Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Okay so, I was once an excellent admin because I have a lot of TOOLS like conversation card games that help me with creating new topics or writing prompts.

And I thought "oh hey, lemme pull that out and see what looks fun".

And uh... the first card I pulled was Have you ever had to kill something.

Seeing as this is supposed to be a deck of conversation cards for introverts to use at parties or something, I thought that was hilarious.

HAVE YOU EVER KILLED, IWAKU. HAVE YOU.

Or you could answer the other two questions if you don't wanna admit to murders.

Attachments

• 20210615_122217.jpg
    20210615_122217.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
You say something? Yes. Spiders. They do not belong in my bedroom, in my bathroom, or in my home at all. Also ants can fuck right off if they climb on me.

Reactions: Ollie
Which phrase is frequently uttered by you when things go wrong?
- "Oh, shit" probably.

The very first thing you remember learning at school?
- First thing that came to mind was: "Santa isn't real."

- Have you ever killed?
I accidentally killed a lizard once. I was a curious kid and wanted to see a lizard egg up close. Well, it fell and shattered when I tried putting it back. :[ That traumatized me for a while, lmao.

But if we're talking had to kill, then bugs. Many many bugs throughout my 25 years of existence. I also deliberated over killing a frog at one point because it was at my workplace and wouldn't leave (there were only a few minutes left til opening). I didn't have the heart to do it. Luckily, I managed to scare it to the door.

Last edited:
Phrase frequently uttered by you when things go wrong?
"Well, that's not very spicy..." - I forgot why I started saying that, but it's an integral part of my vocabulary now, pfft.

First thing you remember learning at school?
Hmmm... Spelling the word 'chandail' (french for sweater) and getting it wrong multiple times because for some reason I could not remember that the 'i' was there.

Have you ever killed?
I'm chill with bugs but the moment they touch me, they're on my territory and they die. Otherwise, I've only ever committed murder in video games... I'm pretty sure, anyway. >>

Which phrase is frequently uttered by you when things go wrong?
- Shaka, when the walls fell.

The very first thing you remember learning at school?
- The ABCs

- Have you ever killed?
Insects, in particular, mosquitos.

The phrase I use when things happen to go wrong.
-"Oh dear.." or "Dear lord"

What's the first thing I remember learning in school?
-Leaning about squares.. and for some reason How To Train Your Dragon.

Have I ever killed??
-Othen then insects I went hunting once, I killed a deer but only because
we trailed it for awhile and it bled out. ;-;

"Which phrase is frequently uttered by you when things go wrong?"
All the swear words known to human kind and "ope".

"The very first thing you remember learning at school?"
Poor kids don't get to have fun at the book fair and the story of Prometheus. (Primarily the eagle that the ripped out his guts every day.. we had several Greek mythology books in my fourth grade classroom.)

"Have you ever killed?"
A human, no, not yet anyway. As for bugs and videogame characters.... so... so many.

I've killed many bugs. My actions sadly led to the death of a mouse and her babies and a baby bunny, but thinking back there wasn't much I could have done anyway.

Also killed a lavender plant and some mums.

:| I'm a murderer.

Oh and like a billion RPs.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Kitti
@Ollie is clearly a fellow midwesterner. Hi! lmao

"Which phrase is frequently uttered by you when things go wrong?"
I usually go with "FUCK ME, and MY GRAY, MISERABLE LIFE". followed by more curses to spice things up.

"The very first thing you remember learning at school?"
The ABCs, I believe.

"Have you ever killed?"
Mosquitos. Like, a lot of them. And a few bugs here and there, and that one unfortunate time I accidentally killed a poor lizard. I felt so bad afterward.

Reactions: Kitti
I did not murder them, they walked into my traps and got themselves killed. Basically suicide. I'm the real victim here.

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I kill my characters all the time.

In life the largest thing I've killed was probably a snake.

Phrase frequently uttered by you when things go wrong?
"heck"
I regret it, this is what happens when you start doing things ironically >:[
I can't stop.

First thing you remember learning at school?
I remember learning to write my (nick)name in preschool because I wanted to write it on my special flowerpot that we were growing flowers in and could already read basic words but had trouble sounding out my own name and was mad.

Have you ever killed?
Doing work with animal models in science is rough and working with simple organisms is much easier in this way.