???
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
This might seem a bit random, but I'm genuinely curious as to what kinds of animals you guys let roam in your house. It's kind of my underhanded way of getting to know some of you people.

Anyway, I have a maltipoo. White and covered in ridiculous fur, with giant "puppy" eyes-- and he knows how to use them. He likes long walks in the neighborhood, challenging big dogs to fights, and rolling in your clean socks. Used to have a ball python, so those are always fun. You could stick cotton balls to his head and he'd be cool with it.

What about you guys?

Last edited:
I have two pets. A white and grey American Short Hair cat, named Miss Kitty. And an Axolotl named dragon.

I have two cats that I consider mine, the other two are my kids'. I have a lab/pit mix, and a lab something that has a really bad case of selective hearing. I also have a bearded dragon who is the reincarnation of the grumpiest old man that's ever existed, and a ferret named Freddy Fazferret after Five Nights at Freddy's.

A rottweiler. A friendly, beautiful, attention loving rottweiler named Venus. She is the most beautiful dog I have ever laid eyes on and I love her.

I have a green cheek conure named Peeko who is my entire world. I can go on about him for forever, but I'll spare you~

I also have hermit crabs! I have four or five (I'm not sure if one is still alive, she's been underground for 6 months) in a 55gal tank, and I've been keeping them for a few years now. If anybody else here, by any chance, is into crabs, I'd be happy to share pictures of my crabitat and crabs!

I have two bettas, a purple female named Azalea and a blue and white halfmoon male named Quincy.

And lastly, a jeweled curly tailed lizard named Percy.

I have six cats. >> Three inside. One that can't make up it's mind, and two outside.

I just have one cat. He's literally a scardy cat and I love him to pieces.

Two lovely meow-meow-cats.

I have a dachshund named Leon. He's really old and his snout is covered in gray fur, but it's adorable. c:

I had two cats named Levi and Kitty, but my mom's ex-boyfriend had an adoption agency take them away without us knowing.

I also had a goldfish from the fair named Taco. It lived a veeery long time, especially for a fair fish. Like, I was, maybe, nine when I got it? It only died when I was 16.

Mine's a 10 year old Coca-poo (Cockerspanieli Poodle mix) named Rocky.

I tried to take a more recent photo, but he's horrible at sitting still for them. :P
This the best old(ish) one I could find.

10562930_10201424195445744_7423109966369142539_n_zps0eda6ba2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Neat, guys! Really diverse range of pets, huh?

This is my dog. His name's Sparky. I know, not too creative, but it fits him perfectly.

IMG_2289.JPG

Last edited:
I had a fish. His name was Mischa; feeshy meeshy. He was called after the character from Milkweed, and he liked to watch TV. He'd hide in his plant all the time unless the TV was on, then he'd come out to watch. I forgot to feed him and he died :/

He was a blue and red betta fish

A fluffy female Japanese spitz and a male miniature Schnauzer!

Two dogs. Coco, the Chesapeake Bay Retriever, and Tucker, the lab/pit/German shepherd mix.

Or, as I like to call them, Dingdongs 1 and 2.

10389138_10205363037819985_5338546559653354919_n.jpg

But they're cute, so they get away with stuff.

Rockweiler shar pei mix. Big dummy, named Bandit.

I got him so he could scare away intruders!

• Love
I have... five cats? Mostly because we had kittens who were supposed to go, but never did. (Named Mouse, Intrepid [who's actually mine], Trundles Underfoots a.k.a. Fathead, Chubbles, and Runt)

And two dogs, one being a grumpy old Jack Russel named Angelee/Angel and the other a mostly blind Cocker Spaniel.

• Love
Three black cats, two redfoot tortoises, and two gerbils. :) Now, here's the fun part; the tortoises outgrew their tank, and they were always trying to find a way out, anyway, so I figured out how to stick infant diapers on them with medical tape, and now they just slowly meander around the place like malfunctioning Roombas. :D

...also, I don't mean to alarm anybody, but I think I might have been blessed with the cutest kitten to ever exist. I might be a little biased; just a tad. :P <3

Attachments

• yuyu.JPG
    yuyu.JPG
    576.6 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.