2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
I have been saving a few ideas for OneXone's for a bit now and I finally would really like to do them. Post here or PM me if you're interested in any. :D

About me:

- I prefer playing females
- I prefer FxM (love romance!)
- I can get on at least once a day (depending on certain circumstances at times but usually more than once.)
- I like when my partners and I work together during the Rp and come up with interesting things to happen.I want us both to enjoy it.
- I’m pretty carefree and laid back when it comes to role-playing.
- I don’t care about post length. Sometimes I can do a lot, others a little so you can too.
- I’ll role-play through thread or PM.

Now the ideas I have:

- High school: geek X popular

- Naruto: oc X oc or Canon X oc (I have multiple characters so which ever canon you choice I’ll most likely be fine with. Meaning you're free to choose.)

- Alien X human: The leaders of another world want to destroy Earth. However, one of the daughters begged them not to. They said that if she went to Earth and found a reason for them to spare the humans then they would. So, she went to Earth.

- Pirate Capitan X prisoner/worker saved from water: A young man was sent off on a ship for a reason (whatever you want), but the ship got destroyed during a storm. The young man was still alive, floating on a piece of wood. The pirate ship finds him and rescues him; however, being a pirate ship it’s not so much of a save. The man must now work on the ship, as well as being its prisoner.

- Student X Teacher: The student would be a senior and the teacher would be a new young teacher.

- New house resident X invisible girl: A girl was given a curse which made her invisible. People thought she went missing and in the end, was never found. The family moved away, but ended up leaving the girl behind. Then a new family comes in with a son, who ends up being the only one who can see her.

*The bold roles are what I prefer to play at the moment.
* Struck out means taken

Last edited:
I would love to partner with you for it, it you'll have me!

Yeah, I'll send you a PM so we can discuss everything. :)