Have You Ever.....?

Hmm, no.

HYE randomly tripped over nothing?

Yes, I do it weekly, even standing perfectly still.

HYR wanted a fictional book to be real?

Yes!

Have you ever just felt so hungry, no matter how much you eat?

I have! Not so often now though.

Have you ever 'seen' something and screamed at it, but realized seconds later that it was something harmless?
(I once thought a stain on the carpet was a huge bug and flipped out..)

I have. And it was exactly your experience. There was a fluff on the floor and it started moving from the fan above and I almost cried like a wee little baby.

HAVE YOU EVER.... had an entire 'conversation' with someone through text while asleep?

Nope. Never sleep-texted.

Have you ever seen a double rainbow in person?

Yes I have, a couple of times actually.

Have you ever laughed so hard that you cried?

Yes. It is a daily occurrence for me.

Have you ever...... had a bad date and accidentally texted your bad date about your bad date? :3

Nope. The only dates I've ever been on were fun.. Though I'm not sure they'd really be considered dates.

Have you ever destroyed something just for fun?

On several occasions...

HYR walked out of a concert and felt immortal...

Nope-never driven any car, actually.

Have you ever... Attempted to write a story and then ended up writing something completely different?

Story of my life! lol. But yes, back when I wrote stories.

Have you ever run away from home?

Nope and don't plan to.

Have you ever babysat six kids at once?

Well no, but I have taken care of 12 different pets of various owners (Mostly mine) at once.

Have you ever held a reptile of any sort of your own free will? (My little bro has a Berber Skink I hold all the time, and he's getting a corn snake within the next month or two.)

I used to catch lizards for fun, so, yes!

Have you ever swung on a trapeze?

No but I would, love too.

Have you ever hugged a lion?

Have you EVER!!!!!!............... had a reach around by one eyed dinosaur with aides??? O.O tell the truth!!