Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No....Y U DO THIS?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ....what the hell did i just read

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to reserve a human spot, alongside a spot for a penguin, or something flightless for a change. Maybe I'll make it big, like an Ostrich. If we're bringing humans in, the doors can't be small.

You'd think I'd choose a Crow. I was kind of tempted to go for a Bee Hummingbird, or maybe some gimmick character that was some species of moth who could fool others into thinking it was a hummingbird.

Other than the heroine of the story, characters of Hatoful are all birds, though they're not all pigeons. They have the ability to speak and are believed to be far larger than ordinary birds. It is believed that whatever that gave them the ability to speak also grew them to a large size. Most of the characters' stories are intertwined,
Im not gona accept far large Birds o because All birds would have Grown...yea its wierd,so if ya choose a Humming bird would be large XD,all Birds are KINDA human size to be in short.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Randal is the jock/douchebag of the RP. He'll hit on anything that flies. Or walks. Or moves

Odd. I always thought the birds were bird-sized ever since I watched playthroughs. Ah well.

• Nice Execution!
Yea...
But aswell finde a Human version of them! It wont play a roll as a human but will give Glips of how they would look like IF they were!

• Nice Execution!
I just realized something sad....

My deepest character is going to be a bird. Vento Perfeito... Perfect Wind... Hm. Oh well, he's awesome anyway.

Reactions: Infinatis
sorry was busy but shoot me a PM wen ya can as of now im buy XD

• Nice Execution!
I'll take a female if there are still spots opened?

• Nice Execution!
Yes, there is a spot. One more just opened up.... ;-;

well welcome abord niji.....hope you enjoy your stay in bird paradice!

Status
Not open for further replies.