Have you ever been a fan...

D

Dream Spirit

Original poster
...of a roleplay?

Basically, have you ever read a roleplay that you were not involved in just because you found it interesting, and continued to read it because of this? Or do you like to read lots of different roleplays just for fun? What other reasons do you read other roleplays for if you do read them?

I don't really have any right now, but I occasionally read other roleplays. :3 I used to read a lot of posts on the Elenlond forums. :d

I have a few roleplays I don't play in but I regularly lurk at. Sometimes I read others, to see whether they are worth lurking at, but that's usually apparent from the first few posts. And sometimes I look at threads in the hall of fame, since those are finished and I don't have to worry that I'll never learn how they ended.

Reactions: Dream Spirit
I have a few roleplays I don't play in but I regularly lurk at. Sometimes I read others, to see whether they are worth lurking at, but that's usually apparent from the first few posts. And sometimes I look at threads in the hall of fame, since those are finished and I don't have to worry that I'll never learn how they ended.
Cool. :)

Heheh... I ended up checking the hall of fame since you said that. There's some good quality writing over there. ^_^

Does barnight count?
Because i do join it sometimes but the times i dont i like reading what happens once in awhile cause its so funny! XD

I read other people's roleplays all the time! And not just for modding! I'll see a title or a plot premise that looked interesting and then I just following along as everything unfolds. >:3

SO REMEMBER, GUYS AND GALS, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T USE SIZE 1 TEXT SO I CAN READ YOUR THREADS EASIER! t____t

I once stalked the thread between.. I think Junkie and Sophia - it was in the Bioshock Infinite universe - but I think it died. Sadface.

Other than that, I'm usually reading bits and pieces of random roleplays, ESPECIALLY THE STEAMY BITS, but I haven't watched someone else's thread for a long time.

I like stalking roleplays sometimes.~
Honestly, it's usually because I feel I'm too late to join in on one.
And, if I see someone's visual style of writing I like, I read their stuff more. - w-
Lurking is an art. <3