PecanScotch

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Death and His steed

tumblr_lqrbevd2m41qd59wbo1_5001.jpg

His pet hound (stand at five feet tall)

tumblr_n5mvwy56Ba1rrecxqo2_250.gif

Death and his horse as well as his hound went through the forest of the young age of man. Death was created by man to bring their lives to an end but he was also the one to stop untimely deaths from happening. He was walking through the woods before his hound perked up its head and snarled deeply, death knew what that meant , an untimely death was coming toward a human and death wasn't allowing it. He galloped forward his hound right beside him

He ran to where a human was getting beat up by monsters, those creatures that haunt the human mind, dismounting he got his sword out and lashed out sharply killing four monsters and watched as they wailed and whimpered running off. He then took out a small vile of golden liquid and put it on the man's wounds and wtched them heal, then without anything else he left his face hidden by a cloak of shadows but all you saw where two huge blue eyes, more blue then the sky. The hound fallowed death and his horse as they bolted away into the shadows toward a small town but left no footprints behind them.​

The boy was left speechless by the actions of the mysterious being who just saved his life. Despite the fear he felt of being approached by Death, he felt himself lost in Death blue eyes.He was curious , he wanted to know more about Death- he didn't not wish for this to be his first and last encounter with him.He heads to were he hoped Death would be. Al though uncertain , the boy still hang on to the hope that by mere chance he will meet him again.

Death vanished into the small town which deaths history seemed to be a myth that everyone feared. Deaths horse went to the stable his dog trotted off then death himself changed his figure of human

Something told the boy that he WILL find death around this part, he followed his guts and continued searching for death until he found him.Cautiously the boy kept a safe distance between him and death.But soon curiosity got the best of him and he came out of hiding as he walked over to death.Deaths presence was very ere, as much as that frightened him it also excited him. The boy spoke to death not even sure if he will understand him " hello..death,I am the boy back from the forest.you saved my life...i owe you a thank you..I guess" Before the boy found death, he has asked a few towns people about him therefore he had a general idea of what he is dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.