Have I mentioned how stunning your azure eyes are today?

G

GeekOut

Original poster
What is the craziest-sweetest-weirdest-funniest-something pick-up line that a character of yours would use?

HEY BABY, WANNA SEE IF MY QUARTER ROLL WILL FIT IN YOUR COIN WALLET? >:3

None of my characters would ever say that, but one day... one day....

Okay, I'm still laughing at yours, Diana.

Unfortunately, I don't really believe in pick-up lines. I like my characters to start with something simple like "hi." If I come up with any funny ones I'll definitely pop back in.

Still laughing.

from my character Aastha.

"Are you a fan of jello? Cause I'll go low on ja any time you'd like. Just sayin"

Beligzbus Longbothem II: "Oh! Hi! Man you're pretty! Is that hair real? It sure looks real. I knew a priest lady I helped save one time who looked kind of like you. She was bald though. Always talked in questions. Do you like locks?"

Johnny "Six Fingers" Tarr: You want something? Or are you just staring my way as per my bein' so Handsome?

Jacob Miner: I... I uh... I have to go.

Blind Dog Zahjha the Red: Love is a calling granted by those unshackled by the bonds of service. The purpose of we and I does not follow such a path.

Dr. Nikolai Oleg Sevlanka: Trust me, I'm a Doctor.

Sue McLean: You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dream. (Person spoken to: "Who said that?") Dr. Seuss.

Temius Richards: My my... You madame have a lovely pair of shoulders. Might they per chance be for sale? .... No no, just the shoulders. The offer would be quite substantial.

Ix: IX FINDS YONDER HOOMAN GIRL QUITE FETCHING! HOOMAN GIRL WILL MAKE GRAND SACRIFICE FOR ALL MIGHTY BOB. BLOOD FOR BOB!

"Deadward" Hammond: (as he finishes off maintaining his blood level from a dirty looking alley cat) You know the problem with Pussy? It's the taste... and the Hair always gets stuck in your teeth.

I have too many characters xD

Zaniest pickup-line used on one of my characters... does it have to be in this forum?

I can see Sayaku saying something strange like, "Are you a ram? You just rammed your way into my heart, that's for sure." Mind you, I don't really see most of my characters using pick up lines for real. But...If they did, that's an example of what Sayaku would use. And his sister would probably say something like, "You've cut the vines to my heart too quickly..." Or just say. "W-What is this feeling? My chest hurts." (<- More likely.)

Hrm...I may work on thinking of others. This is oddly entertaining~

Zaniest pickup-line used on one of my characters... does it have to be in this forum?
Any character, from any story. Maybe whoever you're thinking of could meet the character of their dreams here...

Well then. The main character of this story was the heiress to Hell, and it wasn't a stretch to say ImmortalityStartsAtTwenty for her.

So someone says to her, "Damn... I just burned myself."
She acts all concerned and fails to find and burn marks on that someone.
"I mean... staring at something so hot for so-"
At this point he is cut off by a slap to the face.

John Kobayashi: "..." (I'd talk, but my voice might blow your mind. No, seriously, I'm trained in vocal ki, my voice has literally blown people's minds.)
Richard Frost: "Love me. Or don't. It's not important."
Herr Drosselmyer: ((No pick-up line available. He's too obsessed with his doll to be focussed on any other female.))
John Marsh: "I like you! Let's go out!"