoy the hell out of each other in real life but because she's one of the only few people that have really stuck with me through these last few years which have been somewhat tough. But because we have known each other almost ten years and have RPed five out of those many years, she's the person I am most thankful for. Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have her as one of my only friends in both real life and internet life.

@Santario This happens to be one of the easiest people to get along with and to compromise with. She is so very kind and has been one of only two RP partners on this site who have actually stuck with me. I have a hard time keeping partners but I have yet to lose this one and I would rather not lose her simply because she's so easy to talk with and, as stated before, so very kind.

And last but not least @truedevilslicer Let's just say that this person is one of the easiest to get along with as well. They have stuck with me for over three months now, the longest RP I've had thus far on this site. We may not RP as much but should they approach me about doing a different RP, I'd be more than willing to take it on.

The other person I would like to thank is not on the site. She happens to be on a different site and we have been RPing since 2011. She is so very understanding and so kind. And like Mits, she's one of my only few friends. We both have this habit of thinking that the other is mad when one doesn't reply for long periods of time, that's a big flaw but we soon get over it. Most of my characters that I use come from the RP I have with her and I highly doubt I would be where I am with my writing if it wasn't thanks to her.

Long story short, I would like to thank these people simply because they stuck with me and have now become something close to a friend or are a friend to me. I don't have many friends in my life, simply because I rarely think they're worth my time unless I like them as a person, but these few have stuck around. I cannot forget about one of my other internet friends whom I have also known since 2012. We just sit around and talk about geeky things such as Doctor Who and Sleepy Hollow (FOX) but it's stuff like that that matters most to me. So, thank you all for entering in my life in some sort of fashion.

Thank you <3 You are a great roleplayer and I won't just abandon you. I am one of the kinds of people that if RP isn't working but we click as people I will do my best to fix what is wrong with the RP. I have been Roleplaying for 14 years and I am all about the betterment of myself and others when it comes to roleplaying. I also fully understand the stresses of life and always state real life comes before RP. So just note I would never just drop you. Thank you again. <3

• Love
Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Hmm... I like this and I have some wonderful partners right now that deserve some love.

@Jiffy
@Peregrine
@Auri
@Cerulean
@F0X
@Touch of Insanity

I'd write you each a thing about why I appreciate you, but it would end up sounding all fluffy and cheesy like a hallmark card, so I'm going to say this about all of you... You're all wonderful writers, and I hope to continuing writing with you for a long time to come. <3

There are many people I'd like to thank but since I really only have one role-play going on at the moment I'll thank my current partner, @Moogle ! This role-play we're doing together is easily one of my favorites and he has also became my favorite partner as well as an awesome friend, so I'm thankful for that. ^_^

Once more, thanks again! To anyone that's role-played with me in all honesty. :)

@ғʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ
Definitely one of my favorite partners, if not my absolute favorite. I also really enjoy our little roleplay that we do c:

I have many people I would like to thank for giving me the opportunity to RP with them! You guys truly are amazing RPers and I enjoy RPing with you guys!
((Btw this isn't in any particular order!))

@Wintermoon
@ScarletNova
@Alisandria
@Vampiregirl97
@Nassi
@Valiente
@Alison
@Rieezy
@Rin Mico
@HollowEastWord

And a special shout out to my amazing girlfriend @LittleMissTinkerToy ! I love you and so glad I met you on her. You are a great RPer and a wonderful woman!

And another shout out to two people I have known since I first got this account:

@Cry

[COLOR=rgb(153, 255, 204)][USER=4513]@Akuma

[/COLOR]
@Ravenbelle

even though we haven't talked or RPed in a while you guys are awesome![/USER]

Last edited:
Ok well I guess I'll be doing one hehehehe
this is a shout out not just the people I tag but the people rp with in general.
Like what I wrote in a blog a while ago how roleplaying helps me. It helps me quite a bit through my depression and other moments of my life. I have those days where I can't rp at all and I have those other days where I can rp for days. and I really think those people that have been really patient with me on those days where I can't role play for weeks actually. I love every RP I do with anybody there always very special and always very fun to me. So thank you guys thank you very much for always being there and helping me through my very bad times... By just creating another world with me and interacting. You guys are the best love you all. (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

so this is going to be the first shout out to @C92cool I want to take him for being the first person to ever role play with me on here. And it was really a fun role play and I thank you for all the fun conversations we had . I know its been awhile since we actually role played but you know I hope to change that.

This is a shout out to my patient roleplayers
@Azrael (my birthday buddy we RP Pisces style)
@Midnight Justin
@ChandoraChan
@KatherinWinter
@Tenno
@Frey ( especially this guy he's always so patient and understanding and caring. One of my most favorite role players)
@Nanovirus27

New RP partners
@NovaCaster
@Nassi
@UnicornBunny
@Shadow_Snow_Storm
@Akumulosis

and a special shout out to my boyfriend. He is also one of my most favorite role players. I remember when we first started roleplaying together. we roleplayed all day and all night every day last summer. And when I was on here and I was not even looking for a relationship. But I guess I can say you had me at hello.
We did kind of had a falling out and we didn't speak for quite a while but a second chance came and we took it. And this time I see that our relationship is a little bit better than it was before... We just recently got back together so there's a lot more stuff to work out but I'm very happy that we're together. I love you so very much and don't see myself with anyone else. I'm happy your mine( ˘ ³˘)♥
@Eli Storm

Thank you guys so much loves you all
*huge everyone *
(っ´▽`)っ
THANK_YOU_by_AnimeForFun724.jpg thank-you-gif-2.gif

Ok well I guess I'll be doing one hehehehe
this is a shout out not just the people I tag but the people rp with in general.
Like what I wrote in a blog a while ago how roleplaying helps me. It helps me quite a bit through my depression and other moments of my life. I have those days where I can't rp at all and I have those other days where I can rp for days. and I really think those people that have been really patient with me on those days where I can't role play for weeks actually. I love every RP I do with anybody there always very special and always very fun to me. So thank you guys thank you very much for always being there and helping me through my very bad times... By just creating another world with me and interacting. You guys are the best love you all. (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

so this is going to be the first shout out to @C92cool I want to take him for being the first person to ever role play with me on here. And it was really a fun role play and I thank you for all the fun conversations we had . I know its been awhile since we actually role played but you know I hope to change that.

This is a shout out to my patient roleplayers
@Azrael (my birthday buddy we RP Pisces style)
@Midnight Justin
@ChandoraChan
@KatherinWinter
@Tenno
@Frey ( especially this guy he's always so patient and understanding and caring. One of my most favorite role players)
@Nanovirus27

New RP partners
@NovaCaster
@Nassi
@UnicornBunny
@Shadow_Snow_Storm
@Akumulosis

and a special shout out to my boyfriend. He is also one of my most favorite role players. I remember when we first started roleplaying together. we roleplayed all day and all night every day last summer. And when I was on here and I was not even looking for a relationship. But I guess I can say you had me at hello.
We did kind of had a falling out and we didn't speak for quite a while but a second chance came and we took it. And this time I see that our relationship is a little bit better than it was before... We just recently got back together so there's a lot more stuff to work out but I'm very happy that we're together. I love you so very much and don't see myself with anyone else. I'm happy your mine( ˘ ³˘)♥
@Eli Storm

Thank you guys so much loves you all
*huge everyone *
(っ´▽`)っ
View attachment 62133 View attachment 62134
O(≧▽≦)O ❣◕ ‿ ◕❣

• Love
Reactions: 1 person