Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
.... about the history of farts? o__o Like when did people start noticing farts? When was it bad manners? When did it become funny? What is fart etiquette in other countries?

What are some random things you wonder about, but haven't bothered to look up and find the answers for?

What was the first guy who drink cow milk thinking?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ethys and Mid
Why the hell did glass become a thing? Who first looked at a bunch of sand and said "I'm gonna burn it and see what happens!"

Reactions: Mid
What goes through your head when you think about farts and it's origins. Those poor caveman probably scared themselves xD

Who the hell is Tycho Brahe and what does Didact mean?

Why are curse words such a big deal? I mean, they were regular words when they first came into existence. Who turned them into something negative? Why isn't it okay to use them in context involving their actual definition? :0

Who found iron, and was like "what's this? I should take it with me! It could be helpful!" And how the hell did they mine it?

Who looked at a pineapple and thought 'man, this spiky death machine probably has something juicy inside!'?

Who was the first person to rope a woman up in a bra and decide it was necessary?

Who was the first person to toss cow shit all over perfectly good vegetables without knowing it would help them grow? [I can imagine a wife screaming in the background of this one..]

Who decided to shake/stir cream long enough to make butter AND THEN DARED TO TASTE IT?

How did people take care of their teeth before toothbrushes and toothpastes were invented?

Who looked at a chicken and said "I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta that bird's butt"?

Why are curse words such a big deal? I mean, they were regular words when they first came into existence. Who turned them into something negative? Why isn't it okay to use them in context involving their actual definition? :0

I was actually pondering radio cursing the past few days. It seems like every swear word is now suddenly okay to say except for fuck, for some reason. A song will say bitch and shit and suddenly, fuck is garbled out. Either do none of it or all of it, because this "every word but that one" thing is distracting and weird.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Curse words are actually super interesting!

For example, did you know that 'heck' is actually a lot worse than it seems? People use it instead of 'hell', but it was originally a combination of 'hell' and 'fuck'. Guess your parents probably missed out on that definition when they started saying it around you as a kid.. Oopsie!

Fuck started out meaning 'to strike', which I think is cool, since now it still means you're striking something.. just with dangly bits! Boom! Pow! Strike it while it's hot! >u>

Most curse words started having 'bad' meanings around the 1500's, though some came a bit earlier or later. So.. blame your ancestors! They are the reason you can't fuck down your enemies and send them off for hecking with the devil.

You're welcome.

PS - I just found this riddle and it made me laugh like an idiot, so I'm going to share since it's sort-of-not-really-in-any-way-related to curse words.

A curious thing hangs by a man’s thigh
Under his coat. It has a hole in the front
It is stiff and hard, it has a good standing place;
When the man pulls his clothing up
Above his knee, he wants to touch that hole
With the head of his hanging thing.
It is the same length as that which it has filled before.

[It's a key, you dirty bastards.]

Why is it that when we're younger, we hate sleep but when we get older, we love it?

Who decided onions was a good food to invent?

Reactions: Grothnor
"Hmm, that wild dog/cat ate my babies and bites my dick off whenever I go near it. But I reckon if I set up an elaborate system of positive reinforcement over the next fifty generations of human history, I'll get something cute and huggable that has a soul and is highly photogenic."

"Hmm, that wild dog/cat ate my babies and bites my dick off whenever I go near it. But I reckon if I set up an elaborate system of positive reinforcement over the next fifty generations of human history, I'll get something cute and huggable that has a soul and is highly photogenic."
YOU WANTED IT. DONT LIE. >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.