1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, FANTASY , magical, romance, every day, drama, violence, alpha/beta/omega verse (I have been craving an in depth roleplay for this)
I wanted to do an rp along the lines of crossdressing. It would be a yaoi rp and I am looking for a seme.

Something along the lines where my character is content crossdressing and enjoys working at a restaurant very very far from his school and hometown every summer. He isn't the most stand out type of person at school and can actually be labeled quiet by a lot of people. At work he completely changes, outgoing and cheerful. The only reason people can tell he's a boy is because of a slight Adam's apple. Then one day an ex boyfriend from school (your character) recognizes him at the restaurant. Together we could think of a reason why they broke up. Though things are awkard at first, the two start to slowly catch one another's attention again.

Both characters would be around 17-18 years old.

This is like my way of living. Sign me up, friend! (I'm sorry that I'm becoming like, a person who rps 4095683 different things with you. xD But your ideas are so appealingggg)

(That's alright. It's fun rping with you XD)
*wisks out pen and signs your name* Done! All you have to do is create a character sheet.

Hmm.... I'll get to that in a moment, I'm drawing and it's this really complicated ass of a drawing. xD

Lol okay XD I gotta get ready and go to school but I will be back in the afternoon.

Holy snap! We really do have different time zones! :)

It's 1:10 PM as I'm writing this, haha. My time zone is GMT +1

It is 7:12 am over here XD

Haha that never really occurred to me XD

Well, everyone expects me to be American, for some reason or other.

Hah, well I guess that is just a general assumption. I didn't even really think to question our odd times in the 24 hour periods.

I suppose. And I often answer your messages while you're online so you probably didn't bother to wonder, hah.

I have wondered what you are doing up 3 am my time but I kind of figured you were in another time zone of sorts XD

Heh x3 feel free to lost your character any time and I shall post mine soon.

Okey Dokey ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.